PDA

View Full Version : DJ AMOK @ Cranked Techno 3rd june Flyer added!!

alsynthe
10-04-2005, 01:38 AM
ftp://cranked:h5id823ls99@ftp.crankedtechno.co.uk/public_html/images/crankedflyer2.jpg
ftp://cranked:h5id823ls99@ftp.crankedtechno.co.uk/public_html/images/crankedflyer2back.jpg

Cranked Technos second installment will be:-

3rd june @ BEAT nightclub, corporation street, blackpool

DJ Amok- artillery, knee deep. 2hr set
(Direct from Germany)

jon connor- supertech records

alsynthe- cranked resident, Faction

will the brutal- antithesis

9pm till 2am

door tax £10

Dress code: no stripey jumpers or rockports ROAR

info and directions-

alan- 07708946720 gabbaheaduk@hotmail.com, alsynthe@crankedtechno.co.uk

coach incentives offered

www.crankedtechno.co.uk www.thefaction.co.uk

Flyer to follow soon

FUSION
10-04-2005, 01:44 AM
:clap:

Will
10-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Nice one Al!

neko
10-04-2005, 06:28 PM
i'll be up for a bit of amok :twisted:

alsynthe
11-04-2005, 09:32 AM
gonna be a cracker!!!

Will
13-04-2005, 10:44 PM
What is?

alsynthe
14-04-2005, 03:34 PM
amok in blackpool!!

Barely Human
14-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Sweeeeeet!

How good is that flyer btw ;) :cool:

FUSION
14-04-2005, 05:33 PM
who did the flyer ??? is it a drawing or a picture you found???? my mate does manga artwork just like that :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jav
14-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Amooooooooook! :twisted:

alsynthe
14-04-2005, 10:06 PM
props to IQ for the flyer!!! tis a good en!!

Will
15-04-2005, 04:25 AM
amok in blackpool!!

Too true! I like the anime theme you've got going with the flyers.

Barely Human
15-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Gonna be a beast!

ps - updated the flyers ;)

Will
15-04-2005, 04:57 PM
I thought it looked better before to be honest. :lol:

FUSION
15-04-2005, 05:05 PM
yeah it looked way better before :crackup:

Technobitch
16-04-2005, 05:12 PM
looks like a good line up, aint seen our jon conner out for a while so will prob make it up for that one! :twisted:

alsynthe
17-04-2005, 10:21 PM
cool be good to see u there!!

jon connor
18-04-2005, 03:52 PM
looks like a good line up, aint seen our jon conner out for a while so will prob make it up for that one! :twisted:

yes dawn looking forward to this hope to see you there, after hard grafting on label studio and the new venue in south wales im looking forward to start playing out again with my batries now fully recharged. will be a great night for sure. ;) see you there darling :clap:

alsynthe
20-04-2005, 12:33 AM
yea cnat wait for this one!!

Mucky Beats
21-04-2005, 05:03 PM
should be making my way up fo this bad boy

Matt Blak
21-04-2005, 11:16 PM
i'll be there for sure, its going to be a good night.
looking foward to seeing me old buddy, mr. connor
and to check out the blackpool scene
dawn, if your going up let me know

Technobitch
22-04-2005, 12:14 PM

yes dawn looking forward to this hope to see you there, after hard grafting on label studio and the new venue in south wales im looking forward to start playing out again with my batries now fully recharged. will be a great night for sure. ;) see you there darling :clap:

sure youl be happy to see me? its been soo long since iv seen you play out ill av to proper give you some shite..... just like the good old days
aint no party like a jon scon party he he he :twisted:

Technobitch
22-04-2005, 12:16 PM
i'll be there for sure, its going to be a good night.
looking foward to seeing me old buddy, mr. connor
and to check out the blackpool scene
dawn, if your going up let me know

thimk most of the north wales mad twats are going to be making it up for this one, woohoo :wtf: nothing like a new venue and agood line up to motive the cru to leave the sticks for a night!!! :dance:

kai
22-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Looking good - I'll be over from Huddersfield for this beast.

jon connor
25-04-2005, 02:27 PM
smoking :cool: yes looking forward to seeing me old pals and i will guarantee you wont be disapointed get ya excerise shoes on will be up for a good old connor work out ;) respect to the cranked guys for a great effort on this night :clap: see ya there dudes :notworthy: peace + noise

alsynthe
25-04-2005, 04:37 PM
yea defo gonna be shit hot!!

