PDA

View Full Version : off112 - frenetic

off112
07-04-2005, 07:58 PM
I techno track I started with a few days ago.

I'd love some feedback on this track.

http://hem.hj.se/~dm02svar/off112-frenetic.mp3

------------------------
off112
www.mono-com.tk

BRADLEE
07-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Not too bad for something in the tech house realm, but I thought many of these noises could be much less dry. Just try to add some FX on the sound pallete. As far as arrangment goes, very good for the stlye, but you could always a do a few more edits/varations to parts to keep things interesting...

Evil G
08-04-2005, 12:36 AM
i like this but i think the electric piano is not quite there. it's a bit dry and the riff works against the groove a bit too much. the other sounds sit pretty well though.

Apex Beat
08-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Theres some static or distortion coming from the kick. The snares sound really dry and mono, try putting some filters/compression/eq on them. I like the piano but sounds a little flat, perhaps lay some effects over it or give it some reverb. Not certain about the piano fadeouts either and if you want to keep them in you need to at least replace the sound with something, basically more needs to be added to the essence of this track. The track starts off really interesting but becomes quite loopy and repetative but I like the overall feel to the track. Needs work though.

off112
08-04-2005, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the feedback :lol:

Now I know how to make it better so I can continue the work on the track.

-------------------
off112
www.mono-com.tk

278d7e64a374de26f==