PDA

View Full Version : abresive-tension

NinjaTechno
05-04-2005, 11:07 AM
crunching techno http://www.soundsauce.net/ninjatechno/t2.mp3

Hi hard hard stuff from myself not finished yet would like 2 add some other bits 2 it just not figured out where yet though :roll:

comments and feedback plz :!:

AcidTrash
05-04-2005, 11:18 AM
It'd got potential. rides sound a bit stark. I like its tone though. The break beat bit is a bit sudden and doesn't give any clues as to its arrival. would make a good b side.

NinjaTechno
05-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey thx for listening,i get what you mean with the break bit but i like to use kinda surpise tatics so you wont know what way the tune is going next.I know its not perfect mybe i could fill it a bit more?

;)

Joe_McGeechan
05-04-2005, 02:55 PM
I like it ninja, poundingly obscure.

Joe.

BRADLEE
05-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Sounds alot like DJ Rush Style...personally just not my thing...sorry amigo.

NinjaTechno
05-04-2005, 08:40 PM
Sounds alot like DJ Rush Style...personally just not my thing...sorry amigo.

funny you should say that should be going to see DJ RUSH this friday at arches :rambo:

eyes without a face
05-04-2005, 09:24 PM
levels are pretty much up and down, sounds a bit thin too

audioinjection
06-04-2005, 12:26 AM
hmmmmmmmm, this track goes all over the place, i dont like how it transitions between the 4/4 to the break, and levels are wacked out too...........but i think if executed properly it would be cool

NinjaTechno
06-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Great to see a lot of people checking this out i can see the track is wacked out in area's with say the loops I created being over powering at points.I do most of my tune with the sound being a bit ristricted in terms of volume so can be a pain in the arse to master right.....however i do think there is a nucleus for a track there.Do you think i should ditch the breaks bit......or mybe work on the transistion to the break think ill try rescuing some elements and post an updated version at some point

cheers N/T

j_s
06-04-2005, 04:27 PM
theres some pretty cool ideas in there, sounds a bit constrained tho. maybe try panning some of the sounds out to give a bit more width. more low end would definately help too. the breaks section is cool, but smoothening out the transition might be a good idea.....

278d7e64a374de26f==