FUSION
25-04-2005, 05:17 PM
defo be down for this the first one was banging wiked venue :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

alsynthe
25-04-2005, 09:44 PM
hey u lot from north wales if theres alot of u comin get in touch and see if we can sort a coach incentive out ;) gabbaheaduk@hotmail.com

Will
25-04-2005, 10:24 PM
i'll be up for a bit of amok :twisted:

Unfortunately his brain will have been destroyed by the end of the first set. ;) Would have been nice though... :rambo:

alsynthe
26-04-2005, 02:53 PM
haha will

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 07:49 PM
hey u lot from north wales if theres alot of u comin get in touch and see if we can sort a coach incentive out ;) gabbaheaduk@hotmail.com

god i used to do the coaches down to bristol when my bro (triple b) used to play in North in the Lacota.. what a head fuk, good laugh being on a coach with all your mates, but not when the deposits in your name and they all act like little monsters :twisted: the whole trip!!! he he he

alsynthe
26-04-2005, 07:52 PM
u up for it then????

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 07:57 PM
u up for it then????

wot the coach or the night out?
defo up for the night out its guna be a belter!!
dont know bout the coach tho, not sure if im up for that mission, you should get jon scon sorry conner to sort it he he he!

alsynthe
26-04-2005, 08:01 PM
he lives in swansea now dont he so itd be bit hard for him

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 08:18 PM

realy???
that will be why i aint been seeing much of him then :doh:

alsynthe
26-04-2005, 09:41 PM
haha probably!!

Mucky Beats
27-04-2005, 01:39 AM

nar he lives in llandudno at the mo

alsynthe
27-04-2005, 09:31 AM
thought he was relcoating down to swansea???????

jon connor
27-04-2005, 12:18 PM
yes geezas been waiting for the new house to go through will be in swany by the time of the gig, but listen al there is a whole squad coming up from north wales and also my portuguise brother inlaw will be bringing a coach from crew , where he works in a factory with many europeans whom are gagging to come to a decent techno night , portuguise , polish allsorts of crazy caracters who love nothing but hard techno so dont worry about the numbers just hope we can fit them all in heheheheheheh! ;) easy man :rambo:

also dude i think dj amok only plays cd decks im told from a few pals not to sure tho let us no dude, if so i can bring a couple of me new tracks for a test drive lovely jubly :love: avittttttttt :wicked:

alsynthe
27-04-2005, 02:54 PM
yea u heard right matey!!!! he does only use cd decks now. trouble is ive gotta find some cdj1000's now!! haha

alsynthe
27-04-2005, 07:43 PM
a coach form north wales has been confirmed illput details up soon

jon connor
28-04-2005, 07:17 PM
wow :shock: bloody hell thanks for the support on this my fine welsh brothers + sisters i flaming well loves the lot of ya :love: well its a bit like a leaving doo i suppose hahahahah! half my bloody towns cummin :shock: and nearly every techno nutter i no in my local area jesus christ your gunna get it cranked :love: all good son all good i think im going to crack one off right now :love: hahahhaahahah! easy dudes :clap: :clap: :clap:

Technobitch
28-04-2005, 07:28 PM
wow :shock: bloody hell thanks for the support on this my fine welsh brothers + sisters i flaming well loves the lot of ya :love: well its a bit like a leaving doo i suppose hahahahah! half my bloody towns cummin :shock: and nearly every techno nutter i no in my local area jesus christ your gunna get it cranked :love: all good son all good i think im going to crack one off right now :love: hahahhaahahah! easy dudes :clap: :clap: :clap:

wot you like scon!!!!
im bringing my camara with me so i want plently of you usualy over exertion on the decks!!
see you there!!

jon connor
28-04-2005, 09:20 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you dirty little minx hahahah! :love: of course like i said comando`s in theatre :cool:

poisoned antidote
29-04-2005, 11:06 AM
trouble is ive gotta find some cdj1000's now!! haha

aint he bringin his own?
im sure he did in locked!

