PDA

View Full Version : miami vice

Heroes
02-04-2005, 06:15 PM
I guess its better to give out cds because at least they have something portable to snort there coke off why they are patting each other on the back and looking for the next best trend to rape. F*** that miami conference S*** its like the comercial trying to be down with the underground,. not for me bumble bee

Heroes
02-04-2005, 06:17 PM
ooops started a new thread by mistake, was meant to be a reply to "everyones gone digital" sorry

dan the acid man
02-04-2005, 07:43 PM
:lol: i couldnt even tell you who is in miami this year :doh: its never interested me

Joseph Isaac
02-04-2005, 10:28 PM
I guess its better to give out cds because at least they have something portable to snort there coke off why they are patting each other on the back and looking for the next best trend to rape.

That's awesome.

killarava2day
03-04-2005, 04:31 AM
That Miami conference is always tauted as the place to discover and showcase new talent, sounds, etc...after everyone's come off their two week comedown most if not all is forgotten.

Jimfish
03-04-2005, 11:08 AM
btw.. micheal mann is making a new miami vice film this year, cant wait!

Jimfish
03-04-2005, 11:10 AM
yeah i dont really know anything about the miami thing.. just looks like a nathan barley fest

dan the acid man
03-04-2005, 02:25 PM

cool, im rolling up my suit jacket sleeves now in anticipation :cool: :lol: :oops:

DELTA9MDA
07-04-2005, 03:59 PM
funny glenn (you know where i live).
yes the wmc is a sashavanoakenweed fest. it is rediculous and it sucks for me as there is absolutely nothing that i want to hear being played.
i heard one anxious rec when i went last year. and that was it.
when it comes to the wmc, everyone ****ing sucks.
uuuggghhhhh. its getting me worked up thinking about it. damn!!!!!

glenn, thanks for the recent gems.

schlongfingers
07-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Its a house music conference though isn't it, you'd hardly expect the best in new techno there.

DELTA9MDA
07-04-2005, 11:01 PM
more or less correct

BRADLEE
07-04-2005, 11:35 PM
sounds like I am glad I didn't waste my money to go check this thing out. Thanks for the heads up.....

Why not have a European Music Conferance? Or is there already one? I think that would fit best for the techno realm...

MARKEG
07-04-2005, 11:51 PM
conferences suck. cokey, snorty, licky bum, shaggy, shaggy, oh arent you just so coooooool.

f that hehehe

Evil G
07-04-2005, 11:58 PM

cool, im rolling up my suit jacket sleeves now in anticipation :cool: :lol: :oops:

don't forget the cotton pants, no socks, and to get one of those attachments for your razor so you can keep a 3 day growth at all times.

:lol:

BRADLEE
08-04-2005, 12:12 AM
conferences suck. cokey, snorty, licky bum, shaggy, shaggy, oh arent you just so coooooool.

f that hehehe

:lol: why don't you tell us how you really feel homie ;) LOL

Heroes
08-04-2005, 12:45 PM
europe do have them, midem in france pocom in germany, but i think they have fallen to the same sorry state

The Overfiend
08-04-2005, 01:00 PM
insecure people need pats on the back
quality reflects the individual
coke, weed and girls is the only reason to go to miami
not to stand around other jocks looking for the next afro cuban conga to loop for the next 3 years

Internal Error Records
08-04-2005, 01:09 PM
coke, weed and girls is the only reason to go to miami

dood, its insane. at the Adam Beyer / Marco Carola party, there was a contingent of Columbian technoheads, the girls of that group were simply earth shattering. as if god spent extra time designing southern hemisphere techno hotties.

party in Bogota anyone?

DELTA9MDA
08-04-2005, 02:39 PM
i was so concentrating on the music and stuff here that i totally forgot the girls. that really is the only reason to go to wmc.

Internal Error Records
09-04-2005, 02:19 AM
dood you are living in miami. the girls would have to walk off of a spaceship to get your attention :-)

DELTA9MDA
09-04-2005, 04:56 AM
i understand what you mean. come summer, the beach is flipping great.

The Overfiend
09-04-2005, 08:37 AM
miami got the latin thing down
here in phoenix the silicon thing is on n poppin cant complain at all

elek7r
09-04-2005, 09:05 PM
WMC : is a pop dance festival @ miami .. We know dat .. .

but i have to say .... We know .. all about this evets during the wmc .. Ultra festival and all parties with dat guys like sasha / Tiesto / digweed / oakenfold / PVd and people like this ..

but .. i saw into the calendar some interesting parties around .

one of those .. ( a friend went there ) : was with : Picotto / Sven vath / Adam Beyer / Chris Liebing .

Other dates into a few tekno dayz was : marco carola / Adam Beyer / joel mull

i think >> WMC sucks .. but .. if u kan go .. some times u kan see some good shits into ur favorite generes of music..

i just talked about tekno ..

but if u like Breakbeats or Dnb .. is a good spot to see a big names around there..

Internal Error Records
09-04-2005, 09:07 PM
dood. most people only hear about the 'pop' events during wmc.

for those who know whats up -

its 7 days of insane techno parties.

i just wish some of the london acid posse would come down for the week.

i'll be vary upset if i go down for my 4th wmc next year and not see chris, henry, mark, roland, or some other bruiser.

crime
22-04-2005, 10:04 AM
i'll be vary upset if i go down for my 4th wmc next year and not see chris, henry, mark, roland, or some other bruiser.

Hahahahahaha....

I very much doubt it would happen, but would be a hilarious lowering of the tone of the neighbourhood.. visions of Guy & Rowland staggering about going up to bikini clad women saying "Get yer tits out then", and throwing eggs at roger sanchez...
But I think pigs would fly before you saw any of the london crew there

FILTERZ
29-04-2005, 11:23 AM

f that hehehe

sounds good though apart from the licky bum bit

278d7e64a374de26f==