PDA

View Full Version : Logic or Cubase on the MAC?

Antinoise
31-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Hey guys.. I'm running Cubase in my home studio on a PC. However now I'm setting up a Mac in my work office to edit video and audio. I like Cubase because I know how to use it and its dual platform (plus I just generally like it)... However, I'm attracted to Logic as it’s become an Apple by-product...

I am not the only one going to be using the system so I'm trying not to be to bias towards what I like..(I'll always be a Cubase PC person for my home studio)

What are your thoughts? Would I be going wrong if I bypassed Logic and went for Cubase on the Mac?

G

g
31-03-2005, 09:14 PM
no, you wouldn't be wrong.
if like you say you'll always be a cubase/PC person at home, and this is a second/not-primary work area, don't bother.

RDR
01-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Stick with what you know.

the anmount of time you'll spend learning logic should probably be put to better use in "creating something wonderful darling!"

you could always get logic and keep it on the low , practicing as and when. its always useful to know something other than your fav sequencer...

fatcollective
02-04-2005, 01:18 AM
get logic, its dead beasy to learn an its built from the ground up to run on macs so its super stable

278d7e64a374de26f==