Technobitch
29-04-2005, 11:30 AM
soooooooooooooo who else is going to be making an apearance at this night of techno madness?
will be nice to meet some new faces, you wont be able to miss me ill be the blonde girl at the front most of the night shouting my head of and stomping like a mad bastard (if the techno is hard enough that is)...
do you think thats a fair discription of me jon?? :rambo:

29-04-2005, 11:55 AM
soooooooooooooo who else is going to be making an apearance at this night of techno madness?
will be nice to meet some new faces, you wont be able to miss me ill be the blonde girl at the front most of the night shouting my head of and stomping like a mad bastard (if the techno is hard enough that is)...

Ill back that one up Dawn u crazy mo fo :lol: !

Amok did bring his own Cd decks to Locked yes, but its only cos i couldnt get my hands on any for shi.t ! He wasnt too happy though ! Alsynthe, u are best booking the cd decks well in advance if u are gonna rent them !

Us clowns will be in the house for this one !

Technobitch
29-04-2005, 12:03 PM

Ill back that one up Dawn u crazy mo fo :lol: !

Amok did bring his own Cd decks to Locked yes, but its only cos i couldnt get my hands on any for shi.t ! He wasnt too happy though ! Alsynthe, u are best booking the cd decks well in advance if u are gonna rent them !

Us clowns will be in the house for this one !

care to give a discription of yourself LOCKED for all those yet to meet you?.......................... :dance:
see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Youve got me there dawn you Bi-atch ! Thats a hard one !

Well, im 5 ft 4 , 17 stone and like techno, i also dj and have just bought my first set of Kam turntables. I also like to mix trance and rock n roll with my techno sets as it works really well !
I met Dawn at Gatecrasher a few years ago, we went out buying our cyber gear together, those were the days werent they dawn !

Anyway really looking forward to this Amook night, just got some new cyber gear in !

Technobitch
29-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Youve got me there dawn you Bi-atch ! Thats a hard one !

Well, im 5 ft 4 , 17 stone and like techno, i also dj and have just bought my first set of Kam turntables. I also like to mix trance and rock n roll with my techno sets as it works really well !
I met Dawn at Gatecrasher a few years ago, we went out buying our cyber gear together, those were the days werent they dawn !

Anyway really looking forward to this Amook night, just got some new cyber gear in !

wow you hit the nail on the head there mi old matey!!
those were the days!!!
expect to see you in your fave pink vest top at the club then?? :lol:

alsynthe
29-04-2005, 12:58 PM
ive got cdj800's sorted there exactly the same as 1000's but a wee bit smaller

Will
29-04-2005, 01:25 PM

If the beats cave your head in will that be hard enough for you? ;) I'll be there, I'll be the good looking one, haha.

Technobitch
29-04-2005, 04:32 PM
;) I'll be there, I'll be the good looking one, haha.[/quote]

god theres guna be quite a few of us good looking ones there then!! :lol:

jon connor
29-04-2005, 08:26 PM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm! yea just about ,ya little s.h.i.t hahahahah! :lol: wot ya wareing ? hahaha! can you cum in a bikini oh please do :lol: naaaaaaaa! fairdooze 100% dawn keep them bristols of yours outa me face tho you no how i get excited hehehehehe! rock on girl :rambo:

