BRADLEE
06-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Check the bottom for the new link ;)

audioinjection
06-04-2005, 07:16 PM
bangin man.................but yeah, look into that compression on the master

BRADLEE
07-04-2005, 12:14 AM
yup, that will be addressed this evening for sure. I've got some other stuff floating in the head too to add on.

The Overfiend
07-04-2005, 12:58 AM
compress master
i would like to see more perc to make it driving
not to increase speed but to make it a bit more illusional faster if you knowhwatimean

BRADLEE
07-04-2005, 01:02 AM
compress master
i would like to see more perc to make it driving
not to increase speed but to make it a bit more illusional faster if you knowhwatimean

Exactly what I plan to do amigo. That and some other trademark stuff like normal... ;)

The Overfiend
07-04-2005, 01:10 AM
get on it ****face! :rambo:

xfive
07-04-2005, 01:12 AM
Damn.. pretty abrasive.... only beef I have is with the kick and the rest of the low end... or... lack thereof :lol:

Just needs some more oompah as the kick is quite middy/clicky... and the bass is sorta airy ;)

BRADLEE
07-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Damn.. pretty abrasive.... only beef I have is with the kick and the rest of the low end... or... lack thereof

Just needs some more oompah as the kick is quite middy/clicky... and the bass is sorta airy

I think that is also due to the Compression issue. I'm going to run it thru maxxbass as well this evening. The sub is pretty dry @ the moment.

And thank you For the feedback as always K.

The Overfiend
07-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Damn.. pretty abrasive.... only beef I have is with the kick and the rest of the low end... or... lack thereof :lol:

Just needs some more oompah as the kick is quite middy/clicky... and the bass is sorta airy ;)
gimme a call sharmuzzle

xfive
07-04-2005, 01:47 AM
calling....

er

602 right? :lol:

no answer..

BloodStar
07-04-2005, 09:11 AM
really bangin. sounds nice, yet--- will see how you can beef the lows and make it work more together.. kick sounds quite middy to me,aswell... will see how this things progress......nice one! :rambo:

BRADLEE
07-04-2005, 08:56 PM
OK, this one removed too now...go to second page for update...

nova
07-04-2005, 09:08 PM
yea! i like your stuff. pounding techno

stjohn
07-04-2005, 09:20 PM
nice n bangin man!!!!!!

BRADLEE
07-04-2005, 10:18 PM
nice n bangin man!!!!!!

yea! i like your stuff. pounding techno

WOW, cool guys, thank you very much. I think it does sound a bit better now, but I still have much work left to do. I think I will add some stabs in here also, and maybe some crazy samples for a breakdown. We shall see where the evening takes me...

fatcollective
08-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Yea this is good stuff!!! i really like the fattness of the kick there, n the shifty little fills :clap: lookin forward to hearing the finished version!!! good work as allways man!! ;) :rambo:

xfive
08-04-2005, 01:55 AM
Much better on the low end now :)

BRADLEE
08-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Old links removed and a new one now updated...

NinjaTechno
11-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Hey onto your webpage now i like the look of the amunt of tunes slowly working myway through the lot as i speak, nice webpage.

BRADLEE
11-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Yeah I actually need to update my site badly. All of the tunes on it are very old now....

Soon I'm changing it to Flash and going to just post loops of my new stuff....

Here is the latest and greatest version of ALOZE. I have added some stabs and other goodies to really keep it moving...

I think it's done, but you guys tell me.....

http://iluvtekno.com/ALOJZE_finito.mp3

lau
11-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Yupzz this one is done :clap:

Nice shit dude...!!! your tracks keep improving loads everytime I hear one..!!

Love those changes and edits through the entire track...

Think this one is ready for the vinyll!!

BRADLEE
11-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Yupzz this one is done

Nice shit dude...!!! your tracks keep improving loads everytime I hear one..!!

Love those changes and edits through the entire track...

Think this one is ready for the vinyll!!

Wow, cool my friend....I've just been trying ti improve a little bit more every time...So I really appreciate it man!!!

BloodStar
12-04-2005, 12:54 PM
hey this is monster track.. some nice edits were added, isee... i'm not too keen on that hi-end,, it"s very sharp and sounds overcompressed. i don't know if that's just my thoughs,but ihear kick is lowering little bit,while the hats are playing. maybe rolling the end off, little bit would help or make more decent compression on that hi hat line.,,.don't know.. otherwise.. this is what i would play,.,deffo.- :clap:

eyes without a face
12-04-2005, 12:59 PM
pretty good, but gets a bit busy in there at times... highs are very sharp and slicing, need bringing down a bit, and more bass in the kick definately id say, theres alot of nice rumbling bass in there but the kick seems very much in the mids

a good track tho for sure :)

dirty_bass
12-04-2005, 01:08 PM
Can`t believe I missed this one.
Niiiice.
Heavy, chunky, rollin, and nasty. everything I like in hard techno.

Ok, now for the production.

Not as good as you last tune here dude.

Dynamically it doesn`t seem full enough.

There`s a lot of concentration in the mid range which is muddying things up a bit.
The top end is just a tad too sharp, but I wouldn`t back it off too much, as you lose some top in the cutting stage, so you do need a little sharpness.
The kick isn`t balanced against the hats. Both in its higher frequency and overall level. So it makes the tune feel a little top heavy.
I`d maybe move the sub a little lower, and give the kick more high bass punch above the sub.
Then it`s the mid range, the high mid is nice and clear, but once you get into the true mid, to low mid range, it gets a little muddy. Some tighter subtractive will help here.

Anyway, tune wise I love it, but overall the production doesn`t yet have the meat that this track deserves.

BRADLEE
12-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Anyway, tune wise I love it, but overall the production doesn`t yet have the meat that this track deserves.

OK, well I will do some cleanup work on it tonight then. Hopefully I'll be able to get to that this evening.

Thank you to all who left me comments. Steve,thank you for being very precise.

The Overfiend
13-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Hey Brad We Suck!

BRADLEE
14-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Hey Brad We Suck!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess so huh???? :lol: :lol: :eh: ;)

Here is a version with my Homie Loopdon doing the mastering for me....

http://iluvtekno.com/ALOJZE_LDMASTER.mp3

AcidTrash
14-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Nice work!!

audioinjection
14-04-2005, 07:33 PM
is that mastered version only in mono?

what happened to that stereo image u had on it before?

eyes without a face
14-04-2005, 08:02 PM
yeah, the version before the mastering had more impact too i thought, still too middy in the kick tho i must say, but a cool track definately, good work bro

BRADLEE
14-04-2005, 08:03 PM
what happened to that stereo image u had on it before?

That is just soemthing Martin did to try out really. My mastering skills could be better to say the least. LOL

I'm still working on re-mastering it myself as well. I think we just each have a differant approach at these things...

The Divide
14-04-2005, 09:44 PM
I think it could do with been mastered it again to find the middle point between the 1st master and the 2nd. Both seem at extremes from each other I would say. Or try and fixup the mix down on itself and use the mastering to add just a little to the final mix.

The tune underneath sounds pretty wickid hehe. I like it

BRADLEE
14-04-2005, 09:47 PM
The tune underneath sounds pretty wickid hehe. I like it

Thanks homie, I'm just going to drop all of my levels back down to Zero tonight then I'll do some subtractive Eq'ing to make it more dense in certain areas. Although my version definitely needs some attention.

278d7e64a374de26f==