PDA

View Full Version : Skull Tunes\Boris S.\Overdoxx\Greg Silver

TripleX
23-05-2003, 01:28 PM
Hi there,

has anybody heard of the label Skull Tunes? It´s a newer technolabel from Germany and almost every release consists of stolen loops.

For example:
Overdoxx "**** you ep" [SKT], the original track "**** you" contains loops by Patrick Skoog (Submission03), Glenn Wilson (trauma), Chris Noise (beatcasting). he just stole 3 loops and made a new track with them, fukkin unbelieveable :shock:

I don´t know who´s behind that label, i just realised that Overdoxx, Boris S. and Greg Silver always use stolen loops (in every release! :shock: )

I´m gonna search a link that you guys get a chance to listen to these tracks.

So don´t buy their records, don´t book them, don´t play their records
and spread this information over the whole world.
Buy from the records they stole from and support the real artist!
cheers

TripleX
23-05-2003, 01:35 PM
If ya wanna listen to stolen stuff, go to www.web-records.com
and search for SKT0 ( last letter is a zero not an "o" ) in "labelcode" .
the site is in German search means "suchen", it´s right beneath the logo

Adverse
23-05-2003, 02:03 PM
nice one. i thought about posting about skull tunes when i heard glenn got ripped off.. then sven wittekind and amok told me about varela and speedy j.

unfortunately skt aren't the only culprits that sample indiscriminately. but nice one for pointing it out.

TripleX
23-05-2003, 02:06 PM
yep there´s another one:
Boris S. & Greg Silver new Deju-vu records, the took the loop from sven wittekind´s psycho shoxx (didn´t do anything, it´s the complete loop from psycho shoxx1

go|plastic
24-05-2003, 12:51 PM
I was just about to start a topic about this label when I read this.
It was supposed to be in a positive sense because I wasn’t aware of the sampling thing... well, except a Gaetek loop I spotted in one of Mike Dust’s tracks released on SKT.

Paul Nisbet
24-05-2003, 01:21 PM
i personally love this label.

Releases 5 and 7 or superb.

TripleX
24-05-2003, 02:38 PM
:roll:

Spark
24-05-2003, 04:10 PM
**** SKULLTUNES!!

2 ALL THE DJS; DONT SUPPORT THIS LABEL.. ALLTHEY DO IS STEAL OTHER ARTISTS WORK: GLENN WILSON, PATRICK SKOOG, CHRISTIAN VARELA, SPEEDY J, SVEN WITTEKIND...

AND THEY MAKE MUCH MONEY WITH THIS!

PLEASE SPREAD THIS ON EVERY FORUM AND WARN PEOPLE YOU KNOW ABOUT THE METHODS OF GREG SILVER; BORIS S AND OVERDOXX DONT BUY THEIR RECORDS...
DONT BOOK THEM; DONT PLAY THEM; DONT TIP THEM; SUPPORT ORIGINAL MUSIC; DONT GIVE MONEY TO THIEVES WITH NO TALENT!! THANK YOU!

REPLY WITTEKIND

yea totally right , man !
i feel so pissed on , i am angry ... argh i can´t describe how angry i am!
EVERY release on skull tunes (ok for 007 i am not sure) is ribbed by other artists !!! the used Glenn wilson loops , skoog loops , MY LOOPS etc. (argh shoot them) ... i don´t know whatz wrong with these guys ? they must be totally stupid ****erz ! ... i phoned them last week ... they say to me: hey , it isn´t your loop ....i said hrhrh **** off it is my loop !!!argh ..then they say the have download the loops @ the web ... and thats never can be true ! not one loop is in the WEB from my worx !!! ... the best is they play all the records where the steal from! so this guys can not say to me they don´t know that this was my loop ...or an wilson loop etc. cuz they play this vinyls all night long .... or they muste be totally stupid !!!
i´ll do all to **** this ****erz , i ´ll tell ERVERYBODY that they steal loops , every artist where this ****erz stealt from i will contact ... all dj´s i know i will contact that they don´t buy this ****in records ... SKULL TUNES u tried to **** with the wrong guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so long
PS: soory for some words but i am out of my mind arrgh ..

by Sven Wittekind!