Frank Dogshit
30-04-2005, 01:39 AM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm! yea just about ,ya little s.h.i.t hahahahah! :lol: wot ya wareing ? hahaha! can you cum in a bikini oh please do :lol: naaaaaaaa! fairdooze 100% dawn keep them bristols of yours outa me face tho you no how i get excited hehehehehe! rock on girl :rambo:

things gettin smutty here...... :study:

:lol:

alsynthe
30-04-2005, 11:53 AM
haha go on jon

jon connor
30-04-2005, 01:03 PM
hahahahaha dawn is class , :clap: fairdooze :lol: shes north wales techno family thats how we like to keep it down here hens the amount of effort and top class artists breaking through here at the moment and have to say dawn has played a massive part in the influence of north wales tech respect darling ;) keep up the good work techybitch :rambo:

alsynthe
30-04-2005, 01:42 PM
so its all dawns fault theres so many techno loonies in north wales??? hahahahhahaha

Technobitch
30-04-2005, 03:28 PM
so its all dawns fault theres so many techno loonies in north wales??? hahahahhahaha

i just give them a little incouragement thats all.. COME ON YOU BASTARDS!!!! etc

Technobitch
30-04-2005, 03:30 PM

things gettin smutty here...... :study:

thats just jon, he gets like that some times he he he!!! he knows not to mess with me realy, dont you you naughty boy :nono:

alsynthe
02-05-2005, 07:51 PM
haha well im sure ull make urself known, but make sure to come say hello!!!!

Technobitch
03-05-2005, 07:36 PM
if you can keep us north wales lot entertain for long enough we could all go to the pleasure beach the next day, how funny would that be.. totally twisted going on the pepsi max, youd get a proper rush off that!!!! he he he what an idea

alsynthe
03-05-2005, 07:47 PM
haha yea think thats wot jon is doing. worth doin like!!!

Technobitch
03-05-2005, 07:55 PM
haha yea think thats wot jon is doing. worth doin like!!!

sounds like a plan then!! up to you to keeo us entertained till it opens, if thats ok??

alsynthe
03-05-2005, 08:04 PM
haha u comin up on this coach or in a car???

Technobitch
04-05-2005, 12:04 PM
haha u comin up on this coach or in a car???

dont think we are on the coach, usualy have enough willing drivers to take us!!! :clap:
i recone this is guna be a good night, just got to wait for it s arrival now....tick tock tick tock

alsynthe
04-05-2005, 06:22 PM
cool ;)

nick_anarchy
05-05-2005, 11:08 AM
gytted im not goin to be their man .. :cry:

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 11:47 AM

why not?
think everyone who is into techno should be in attendance for this one!!!!
and the trip to the pleasure beach the next day, the more the merrier!

Frank Dogshit
05-05-2005, 11:49 AM
wouldnt of minded this myself for a bit of a laugh.

shame it falls on the same night as adam beyer in manchester,too scared to miss that incase he bangs it out. :rambo:

slavestudios
05-05-2005, 11:50 AM
think i'm gonna check this..

slide outta belfast under the cover of darkness & slip back in when no ones looking..

stealth clubbing :rambo:

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 11:51 AM
ohh frank!!!

Frank Dogshit
05-05-2005, 11:56 AM
ohh frank!!!

i know im a shit head!! :lol:

just bought myself a new deck chair for the day after aswell and a spankin new pair of speedos to run about in,in that lovely crystal clear sea!!

ahh well,itll have to be the manchester ship canal instead for afterwards! :shock:

nick_anarchy
05-05-2005, 11:59 AM

why not?

well seeing as i am a resadent at cranked i had to cancel my bookin due to my best mate dieing in a car crash .. now close mates have put on a rememberance event in liverpool and its on the same date so im showing my respect to a good friend by attening it in full

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 12:41 PM

why not?

well seeing as i am a resadent at cranked i had to cancel my bookin due to my best mate dieing in a car crash .. now close mates have put on a rememberance event in liverpool and its on the same date so im showing my respect to a good friend by attening it in full

total respect to you then mate!!! wasnt dissing you!!! :nono:
sorry!

