PDA

View Full Version : Shearer agree's to play on...

Hakka
31-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Shearer is staying for another year at SJP!

Great news! I'm so glad that he's decided to stay and bang in more goals for the Toon.

:)

It's a good day today.

Traxx
31-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Thank fuk he doesnt play for england anymore.

piginabush
31-03-2005, 11:27 PM
what did I tell you......

glory hunting tosser :roll:

jam
02-04-2005, 02:37 PM
he might as well carry a neon sign above his head saying

I NEED ATTENTION.

dan the acid man
02-04-2005, 05:37 PM

I NEED ATTENTION.

i dont think thats true, it must be hard to retire and stick to it, especially if your enjoying playing as much as he does

jam
02-04-2005, 06:37 PM
pffffffffffffffffffffft

Esox Lucius
02-04-2005, 06:37 PM

I NEED ATTENTION.

you might aswell walk around with a can of john smiths on your head. :lol:

jam
02-04-2005, 06:39 PM
eh i dont get that one?

you being a bolton fan,i thought it would be you who drinks john smiths

Esox Lucius
02-04-2005, 06:46 PM
john smiths - bitter

me a bolton fan? everton mate

although i was a bolton fan for today even if the kopites did beat them (luckily)

jam
02-04-2005, 09:17 PM
john smiths - bitter

although i was a bolton fan for today even if the kopites did beat them (luckily)

I know i was taking the piss coz everyone says you dont know who you support.

rigth bitter?

How can i be bitter im pretty much glad hes stayed on coz because they will not progress with Shearer still playing,hes not half the player he used to be,all he does is moan,he has 11 goals all season and thats in all compatitions.Our left back has scored more goals in open play than he has and they play to his strengths.

Also he is a shit captain very shit and some of my geordie mates agree,when the trouble kicked off he pulled Bowyer aside and never said anything to Dyer,besides if he was a decent captain things like that would never happen on the pitch.Could you imagine someone like Tony Adams letting that happen.He doesn't motivate the team just kicks off when he doesn't get the service,hes supposed to lead by example instead he just decents all the way through the game.Everyone has him as this great figure of football but hes a dirty thug,he was shit for england (apart from euro 96) and when he kicked Neil Lennon in the head he said if he was banned he would never play for england again.

im not bitter im laughing tea cakes.

The same thing will happen when Owen retires,everyone will say how class he was.At least Owen acts like a gentlemen with dignity though.

Traxx
02-04-2005, 10:52 PM
john smiths - bitter

rigth bitter?

How can i be bitter

Haha everyone is bitter to him apart from him & the rest of his shower of shite. I wouldnt take any notice :sleeping: :lol:

piginabush
03-04-2005, 01:20 AM
john smiths - bitter

rigth bitter?

How can i be bitter im pretty much glad hes stayed on coz because they will not progress with Shearer still playing,hes not half the player he used to be,all he does is moan,he has 11 goals all season and thats in all compatitions.Our left back has scored more goals in open play than he has and they play to his strengths.

Also he is a shit captain very shit and some of my geordie mates agree,when the trouble kicked off he pulled Bowyer aside and never said anything to Dyer,besides if he was a decent captain things like that would never happen on the pitch.Could you imagine someone like Tony Adams letting that happen.He doesn't motivate the team just kicks off when he doesn't get the service,hes supposed to lead by example instead he just decents all the way through the game.Everyone has him as this great figure of football but hes a dirty thug,he was shit for england (apart from euro 96) and when he kicked Neil Lennon in the head he said if he was banned he would never play for england again.

The same thing will happen when Owen retires,everyone will say how class he was.At least Owen acts like a gentlemen with dignity though.

been saying this for years, overrated dirty tosser who has been living on a decent Euro 96 for 9 years now :roll:

Hakka
03-04-2005, 07:20 PM
john smiths - bitter

rigth bitter?

been saying this for years, overrated dirty tosser who has been living on a decent Euro 96 for 9 years now :roll:

Sorry you both talking bollocks and you know it. Listen to every professional in the game and they will tell you what Shearer is about, and funnily none agree with you. Funny how even Neil Lennon defended Shearer about that kick incident that you happened to bring up.

You really are a fool if you think Shearer isn't class. Oh and Shearer has scored 18 goals this year, get yet facts right.