Adverse
24-05-2003, 04:15 PM
i'd be out of my mind as well.

DJ Corbzy
24-05-2003, 04:54 PM
I do like that **** You tune though, its hard as you like.

Skull Tunes are by the same people who do Hard & Holy, a big Trance lable.

Louk
24-05-2003, 07:31 PM
i think they are an amazing label

Louk

Adverse
24-05-2003, 11:00 PM
i don't believe my eyes... they steal their tracks and you think they are amazing ? i don't think you know what the word even means. i'm not trying to flame, just trying to grasp logic here.

corbz, maybe you should be checking out the heads triple x mention these guys actually made the bulk of the tunes.

poor sven man. i ****in feel for him .. he works very hard on his tunes.

i'll stop here. i guess. peace.[/b]

Louk
24-05-2003, 11:42 PM
They stun me with their tunes

Dirty Cunt... **** You!! :)

Louk

DJ Corbzy
24-05-2003, 11:57 PM
Adverse: I have heard the tune in which has been ripped off, Its on marks latest CD I believe, also an awesome techno track.

What I'm saying, although they have stolen loops from other tracks, which is purely wrong, I'm saying that I like the track, if you get my drift?

Morally the tune should be disliked, but It still is a humming track.

Sven Wittekind
25-05-2003, 12:45 AM
all i can say , this guys will have no fun in future ... i am planing a projekt to piss on this guys ... stay tuned hrhrhr ... it will be something like www.schubfaktor.at klick on the **** you ... mario makes this with me too.

he will burn a vinyl from skt and i brock one vinyl with my hands , then we make an photo from it hrrhr and say a big **** you skull tunes ...
after this we load it in the web an send it to all we have in our newsletter
mario and me togehter have over 6000 people in the newsletter ..this guys can go home !

ok i am out ... this topic makes me angry :twisted:

DJ Corbzy
25-05-2003, 12:49 AM
I'd like to retract my previous statements in my last post.

This is completely wrong, I was trying to be rational, but you simply cannot be rational about this subject. I feel for those who have had their loops stolen and believe these 'producers' should pay the price.

I fully support Sven and his statement.

Apologies to Adverse.

Adverse
25-05-2003, 12:53 AM
cheers. corbz: you rock.

DJ Corbzy
25-05-2003, 12:57 AM
Cheers Adverse! :D 8)

One big question though, how did they think they would get away with it? :x

It's not as though no-one would notice that they sound the same? :?

Methodixxx
25-05-2003, 04:45 AM
Sven, how do I get on your mailing list..? I am loving your tunes at the moment more than ever! Don't let these bastards get to you man, kick their asses with your tracks! :evil:

gunjack
25-05-2003, 07:35 AM

the problem here is that not much can be done on the legal side of things. you can TRY to sue them, but it will cost a lot of time and money, something most of us do not have alot of! also the problem of borders.... for example if this company were located in estonia, where international copyright laws are very loose, there is not much you can do. my advice would be to organize a boycott and maybe kick some assess and crack some skulls if you have too. if they ever took a gunjack loop, i would be on their doorstep with some large gentlemen to pound some sense into the kids.

Sven Wittekind
25-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Sven, how do I get on your mailing list..? I am loving your tunes at the moment more than ever! Don't let these bastards get to you man, kick their asses with your tracks! :evil:

for my mailing list u have to go to : http://www.svenwittekind.com

on the frontpage u must fill in your email adress then click "anmelden" sorry its in german hrhr i will change this the next days ... and thx for your support !!! and all others out there ! :thumbs up:

Sven Wittekind
25-05-2003, 10:41 AM

the problem here is that not much can be done on the legal side of things. you can TRY to sue them, but it will cost a lot of time and money, something most of us do not have alot of! also the problem of borders.... for example if this company were located in estonia, where international copyright laws are very loose, there is not much you can do. my advice would be to organize a boycott and maybe kick some assess and crack some skulls if you have too. if they ever took a gunjack loop, i would be on their doorstep with some large gentlemen to pound some sense into the kids.

yea gunjack , it´s true - the way to change something is hard ...

but what I want is : Everybody must know what this guys do , everybody must hate this guys for the shit they do ...