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 12:44 PM
ohh frank!!!

i know im a shit head!! :lol:

just bought myself a new deck chair for the day after aswell and a spankin new pair of speedos to run about in,in that lovely crystal clear sea!!

ahh well,itll have to be the manchester ship canal instead for afterwards! :shock:

no probs mate, you comming to rhyl near the end of june when jay and adam are playing?? there is a whole prom n seaside just outside the club so plenty of space to use your new deckchair!

nick_anarchy
05-05-2005, 01:01 PM
u will never know what u might find on rhyl beach its mingin haha

alsynthe
05-05-2005, 02:11 PM
cant be worse than blackpool

nick_anarchy
05-05-2005, 02:13 PM
o belive man it is ... remember i spent nearly 4 years with that slapper from their and some of the stuff i used to hear and see was rude ..... and sh elived round the corner from the peel too ....

alsynthe
05-05-2005, 02:46 PM
o yea

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 04:02 PM
it is true most of rhyl is rank, the peel used to be pritty below standards as well but its changed now!! rhyl aint tho... walking along the prom you come accross some of societies finest!

jon connor
05-05-2005, 04:11 PM
:dance: :wicked: hehehe :lol:

jon connor
05-05-2005, 04:15 PM

why not?

:clap: :notworthy: always respect your lost freinds dude! respect us north wales guys no all about it, we been there and we no how it is have a good one man.

jon connor
05-05-2005, 04:18 PM
o belive man it is ... remember i spent nearly 4 years with that slapper from their and some of the stuff i used to hear and see was rude ..... and sh elived round the corner from the peel too .... :lol: hahahahaha! north wales girls do tend to be rather experienced i must say well especially wiv guys like us randy b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s hehehehehe :love:

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 04:22 PM
o belive man it is ... remember i spent nearly 4 years with that slapper from their and some of the stuff i used to hear and see was rude ..... and sh elived round the corner from the peel too .... :lol: hahahahaha! north wales girls do tend to be rather experienced i must say well especially wiv guys like us randy b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s hehehehehe :love:

Listen to you jon, he he he sound like a real stud!! im not from Rhyl so aint like that, more of a mad party bitch myself! :twisted:

jon connor
05-05-2005, 04:25 PM
big shout to the London boys coming up for this one ;) respectals geeza`s and also the cornish faithfull ,a long way to travel fairplay guys looks like the bar is gunna get raped hahahahah! i hope they got enough vodka in :shock:

also we have to plan somthing for wayen distek its his b day on the night :study: so we have to tie him to a lampost naked or somthing heheheheheehh! :lol: get ya camras out hahahahahah! ;)

nick_anarchy
05-05-2005, 04:25 PM
thing is sconhead u know this peace of dirt i was on about haha

o i did hear u were a pimp on the prom out side the forum tut tut

jon connor
05-05-2005, 04:27 PM

hahahahahahaah! :clap: :lol:

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 04:27 PM
big shout to the London boys coming up for this one ;) respectals geeza`s and also the cornish faithfull ,a long way to travel fairplay guys looks like the bar is gunna get raped hahahahah! i hope they got enough vodka in :shock:

also we have to plan somthing for wayen distek its his b day on the night :study: so we have to tie him to a lampost naked or somthing heheheheheehh! :lol: get ya camras out hahahahahah! ;)

just stock him up with the finest class a's going that night! thats enough for our wayne!!!!