Traxx
03-04-2005, 11:10 PM
He's been past his best for a long time.

piginabush
04-04-2005, 12:12 AM
john smiths - bitter

rigth bitter?

Sorry you both talking bollocks and you know it. Listen to every professional in the game and they will tell you what Shearer is about, and funnily none agree with you. Funny how even Neil Lennon defended Shearer about that kick incident that you happened to bring up.

You really are a fool if you think Shearer isn't class. Oh and Shearer has scored 18 goals this year, get yet facts right.

Sorry Hakka Mate, I know you idolise the bloke but he really hasnt done anything since Euro 96 which is reflected in the fact that the SJP Trophy Cabinet is Bare..... and it is a fact that big Frank Q has more goals this season from Open Play in this seasons Premiership than Shearer.....

Shearer - 21 League apps (1 as sub) - 7 Goals (3 Penalties)
Quedrue - 24 League apps (0 as sub) - 5 Goals (0 Penalties)

jam
04-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Correction cockboy-Shearer was class,hes not even half the player he was.

He was shite for england apart from one tournement everyone the press,fans said he needed to be dropped from the england set up,for some reason everyone has forgotten this and holds him on a pedestal.

Lennon could defend him all he likes,ive seen the footage and he kicks him in the face he had time to look and wasnt even watching the ball,and someone with ginger hair doesnt look much like a mitre now does he?

so let go of the past coz thats all your hanging on too sunbeam.

shearer is past it.

Hakka
04-04-2005, 02:54 PM

He was shite for england apart from one tournement everyone the press,fans said he needed to be dropped from the england set up,for some reason everyone has forgotten this and holds him on a pedestal.

Lennon could defend him all he likes,ive seen the footage and he kicks him in the face he had time to look and wasnt even watching the ball,and someone with ginger hair doesnt look much like a mitre now does he?

shearer is past it.

You like rabbits don't you. You want to cuddle one so much that it brings you pain when you can't cuddle one.

Well... here is a rabbit, just for you mate.

http://www.huntington.edu/thornhill/images/wildlifephotos/mammals/rabbit.jpg

Traxx
04-04-2005, 06:14 PM
?????????????????

you been smoking crack again hakka :lol:

piginabush
04-04-2005, 10:38 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

jam
04-04-2005, 10:52 PM

shearer is past it.

You like rabbits don't you. You want to cuddle one so much that it brings you pain when you can't cuddle one.

Well... here is a rabbit, just for you mate.

http://www.huntington.edu/thornhill/images/wildlifephotos/mammals/rabbit.jpg

Well if im hugging rabbits you are clutching at straws ;)

Hakka
05-04-2005, 03:02 PM
hehe... nah I'm just don't think we are going to agree and it's pointless to bicker about it. Everyone can think what they want about any player and that's cool. I've been a massive fan of Shearer for over 10 years, I think he's a great player.

The rabbit was a gift to you mate. I hope you like it.

:lol:

Esox Lucius
05-04-2005, 03:11 PM
I dont care what anyone says, especially bitter boro fans, shearer is a class act, always has been.

ignore these boro boys and especially them macems, hakka :lol:

jam
05-04-2005, 06:21 PM
He was a class player,yes i do agree but he is also the most over rated player in the premiership.

Its class when you go for a nigth out in newcastle and get chatting about football.

ME- "so what about Given"

Jimmy Nail- "ya hes not tha bah"

Me-"dyer"

Jimmy Nail "wankar"

ME-"kluivert"

Jimmy Nail "wankar"

ME-"butt"

Jimmy Nail "wankar"

ME "is there anyone you do like?"

Jimmy Nail "sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearer"

* jimmy is then followed by gazza,sting,chris waddle and other thick geordies

for a chorus of sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearer,sheeeeeeeeeeeeearer its funny as ****,all night long all you see is geordie idiots jumping on each others back shouting his name.

Esox Lucius
05-04-2005, 06:27 PM
hahahahahahahahahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

dan the acid man
05-04-2005, 07:22 PM
chris waddle, now there was a class player.

shearer has been a class player imo

jam
05-04-2005, 07:27 PM
chris waddle, now there was a class player.

shearer has been a class player imo

Aye he was class at one point.

Traxx
05-04-2005, 07:29 PM
I dunno about class dan i mean he had the shittest hair do this side of west ham & was shit at pens for am kick off :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==