PDA

View Full Version : Need some info about London clubscene please....

Dj Daniel S.
23-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Hi blokes!

We just booked a trip to London on the 19. July and want to check out the clubscene there as well. What club/ event you guys recommend for that night from Saturday 19 to Sunday??? I just searched on the net a bit but all I found were commercial parties like MOS and crappy shit 8)

Please gimme some input!

Greetz,

Daniel

....... would be nice to find a party with djz like Michael Forshaw, Dave the Drummer, Jerome Hill :evil:

And what about dress code and stuff like that coz it might vary to the rulez over here...... THANKS IN ADVANCE M8z!!!!!!!

Esox Lucius
23-05-2003, 10:47 PM
not sure what is on mate, but keep checking

www.ilovetekno.net

you should find a good few parties on around that time.

try the forums on

www.overloadmedia.co.uk

there are a good few people from london on there who should be able to help.

Dj Daniel S.
24-05-2003, 01:08 AM
@techfunk02: thx mate!!!! The monthly shedule is nice....... will check the events in July then :wink:

Esox Lucius
24-05-2003, 01:06 PM
no probs mate, hope you have a good time when you are over here.

crime
24-05-2003, 04:02 PM
Hi Daniel,
London can be a bit thin on the ground for publicised techno events..

Dave the Drummer and Jerome hill generally play at very underground events in London, that is if they have no gig elsewhere...

Rumour has it @ Dust in Sheffield (150/200 km north of london) there is Neil Landstrumm LIVE and Mark Hawkins DJ on 25th July

Currently we are trying to book dates for Jerome Hill in Germany, so if you don't get to hear him this time, maybe you will be able to soon closer to home...

I'm not sure when Michael Forshaw will next play in the UK, I think maybe in June, he has a residency at Monox in Glasgow though every 2 months...

Hope this helps!

278d7e64a374de26f==