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 04:28 PM

jon know most girls in that catagory! he he he!!! :clap:

jon connor
05-05-2005, 04:30 PM

Listen to you jon, he he he sound like a real stud!! im not from Rhyl so aint like that, more of a mad party bitch myself! :twisted:

aye im keeping me mouth shut about you dawn we dont call you iron knickers for nothing heheheheheheeh! my god im due for a slap now :eh: guys im realy guna get it phewww! :gutted:

jon connor
05-05-2005, 04:33 PM

jon know most girls in that catagory! he he he!!! :clap:

yes my doctor tells me the same thing :eh: hahahahahah! fuk stop now if my misses sees these posts im dead ,and my record collection will get thrown out of the window AGAIN :shock: HAHAHAHAHAHAH! :lol:

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 04:34 PM

aye im keeping me mouth shut about you dawn we dont call you iron knickers for nothing heheheheheheeh! my god im due for a slap now :eh: guys im realy guna get it phewww! :gutted:

well you know me jon, ginger just aint my colour!! he he he!

im just bidding my time till some REAL techno mad head sweeps me off my feet!! :love:

jon connor
05-05-2005, 04:36 PM

just stock him up with the finest class a's going that night! thats enough for our wayne!!!!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! OK! :roll:

jon connor
05-05-2005, 04:41 PM

im just bidding my time till some REAL techno mad head sweeps me off my feet!! :love:

My god hahahahahahahah! :clap: aye! stop this ginger racism you no how touchy we get about our UV pubes hahahahah! at least can read my copy of computer music etc under the quilt in the dark and crack one off to the latest software heheheheheheh! naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ginger boys no exactly how to please women hahahahahahahah! well all the ginger coleages and freinds i no anyway! heheheheheheheheh! rhight thats it im dyeing it again hairdressers monday :lol:

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 04:45 PM

My god hahahahahahahah! :clap: aye! stop this ginger racism you no how touchy we get about our UV pubes hahahahah! at least can read my copy of computer music etc under the quilt in the dark and crack one off to the latest software heheheheheheh! naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ginger boys no exactly how to please women hahahahahahahah! well all the ginger coleages and freinds i no anyway! heheheheheheheheh! rhight thats it im dyeing it again hairdressers monday :lol:

you shouldnt be soo bothered about what ppl think of you, esspecially me! ill always find some sort of insult to shout at you when your on the decks... thats are thing! :twisted:

nick_anarchy
05-05-2005, 04:46 PM
haha ginger ppl knwo how to treat a women u keep tellin yourself that man haha

technobitch u will find someone at cranked to take u off your feet with out a dout haha

nick_anarchy
05-05-2005, 04:47 PM

you shouldnt be soo bothered about what ppl think of you, esspecially me! ill always find some sort of insult to shout at you when your on the decks... thats are thing! :twisted:

gutted i canty be their now to shout abuse too twat !! iw ll do a recorded message for u instead

Technobitch
05-05-2005, 04:50 PM

gutted i canty be their now to shout abuse too twat !! iw ll do a recorded message for u instead

just tell me what you want shouted at jon and ill do it, i usualy have the loudest voice! he he he, shame you wont be there i like to have fellow insultists!

nick_anarchy
05-05-2005, 04:52 PM

just tell me what you want shouted at jon and ill do it, i usualy have the loudest voice! he he he, shame you wont be there i like to have fellow insultists!

hmmm i might have a lot to say hehe

alsynthe
05-05-2005, 06:17 PM
london and cornwall???

alsynthe
08-05-2005, 04:36 PM
bump

jon connor
09-05-2005, 02:45 PM
haha ginger ppl knwo how to treat a women u keep tellin yourself that man haha

technobitch u will find someone at cranked to take u off your feet with out a dout haha

:lol: love is in the air :love:

jon connor
09-05-2005, 02:47 PM
london and cornwall???

:clap: ;)

jon connor
09-05-2005, 03:03 PM

hmmm i might have a lot to say hehe
:eh: :cry:

Technobitch
09-05-2005, 04:53 PM
dont even konw if i can go any more, think waynes got other birthday plans :cry: :doh:
you'l av to speak to him jon to find out!!!

alsynthe
09-05-2005, 06:20 PM
nah ur comin!! u cant miss amok!!!

