PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea in the CL

Will
07-04-2005, 10:12 PM
I hope they get knocked out pronto, they think they can do what they want off the pitch, and get round any punishment, though of course being fined means **** all to them. I'm sure Mourinho was in contact with his staff and their football is shite, far from a credit to the prem.

Just like Boltons or Wimbledons in terms of style of play.

connor
07-04-2005, 10:41 PM
:lol: jelous by any chance? ;)

jam
07-04-2005, 11:54 PM
Bolton or wimbledons style of play?

hahah **** off you idiot,you obviously didnt watch them the other night?

I like chelsea they have gone about things the right way,i mean everyone is going on about how much they have spent but they havent gone out and bought superstars they have just paid over the odds for the players they have got,because they wanted to make sure they got them,thats all.I mean most clubs new chelsea had the money so upped thier price.Its not about money and i really do like them.

Will
08-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Chelsea play like Bolton, against decent opposition, they just try and win free kicks round the area and then use their big players to head the ball in or get a knock down. They do this cos they know it's the final 3rd where teams will try and break up there move and they don't have the skill to break down decent teams so they go for cheap goals from free kicks.

Just look at their game against Arsenal, they created nothing from open play, but got 2 cheap goals from set pieces (a bit fortunate Arsenal are crap on set against set pieces), but laughably, Arsenal should have scored 4, so it's not even like their defence is that great. Much the same against Barca, Bayern etc, used the long ball against them and that's where they got their joy.

Hakka
08-04-2005, 06:16 AM
Bolton or wimbledons style of play?

hahah **** off you idiot,you obviously didnt watch them the other night?

I like chelsea they have gone about things the right way,i mean everyone is going on about how much they have spent but they havent gone out and bought superstars they have just paid over the odds for the players they have got,because they wanted to make sure they got them,thats all.I mean most clubs new chelsea had the money so upped thier price.Its not about money and i really do like them.

Agree with you mate.

Esox Lucius
08-04-2005, 03:40 PM
i agree with jam, spot on.,

Will
08-04-2005, 09:55 PM
They only didn't get any super stars because they're not big enough to sign players off Real Madrid et al, it's not like they didn't try. Alan Sugar's loaded and he didn't pay through the nose for players and they got Kezman pretty cheap...

Will
08-04-2005, 09:55 PM
What team do you guys support then?

macca
09-04-2005, 12:28 AM
hate the cunts me self especially that arrogant wanker mourinho hope the cunts get knocked out it will never happen another tap on the wrist for him :roll:

Will
09-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Glad someone agrees with me! Is that Everton or Chelsea your signature refers to?

macca
09-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Glad someone agrees with me! Is that Everton or Chelsea your signature refers to?

both :lol:

Will
10-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Nice!

Esox Lucius
10-04-2005, 06:28 PM

probably man city, he lives closer to them than any team in liverpool.

jam
10-04-2005, 06:33 PM
I'm a boro fan and the only team in the top 3 that i hate is arsenal and they were ****ing lucky against us yesterday.

Will
12-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Why Arsenal? That doesn't make sense to me! Most teams can only soak up so much pressure from Arsenal, anyway...

278d7e64a374de26f==