I only want that they know , they don´t have positiv feedback for their ****in work.
Every Club must know it (no bookings anymore) , every label (no releases anymore) and every dj (no sales anymore) ... so they have no chance to stay in our tekkno bizz !

i will do ALL to stop this guys :evil: fukkin loopstealers :!:

Skarabex
25-05-2003, 02:34 PM
arghhhhhh I knew it was something familiar in these tracks!!!

too bad to hear that, I liked the tracks a lot, but now....grrrr my oppinion changed!!!

STEALING SUXXXXXXXXXXX!!!! :evil: :shock: :shock: :evil:

keep up the good work Wittekind, Wilson, Skoog, Varela, Speedy etc...

MARKEG
30-05-2003, 09:58 AM
it's very important these guys reply to this... i will phone them tomorrow (i have their number)....

but let's all keep as much of an open mind as we can?!?????

gunjack
30-05-2003, 10:35 AM
k

TripleX
30-05-2003, 01:08 PM
it's very important these guys reply to this... i will phone them tomorrow (i have their number)....

but let's all keep as much of an open mind as we can?!?????

i would like to know what they gotta say, please post it mark

Greg Silver
02-06-2003, 11:45 AM
the only statement we can give is, that we are in the music biz for over 12 years now and still working. our artists are happy, our license partners too. if u think something is stolen, contact us personally or let it be. if you have personal problems with phonecalls or direct speech, just send us a mail. we will help u.

we won´t reply on any childish postings in boards or on homepages. the time can be used better. the only reason why i do this here is because mark is a good matey of mine and a good business partner.

cheers!

Sven Wittekind
02-06-2003, 01:51 PM
i get an msg that i should look in here cuz greg silver posted something.

he didn't post much because i think he cannot deny it. :roll:
... be happy with your stolen tunes :!:

i will not reply to this topic any more...

go back to your roots and do some trance :lol:

Buttman
02-06-2003, 04:16 PM
go back to your roots and do some trance :lol:

Hahaha spot on!

DJ Corbzy
02-06-2003, 04:20 PM
HEY! Whats wrong with Trance! :cry:

Esox Lucius
02-06-2003, 04:23 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm what`s right with it? :lol: (only jokin)

DJ Corbzy
02-06-2003, 04:36 PM
:evil: :lol:

TripleX
02-06-2003, 04:57 PM
:lol:

death on a stick
02-06-2003, 05:00 PM
so do you lot all think that the people behind the User label are all cunts too? Just interested as they seem to be the sort of fodder that goes down well here.

I know nothing of the music that's being spoken of here but it's not important really. Some people don't like being sampled and others don't give a f.uck. Personally I've heard samples from my records on several others and I take it as a compliment as long as it's used to make decent music and not stuck in a piece of shit. Also, I find it hilarious that someone could say there are no samples of their stuff on the internet...of course there are...haven't you logged on to soulseek at any time? The only way your stuff isn't on there is if it's so bad nobody wants to hear it, which I suppose is a possibility.

TripleX
02-06-2003, 05:36 PM
the only statement we can give is, that we are in the music biz for over 12 years now and still working. our artists are happy, our license partners too. if u think something is stolen, contact us personally or let it be. cheers!

12years in the bizz doesn´t justify stealing others people´s work, bro...
:roll: ,

DJAmok
02-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Nothing against sampling, nothing against remixing (as long as you give credit to the original Artist) but what Greg Silver and Boris S. can no longer be called sampling! If they had changed the loops, okay, I wouldn´t mind, but they really composed close to nothing themselves. Taking other people´s tracks and basically just doing some filtering and adding a synth is nothing anyone in his right mind would want to support.

They are thieves, they have no talent for techno whatsoever, and even though tthey steal the best loops out there, they still only come up with crap. Been in the Music business for 12 years and still can´t make yer own drumloops? Man, you suck big time!! Ya probably suck each others dicks all day, instead of spending yer time sensibly, like learning how to make some real music and not just putting a trancy synthline over someone else's song!

