PDA

View Full Version : liquid stomp - pounding techno

greasyfastspeed
06-04-2005, 07:26 PM
http://junkies.splask.co.uk/ipomoea%20-%20liquid%20stomp.mp3
128kbps mp3, might not sound as clear as its sposed to, but you'll get the gist!

after a refreshing night and day on some liquid 'cid i thought it was time to write some pounding techno, using what little knowledge i gained the previous week on compression.

its kinda loopy towards the end but i havent properly sequenced it, just got the general idea down.

enjoy!

BRADLEE
06-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Like it man...reminds me a lot of Jamie Bismire in ways. It does get a bit loopy at points and could use a few more edits, but man, I really like all of the sounds present......sounds very familiar for some reason though...

As far as the mix goes, just seems very loud to me...although you said the MP3 was a bit dodgy in quality...

Apex Beat
07-04-2005, 02:07 PM
As mentioned, once you sorted out the sequencing and levels this tracks pretty ****in sweet :rambo:

greasyfastspeed
08-04-2005, 12:14 AM
cheers, guys.

yeah the levels go up at the end, just me being filter happy and not getting on to it. :lol:

basically it was just triggering loops i made in ableton, with some proper arrangement and some more editing i think it will be well good.

i think the synth stab is quite familiar for some reason, but i'm not really good at remembering tracks so i dunno if its similar to something out there.

i'll update with a finished version tomorrow i think. anyone else care to comment?
peace. mike

Apex Beat
10-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Heard this on a wav. file the other night, Serious stuff.

278d7e64a374de26f==