PDA

View Full Version : Recycled loops 15 - martyn hare

MARK NEENAN
06-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Martyn Hare - Mind Sweeper - Recycled Loops 15

http://www.tuneinn.com/media2.php?id=9258&t=A1&fm=

http://www.tuneinn.com/media2.php?id=9258&t=B1&fm=

Verdicts?

I love it! :lol: very similar sounding to one of his tracks off of the do not underestimate ep. Also sounds alot like the valentino track on consumer recreation - uplifting party techno at it's best! :clap:

dan the acid man
06-04-2005, 07:12 PM
i love it, very melodic but still quite hard synth action

mrbenn
06-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Not a fan of either track, the synth sounds to much like its from a Judge Jules saturday night Trance Anthem. The melody seems far to obvious. No offence intended to anyone who likes it, its just not my cuppa tea ;)

Si the Sigh
07-04-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm liking this one. Not the best of releases, but pretty solid.

marginmaster
07-04-2005, 10:42 AM
im not over keen, bit too 'hands in the air' for me.

hes one of my favourites though, he rocks. :clap:

cant please everyone all the time though, keep em coming Mr Hare :clap:

poisoned antidote
07-04-2005, 01:37 PM
yeah definatley a bit 2 trancey for my likin.

eyes without a face
08-04-2005, 10:19 PM
not for me at all, those synths are total arpegiator hell, it doesnt take much to get more of an original synth pattern going than that im afraid and for that it gets a thumbs down off me, far too trancey/amateur synth wise

The Germ
08-04-2005, 10:23 PM
i hate this release!

but seriously congrats to martyn for making massive moves up the techno ladder!

Jimfish
09-04-2005, 07:20 PM
not into this but each to thier own.

this guy really does need to learn a new setting on his arpeggiator though.. i mean come on!

come on!?!

eyes without a face
09-04-2005, 07:25 PM
word

oldbugger
09-04-2005, 07:28 PM
bit on the cheesy side imo..

usually love this stuff but its wearing a bit thin. same old ,same old :dontevengothere:

Sunil
09-04-2005, 10:02 PM
This is techno, is it?

slavestudios
10-04-2005, 01:59 PM
in response to sunils q...

no. i hope not. if it is, i'm off to play hardstyle lol

this is NOT helping the cause of techno imo. this is the type of 'crossover' record that has the Crasher kids running round shouting 'techno techno techno' at Tiesto gigs..

i dont have a problem with ANY music, but i do get pissed when ppl label things incorrectly..

dtl
11-04-2005, 12:49 AM
He has cained that very synth for about 10 releases now, the first was on tremors 2 and 3 and I thought they were pretty decent, then the really hard one on Highball.... I stopped buying since then,and in come the Chancer release which I thought that's it, no more.....

Yeah...... Suprise us Mr. Hare like you did at the dawn of Emetic

Jay Sanders
11-04-2005, 10:48 AM
I picked this release up for Track 3 on it..... thats by Valentino Kanzyani though... good solid stuff, better than the other 2 tracks thats for sure!!!

basslinejunkie
11-04-2005, 01:13 PM
sombody pass me the bucket.

ive got a couple of his emetic records though,really enjoyed them,but this??!? no thanks.

Dirtyacid
11-04-2005, 03:56 PM
I totally love this track It,s my kind of techno I love everything which come,s out of slovinia the track on the a side is class very similar to the one on consumer recreation by valentino kanzyani aka martyn hare
I,ve become quiet a fan of umek & valentino kanzyani

Im just waiting for the new marko nastik album on recycled loops never heard marco nastik before looking forward to some qaulity listening has anyone got it I know its a mix cd & a cd full of singles good for the cdj :cool:

MARK NEENAN
11-04-2005, 04:34 PM
very similar to the one on consumer recreation by valentino kanzyani aka martyn hare

Valentino is martyn hare? :doh: That's news to me!?

I can see this one is like marmite, you either love it or hate it! I wouldn't play a whole set of this stuff but if dropped at the right time or in the middle of a set i reckon it sounds cool! But that's just my opinion! i love most of martyn's stuff, on that do not underestimate ep have you lot heard the a2 track? Awesome chuggy techno! :lol:

http://www.tuneinn.com/media2.php?id=4846&t=A2&fm=

Put it on a new demo i done the other night! love it! :clap:

davethedrummer
12-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Valentino is martyn hare? :doh: That's news to me!?

valentino is not martyn hare !!!
they are two very different guys

MARK NEENAN
12-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Didn't think so! :lol:

heavy beats
12-04-2005, 10:57 PM
new reloops...... return of tha evil dick ninja ep by nastic is pretty nifty. 4 bangin tracks.

I don't know if this is a typo or not, but what an odd name. lol.

emetic
12-04-2005, 10:58 PM
OK, I can confirm: I am not Valantino K, that I too am bored of that arp (but these tracks were made about 2 years ago), that it does kick major ass on the dancefloor, it is not one for the 'purists' but I don't care, and that Emetic X with a Hardcell rmx is a killa.

cheers,
Martyn.

Sunil
12-04-2005, 11:42 PM
OK, I can confirm: I am not Valantino K, that I too am bored of that arp (but these tracks were made about 2 years ago), that it does kick major ass on the dancefloor, it is not one for the 'purists' but I don't care, and that Emetic X with a Hardcell rmx is a killa.

cheers,
Martyn.

Fair enough, well put ;)

fresh_an_funky_design
16-04-2005, 02:37 AM
I picked this release up for Track 3 on it..... thats by Valentino Kanzyani though... good solid stuff, better than the other 2 tracks thats for sure!!!

yeah i bought this tune for the third track, its a little loopy but got a really nice groove in it.

278d7e64a374de26f==