I´m joining the boycott! There are more than enough talented and creative newcomers out there; so who needs these stealing little punks when you´ve got Wittekind, OBI, Kvitta, Arkus P, etc ?

MikeDust
02-06-2003, 08:56 PM
hi guys!

my 2 cents to this!

first of all, i have nothing to do with this release, i'm only an artist @ skull tunes.

but what you guys say, especially you, dj amok is not nice, really. u wanna fight greg & boris & overdoXX? well, that's okay for me then. but u call both of them, and ME, stupid muther****ers, pimps, assholes and so on.... (on a other board, i saved it all)

are you crazy? who the hell do you think you are? who or what gives you the right to call me something like that?

believe me, u said the wrong words to the wrong person.

why do you fight the other artists, including me, on skull tunes? i'm really happy to be an artist on skull tunes, without them i had never ever had the chance to mix 2 of the "schranz total" compilations, this is something special for every dj on this ****ed up world. is there not enough war in this world? why do we have to fight each other too? why can't we just talk about it? i heard they have tried to talk with sven, but sven did not wanted to talk about, he wanted to start a fight.

bye bye
mike

ps: yes, i use sample-cd's! why not? i pay big money for it, why not use them?

DJAmok
02-06-2003, 09:34 PM
but what you guys say, especially you, dj amok is not nice, really. u wanna fight greg & boris & overdoXX? well, that's okay for me then. but u call both of them, and ME, stupid ****, pimps, assholes and so on.... (on a other board, i saved it all) You have yet to show me where I insulted YOU specifically, and not along with the rest of Skulltunes. Hell you even had two tracks on Skt 04 where I didn´t hear another persons record (but I did hear a Speedy J Loop on A1) And I didn´t bitch at Krämer or Sascha Müller either, I respect them and they did nothing wrong. So far I pretty much concentrated on Boris and Greg, because they stole from Sven, and I´ll keep on doing so, unless they officially apologize to each and every artist they ripped off on their homepages and on their next records. And since this is unlikely to happen, I won´t stop, nor will all the others. So don´t get yerself worked up too badly, I´m pretty sure I didn´t call you a pimp.

are you crazy? Yes. But I am honest.

believe me, u said the wrong words to the wrong person. Is this a threat? Bring it on!

why do you fight the other artists, including me, on skull tunes? I was keeping you out of it, and I´m not fighting the rest, I´m boycotting them and spreading the word, just like everyone else. I want people to realize who they are giving their money too, and how little effort these people put into making their music and especially that the money would be better invested in the original works. This is why.

i'm really happy to be an artist on skull tunes, without them i had never ever had the chance to mix 2 of the "schranz total" compilations, this is something special for every dj on this **** up world. is there not enough war in this world? why do we have to fight each other too? why can't we just talk about it? i heard they have tried to talk with sven, but sven did not wanted to talk about, he wanted to start a fight.

ps: yes, i use sample-cd's! why not? i pay big money for it, why not use them?

I don´t care about war in this world and I don´t care about compilations. What I care about right now is my friend Sven being ripped off for a total of 3 ****ing times by skulltunes artists (and yes I have each and every track) who appearantly are not capable of composing decent music themselves and this shit pisses me off! And don´t give me this crap about them wanting to talk to Sven, I read the messages and it was nothing but bullshit, they were trying to rip him off again. Well it ain´t happenin, they got themselves in this shit by their own stupidity and I´ll be anxious to see how they get out of this mess.

As for you Mike, I´d advise you to keep away from Skulltunes and look for other labels, and take your friends mistake as a warning a Glenn Wilson, Sven Wittekind, Patrik Skoog etc Record is NOT a Sample CD.

