PDA

View Full Version : glenn wilson webpage

Heroes
31-03-2005, 07:22 PM
After a long time of not being able to upload stuff the problems now fixed, i will be uploading on a daily basis all the new stuff here first www.glennwilson.info so be sure to revisit as much as possible to keep upto date with everything iam up too.

regards......

Anyone got halo2 online, send me a pm and we can hook up for some bigteam battles......

dirty_bass
31-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Nice site.

dan the acid man
13-04-2005, 09:32 PM
yes, looking good.

not into halo, been playing desert combat online quite a bit though

Will
13-04-2005, 10:47 PM
I've got Halo 2 and broadband, not got my Xbox hooked up to it yet, have to sort it out I guess, but my Xbox is ****ed at the mo. :cry: Could maybe play it online at a mates house, do you know if more than one person can play online on one Xbox?

Will
13-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Nice site, a one stop information module, eh? The menu's a bit wonky though. ;)

Heroes
14-04-2005, 06:12 PM
menus wonky, hmmm dunno what ya mean, yep 4 people can sign into 1 persons xbox account online as guests, but you can only do custom games and team training.............get on and ill battle rifle ya for calling my menus wonky ehhehehe

Jimfish
14-04-2005, 07:24 PM
id be there if i could figure out how to hook up the xbox to the wireless network in here. Apparently i could do it with a cable from the router but thats in a different building. Anybody know how to do this??

Will
15-04-2005, 05:12 AM
menus wonky, hmmm dunno what ya mean, yep 4 people can sign into 1 persons xbox account online as guests, but you can only do custom games and team training.............get on and ill battle rifle ya for calling my menus wonky ehhehehe

Well, it's at an angle, you know what I mean! Have you got Halo 2 SE? One of the guys who made it reckons the battle rifle's the best all round weapon in an interview, though I like the brute shot best... Sounds like you might be quite good at it! I'll send you a pm anyway, and see if I can get on somehow...

278d7e64a374de26f==