PDA

View Full Version : cubase?

nova
08-04-2005, 10:14 AM
anyone kno if cubase sx3 or sl3 takes audio units?. or isit just vst's. and is my emagic amt8 gonna be rock soild timing wise with cubase sx3 or sl3. and i got a motu 828mk2 which should work well with cubase yeah?

still huming and haring wether or not to tri cubase in stead of logic. im getting loads of probs with logic so it wouldnt hert to tri cubase 3.

stjohn
08-04-2005, 04:47 PM
im pretty sure cubase will take everything u throw at it, but i could be wrong!!

Dan Devious
08-04-2005, 04:51 PM
no i dont think cubase takes them audio units mate! i think there just for the likes of logic.

nova
08-04-2005, 09:26 PM
cheers guys. yeah cubase is vst's. just got vintage warmer and psp nitro. god nitro is sucking up that power and vintage :shock: . sound good tho. you guys used vintage warmer before?

RDR
09-04-2005, 04:34 PM
yes. its ace.

plenty producers i know use it.

nitro i like but its a pain to program.

Dave Elyzium
09-04-2005, 04:36 PM
DO you use PC or Mac mate? If you're PC then the only real choice will be Cubase as Logic isn't made for PC anymore

Dan Devious
09-04-2005, 04:39 PM
i got PSP vintage warmer, nice bit of VST effects right there LMO

nova
10-04-2005, 10:07 AM
im on mac m8 i use logic been having probs with it. but im sticking with logic just need my laptop sorting out i think. somone gonna look for me soon.

yeah vintage is wicked. i just been putting it on the master at the mo. sounds fat. wicked when putting realy hard beats in to it.

how you guys use it? on seprate channels or on the master.

gonna take me some time to get me head round nitro mods onit. anyway anything better than them logic filters they sound ok but just dont work very well. so got meself nitro ;)

but fuk dont they suk that power up. gotta get my laptop beefed up abit. got the ram at 756 but think it needs alot more. and anything else i can get boosted up abit.

vintage is a horse!. i did stick vangaurd on aswell

nova
10-04-2005, 08:56 PM
yeah i brought waves c1 aswell. they dont make it easy do they to get it christ!!!

anyway got it downloaded and installed. anyone got any tips on using it. gonna start side chaining now. logic 6 comps didnt seem to hav that option. so gonna hav a blast at.

yeah any tips realy ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==