MARKEG
02-06-2003, 10:06 PM
right right right listen guys calm the f**k down. nothings getting sorted, nothing's getting achieved by going down this fight route. in fact how bloody pathetic behind a computer screen. i've seen this type of thing on other boards and we're not going to have that here. no way baby.

let's try and be a little more sensible about this.

greg silver, respex for coming on the board and saying your bit. sure if someone's got a serious problem with you re: sampling i think that they should take it up directly with you. there's too much slagging going on via message boards for sure when no one really gets to see what's been written about them. sven - get in touch with greg and let's get this sorted mate. greg - come on - do the same man :)

mike dust. respex to you to for coming on board too and explaining things a little more technically. nice one. there certainly is nothing wrong with sample cd's. but do you sample directly from other people's records?. if you do, come clean and explain why???? if you don't then you don't. fair play....

amok - let's just leave the fighting to those concerned to sort out eh? i appreciate you're sticking up for sven - i think we all want to get this sorted for his and gregs sake - but posting this on here is not going to get it sorted.

let's try to steer well clear of the personal insults here. i think the issue is whether or not it is ethical to sample. or does it matter? some good points have been raised here.

i've heard at least three things over the last six months that directly sample our own records. but i haven't really got a problem with it. in fact, i take it as a compliment. god how many time have we heard jeff mills sampled by totally credible artists but we never hear people slagging them off do we?

i think sampling is a necessity these days. chrissi and i used to sample loads of other people's records because we couldn't seem to get that 'techno' feel in our tracks without doing it. we'd change them slighly for sure but when we started to release more we wanted to create something completely of our own. so we stopped doing it. it was without doubt an important part of the creative process for us.

there's the arguement that sampling other people's records is just not techno and i would agree - straight sampling with no attempt whatsoever to change or slightly mangle the loop is not really what techno originally stood for (and does stand for).

please guys, behave yourselves and lets be sensible about this :wink:

DJ Corbzy
02-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Wow! People are really getting angry here!!

As being part of the earlier argument here, with myself having a small tussle with Mr Adverse (which is completely sorted now and he is a sound as bloke) I have been following this thread since it began. I can fully understand everyones arguments, but I feel that the artists, Greg Silver and Boris S and Overdoxx have done wrong, if they havent altered the loops without consulting the original artists or so what, then this is wrong, but I think too much a fuss has been kicked up about this, as Mark pointed out, I believe the people involved should get into contact and suss this out, for we are all in it for the music, come to an agreement and leave it at that.

Corbz

MikeDust
02-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Thanks Mark!

i agree 100% - so let's stop this here! i just wanted to say a few words, dunno why i did this here, there are many other boards where the people talking about skull tunes. so i'm quiet now. but i'd like to stay in your board and talk with people in other threads!

No Amok, i will not register on your board. if you wanna talk, contact me via ICQ.

mike

DJAmok
02-06-2003, 10:43 PM
edit - whops too posts too late, forget about it, we will discuss this or not, we´ll see

To all the rest:
Measure this matter up to your moral and ethical values and act accordingly, you know what happened now, and you are free to your own opinion.

Amok out

MARKEG
02-06-2003, 10:59 PM
thanx guys... let's leave any slagging at that. please try to sort this out though if you can. really. it's doing no-one any favours and it's just wasting all of our aggressive energy that we could all be putting into making techno records!!!

:!:

BTW I've deleted three of the post here on request - one by Mike and two by Amok, because Mike's post was posted before he saw what i'd written about not fighting and the next post by Amok commented on that (which wasn't really fair)... and then the last post by Amok looked like he had no reason to say what he said. PHEW! What a head f**k!!! hehehe... Hope I've done the right thing there guys :wink:

DJ Corbzy
02-06-2003, 11:03 PM
yeynit

Sven Wittekind
02-06-2003, 11:41 PM
okay guys, you wanted to talk, here´s your second chance. my offer is:

you apologise for stealing my loops and never again use anything from one of my records and in return I will stop calling for a boycot of your records. as will amok and all of my friends. plus we will edit our posts on all boards. This means an end of shit talk on both sides, yours too. it´s the best I can offer and if you furtheron wish to sell your records in good numbers and to end this conflict, then I urge you to take this chance now. contact me

DJ Corbzy
03-06-2003, 12:02 AM
come on boys...sort it out. :)

MARKEG
03-06-2003, 12:49 AM
yeah nice one for stepping up and saying that sven. it is really important that this gets sorted guys.... we don't need this. it's wasted energy. my advice is: sven -crack on with making some even better tracks :) greg/boris - contact sven if you did sample - he does deserve an apology if that is the case - surely?

i dunno. i'm just trying to smooth things over.... we're all in this cause we love it at the end of the day.. ?!?!!

