PDA

View Full Version : BOA USA

Stella Boy
04-04-2005, 07:59 PM
I posted on the state of US techno and asked the question whether people would be interested in a trans-atlantic meet up. Before I even start thinking about the logistics of it all I wondered whether any of you guys would be seriously up for it. The location, for euro-based BOA peeps in mind would preferably be on the East Coast.

If the interest is worth while then I/We can begin trying to sort out the travel/accomodation and more imprortantly, with a bit of help from our US cousins, somewhere to party.

DJ Becka
04-04-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm down....would be fun to meet everyone in person, although some of you I've already met at some point in my travels ;)

Perhaps here in NYC?

xfive
04-04-2005, 08:17 PM
East Coast :cool:
And yeah.. NYC is the likely best choice due to cheapest airfare to/from Europe...

Stella Boy
04-04-2005, 08:25 PM
What's the deal with NY clubs ? I've heard mixed reports about the city, some being shut down early & raided by cops etc. It's a long way to travel to get the party stopped early doors.

audioinjection
04-04-2005, 08:25 PM
thats quite a big thing to put together, especially w/ the logistics and all

Stella Boy
04-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Aye, it could be a bit of a logistical nightmare but nothing which couldn't be done and I wouldn't think twie of trying to get off the ground. It's something which I know could be done and would be a great experience.

Whether other people would be up for it I don't know :eh:

xfive
04-04-2005, 09:52 PM
What's the deal with NY clubs ? I've heard mixed reports about the city, some being shut down early & raided by cops etc. It's a long way to travel to get the party stopped early doors.

Heh... yes the days of Twilo are over..... would it get shut down these days? No.. not if it's done with a proper venue etc.....

xfive
04-04-2005, 09:52 PM

Heh... yes the days of Twilo are over..... would it get shut down these days? No.. not if it's done with a proper venue etc.....

It meaning the BOA party of course... not Twilo... *sniffle*

DJ Becka
04-04-2005, 10:45 PM

I think we could find a suitable venue to do something.....as long as there is a solid commitment from people wanting to pull something together-both here and across the pond, then we could work on something here ;)

BRADLEE
04-04-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm down, I just cannot go until after August. I get more vacation time then...

However if I have some, I'll hobo myself up there on a train if I have too :rambo:

Stella Boy
04-04-2005, 11:13 PM
No commitment from the euro guys but this doesn't surprise me seeing as they have everything on a plate week in week out. Come on, let me know your thoughts, whether you think it's crap or a good idea, don't just look at the post and move on.

This is not a pie in the sky thought and something which could happen but without a decent turnout from the euro BOA people it just aint gonna happen.

g
04-04-2005, 11:19 PM
i'd be down
could probably get your old avatar to come play too, depending

The Overfiend
05-04-2005, 12:40 AM
how about puerto rico
east coasters and west coasters and international peeps all deserve a vacation

conflict
05-04-2005, 08:59 AM
puerto rico is a cool place!

John Vella
05-04-2005, 09:20 AM
I do my own BOA North America/Europe meets....

Only I fly out to UK... hehe

Will be doing another in July...

:cool:

Minger world tour baby..... :clap:

-john vella

heavy beats
05-04-2005, 10:19 AM
how about vegas? :love:

g
05-04-2005, 05:10 PM
how about vegas? :love:
sure, go ahead and kill the mood why don't you ;]

DJAmok
05-04-2005, 06:37 PM
I´ve done mine already. NYC was the place everytime. The Matame guys are holding hardtechno events every now and then in New York. Always a good chance too meet people!

Joseph Isaac
05-04-2005, 07:10 PM
If this happens, the Mafia family will contribute...

tioneb
05-04-2005, 09:09 PM
haha i have to take some holiday but i dunno where

but eerr NYC three years in arow isnt it too much $1 hot dogs make me fart

278d7e64a374de26f==