Will
10-05-2005, 04:12 PM
;) I'll be there, I'll be the good looking one, haha.

god theres guna be quite a few of us good looking ones there then!! :lol:[/quote]

No... Just me.

Only kidding. All this quoting quotes is getting silly, just look at how needlessly long some of these posts are!

Technobitch
10-05-2005, 08:51 PM
;) I'll be there, I'll be the good looking one, haha.

god theres guna be quite a few of us good looking ones there then!! :lol:

No... Just me.

Only kidding. All this quoting quotes is getting silly, just look at how needlessly long some of these posts are![/quote]

its all a bit of fun init! :lol:
and besides it keeps the night at the top of the list so ppl notice it... its all good!

alsynthe
10-05-2005, 10:33 PM
aye!!

nick_anarchy
11-05-2005, 09:57 AM
aye :roll:

alsynthe
12-05-2005, 09:01 PM
3 weeks to go

jon connor
13-05-2005, 05:24 PM
:sleeping:

meditation nearly over canny wait now to release sum stress will deffo be large 1 ;) , phew im glad ive had a rest from here boa, just been glancing over a few posts in other sections and it seems not many are as freindly as this one wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
:shock:

alsynthe
15-05-2005, 08:58 PM
dont worry jon mate were a friendly bunch down at cranked

nick_anarchy
15-05-2005, 11:03 PM
dont worry jon mate were a friendly bunch down at cranked

indeed :clap: ... alltho their is one lass who is a pest so watch out :lol:

jon connor
16-05-2005, 02:07 PM

alsynthe
16-05-2005, 02:47 PM
nah jon ull be fine shes obsessed with nick

Obdurate
16-05-2005, 04:41 PM
hhahaha . . . aye watch the **** out :roll:

alsynthe
17-05-2005, 03:20 PM
set times

Will the brutal 9 - 9:45

Alsynthe 9:45 - 10:30

Jon Connor 10:30 - 12:00

Amok 12:00 - 2:00

jon connor
18-05-2005, 10:29 AM

hahhaahaha good :clap:

nick_anarchy
18-05-2005, 10:37 AM

hahaha yeh . alltho i can have a word and pass her along if u fancy jon :lol:

alsynthe
18-05-2005, 12:44 PM
haha u dont wanna do that jon!

nick_anarchy
18-05-2005, 01:51 PM
oi dont sayanythink haha .. just introduce them on the nite

jon connor
18-05-2005, 05:30 PM
no thanks dont do muddy puddles :shock: hahahahahahahahaha :clap: + also will have to be a good boy misses is coming :cry: :study:

alsynthe
19-05-2005, 11:21 AM
hha god help u if she ever read this!!

nick_anarchy
19-05-2005, 12:34 PM
haha wot and finds out u were tryin to set her up with some one :lol:

alsynthe
19-05-2005, 12:39 PM

hahaha yeh . alltho i can have a word and pass her along if u fancy jon :lol:

haha not me mate!!!

nick_anarchy
19-05-2005, 01:25 PM
well if she posts on hehe i will just have to edit my posts haha

kai
19-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Am def coming over to Blackpool for this.

Be my first trip to scummy Blackpool in going on 5 years! Bet it's still the same scummy hole it was then!

P.S. Al - you know of any really cheap b&b's?

alsynthe
19-05-2005, 01:37 PM
yea mate ill get number for u 2nite

jon connor
19-05-2005, 02:26 PM
YEA I NEEDS ONE TO :lol:

alsynthe
19-05-2005, 02:32 PM
u wnat a really cheap one too?

Technobitch
19-05-2005, 04:12 PM
u wnat a really cheap one too?

jon wouldnt have it any other way! :lol:

nick_anarchy
19-05-2005, 04:16 PM
their only like £15 a nite

kai
19-05-2005, 04:45 PM
I'll sleep on a park bench me mate - their must be some hovel that will do me a room for a tenner! Already paying a tenner in and about £25 on the train!