Methodixxx
03-06-2003, 02:14 AM
Your an everday diplomat aren't you Mark..? heehee... :wink:

Well handled and I hope this matter gets sorted without the bloodshed! :shock:

Keep the techno flourishing boys! :twisted:

gunjack
03-06-2003, 03:25 AM
sorry, i gotta step in, @skulltunes crew:

i have heard most of the records in question and guess what? your tunes are an OBVIOUS rip off of sven's (etc.) tracks. no effort to disguise the fact that you stole the grooves from other people, and no effort whatsoever to acknowledge the original artist!!! if you like the work of these artists enough to use their loops, why the hell dont you include some sort of shout out or mention of the source material? THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU THIEVES. then, here on this board with sven and amok and the boys all present and accounted for, you had a chance to express your fondess for the work of the artists you USED and maybe explain that you liked the music so much that you had to use it in a "tribute" or whatever.... but you didnt. which says to me, and anyone with half a brain, that you are not using these pieces of music in some some sort of loving tribute or out of respect, you are trying to pass another artists work off as your own, because you don't have the skills to be inpired by their work and make something original, but on the same vibe or whatever.

your defensive and arguementative posts are reprehensible at best. were i in your position, my first post in response to all of this would have been to explain my point of view, but you didn't even have enough respect for folks to do that much.

even if you do contact and apologise to sven, my crew and i will never buy or play or supprt skulltunes record after this. and if ben and i ever saw you on the street, it would be tough to restrain ourselves i am sure. if you had taken a gunjack loop instead of a sven loop, you had better believe this fiasco would have been a bit more severe.

in conclusion i would like to say: making hard techno is not the most difficult thing in the world, if you are going to take the time to chop and sync loops from someones tracks, why not just open reason and make some new loops on your own? this sort of lazy underhandedness is disgusting and is one of the reasons techno will never be truly recognized as the fine art form it should be.

Brian Gibbs
AKA Gunjack - Deafmosaic

Greg Silver
03-06-2003, 11:52 AM
okay, here is my last personal statement to this:

to brian: it´s your opinion, i have mine. and i definitively do not go into threats.

to amok: u had nothing to to with this shit, besides sven is a friend of yours. you called our whole team and our artists "mother****ers", "dick suckers" and lots more. sorry, no more words to leave. take care of your own things.

to sven (the only man who regards this thing!): i liked u very much, also your work and you have signed a real good record deal on skull tunes. so we were partners and i expected a conversation like it is usual in partnerships. we never consiously used any parts of your tracks. like "death on a stick" wrote before, you can get loops at every corner of the web and nobody knows them all.
i asked via robert natus several times to talk with you, tried to get u on the phone, tried via icq but you denied and spread bad words about us all over the boards. you have my number, give me a call if u like or let it be. otherwise i dont feel like to talk with you anymore.

Sven Wittekind
03-06-2003, 12:01 PM
i think you didn´t read my post :?:

:arrow: here again:
okay guys, you wanted to talk, here´s your second chance. my offer is:

you apologise for stealing my loops and never again use anything from one of my records and in return I will stop calling for a boycot of your records. as will amok and all of my friends. plus we will edit our posts on all boards. This means an end of shit talk on both sides, yours too. it´s the best I can offer and if you furtheron wish to sell your records in good numbers and to end this conflict, then I urge you to take this chance now. contact me

Buttman
03-06-2003, 12:45 PM
Whatever happened to good old fist fights? Violence solves everything.

death on a stick
03-06-2003, 01:07 PM
this soup is nasty. cabbage and bacon.

MARKEG
03-06-2003, 01:10 PM
it seems to me like greg's official line on this is:

'we never consiously used any parts of your tracks. like "death on a stick" wrote before, you can get loops at every corner of the web and nobody knows them all.'

i think therefore, we have a stalemate situation...

should i close the post :?:

DJ Corbzy
03-06-2003, 01:19 PM
I think that would be a good idea.

Let them suss it out by themselves, without otheres instigating the situation.

Sven Wittekind
03-06-2003, 01:26 PM
i don't think it makes sense to continue

they don't want to apologize...

there's 4 pages in this thread and they are still denying responsibility.

gunjack
03-06-2003, 01:33 PM
okay, here is my last personal statement to this:

to brian: it´s your opinion, i have mine. and i definitively do not go into threats.

did i threaten you? if i did threaten you bro, you would know it. now as far as this whole thing is concerned, i stepped in because i couldnt keep quiet after reading your bullshit excuses like:

to sven: we never consiously used any parts of your tracks.

click for a sample of svens original track (http://www.djamok.net/dd/WittekindPsychoShoxx.mp3)

now click here and wait til after the breakdown and hear how they ripped him off (undeniably) (http://www.djamok.net/dd/Boris%20S.%20&%20Greg%20Silver%20-%20Titel%2004.mp3)

Another funny example was a Track by Overdoxx which consisted of Sven Wittekind Loop from OVER 138 + Sven Wittekind Loop from Highball 008 + stolen Vocals from Razzia 02.

so here it is mate, you obviously ripped off an artist who is a friend of my friends, that means you made lotsa enemies in one foul swoop. you could have resolved all of this by issuing a heartfelt explaination publicly, but now you have decided to play nixon, so i am letting you know - your records will be boycotted and everytime anyone brings up your label in conversation they will hear the story as i know it "theese fools ripped off some friends, and denied it even after being caught red handed."

i am not making a threat, but if you pulled this shiot back where i am from: you would catch a hot one.

Esox Lucius
03-06-2003, 02:00 PM
this soup is nasty. cabbage and bacon.

doesn`t sound very nice, this duck & hoi sin wrap is lovely though :D

Esox Lucius
03-06-2003, 02:08 PM
I have been looking up greg silver on the internet and all i can find is this picture!

http://goto.bilkent.edu.tr/insites/00debate1-thief.jpg

DJ Corbzy
03-06-2003, 02:11 PM
Techfunk, that was out of order.

I think this has gone too far now, no need to go into personal insults and stuff.

Esox Lucius
03-06-2003, 02:12 PM
ok, chill mate it was only a joke, i`ve nothing against anyone who has posted on here.

gunjack
03-06-2003, 02:42 PM
Techfunk, that was out of order.

I think this has gone too far now, no need to go into personal insults and stuff.

http://www.geoffdavis.com/pics/Flamage/relax.jpg

http://www.geoffdavis.com/pics/Flamage/retentive.jpg

DJ Corbzy
03-06-2003, 02:43 PM
:? :?:

gunjack
03-06-2003, 02:50 PM
http://www.geoffdavis.com/pics/Flamage/emot-wtf.gif

do you realize you are in the TECHNO forum?

DJAmok
03-06-2003, 03:59 PM
heheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheh

I just had a most inspiring dream tonight.... :twisted:

I will solve this problem with creativity and tact, a 4/4 tact to be precise and a little story. Well guys, I´m off to buy a microphone :wink: Ahhh yes this is going to be fun 8)

Buttman
03-06-2003, 05:44 PM
heheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheh
I just had a most inspiring dream tonight.... :twisted:
I will solve this problem with creativity and tact, a 4/4 tact to be precise and a little story. Well guys, I´m off to buy a microphone :wink: Ahhh yes this is going to be fun 8)

Hahahahaha techno attitude is going hiphop! First British Murder Boys and now Dj Amok. Will be fun to hear that track =)

MARKEG
03-06-2003, 06:16 PM
post over! this is going to go nowhere!

interested in this hip-hop style techno battle though - hehehehe... very cool!

well you can't say we didn't do our little bit to try get everyone to sort out their differences. nice one for not going totally overboard ppl. i hope there's still hope to sort this out though somewhere down the line.

oh well that's the music biz i suppose. interesting stuff nevertheless.

i suppose the moral of the story is dont sample. but then that's pretty hard to do in electronic music these days.

if you do sample be extra careful where you're gettin your samples from, that's my advice.

278d7e64a374de26f==