Only gonna be going back for a couple of hours till the trains start again, and I very much doubt I'll be sleeping! In fact, **** it, I'll take my chances on finding someone's couch, or just spend a few hours crashed out in the train station!

nick_anarchy
19-05-2005, 04:47 PM
make alan put u up ... nuff said !!

alsynthe
19-05-2005, 04:49 PM
foen me when u finish work kai!!!

the trains run all night to manchester

kai
19-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Cool man! Thats that snorted!

alsynthe
20-05-2005, 01:14 PM
no worries

Will
20-05-2005, 02:43 PM
foen me when u finish work kai!!!

the trains run all night to manchester

All night? So will they still be running after Cranked has finished??

kai
20-05-2005, 02:54 PM
They better be or I'm gonna kill Al (or take up residence on his couch till Monday like he normally does to me after I've kidnapped him in Huddersfield!).

Will
20-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Mind you, if it's costing you £25 I'm not that bothered! I'd only be interested if I could stow away for free!

alsynthe
20-05-2005, 03:07 PM
theres is a bus srvice at 35 mins past every 2 hours throught the nite ie 00:35 then 2:35 then 5:35 which stops at preston, bolton, and manchester i will check this 2nite

kai
20-05-2005, 03:47 PM
It's £15 from Manc to Blackpool return i think, then Huds to Manc is another £9 on top of that.

alsynthe
20-05-2005, 03:53 PM
its £12.40 return from manc to blackpool and £7.90 return hudds to manc i think!!! dont get a ticket form hudds to blackpool return as its £25 works out cheaper if u get seperae ones

minxy-mistress
21-05-2005, 03:18 AM
hha god help u if she ever read this!!

second that, tut tut

alsynthe
21-05-2005, 08:20 AM
wot hve i done?

minxy-mistress
21-05-2005, 11:51 AM
erm u have done nothing, i was agreeing with the "god help u if she ever reads this" bit. so just to make it clear the tut tut is directed at nick.

Mindful
21-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Will you send us the number for that BnB Al

alsynthe
22-05-2005, 12:37 PM
cheap as chips b&b for everyone!!!!!

sunnyside 01253 346124

£15 a nite bed and breakfast

Mindful
22-05-2005, 01:48 PM
How cheap are their chips Al :lol:

alsynthe
22-05-2005, 01:57 PM
it says £15 at teh bottom of my post u chimp haha

Mindful
22-05-2005, 08:17 PM
15 quid for some chips holy shit no wonder the rooms are so cheep

alsynthe
22-05-2005, 08:29 PM
haha funny

alsynthe
23-05-2005, 04:39 PM
less than 2 weeks to go!!!

minxy-mistress
25-05-2005, 04:41 PM
hehe, thats kids minded for 9 days, woohoo. this and futureshock and 9 days in blackpool!

what more can a girl ask for!

nick_anarchy
25-05-2005, 04:45 PM
:rambo:

minxy-mistress
25-05-2005, 04:50 PM
:dance: cant wait!!

jon connor
25-05-2005, 06:02 PM
cheap as chips b&b for everyone!!!!!

sunnyside 01253 346124

£15 a nite bed and breakfast

your house then al :lol: :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
25-05-2005, 06:31 PM
party at al's after

alsynthe
25-05-2005, 06:41 PM
haha my old dear would love that wouldnt she!!!!!!

nick_anarchy
25-05-2005, 06:57 PM
just tie her up and gag her and stick her in another room or somethin

alsynthe
26-05-2005, 08:42 AM
8 days to go

minxy-mistress
26-05-2005, 11:41 AM
yep, this time 8 days i will have done my 8 hour boat journey through the night, and hopefully be in blackpool

nick_anarchy
26-05-2005, 11:53 AM
boats are your new thing hay caz

minxy-mistress
26-05-2005, 12:00 PM
yeah, they r, i spend a lot of time on them these days nick, boats, coachs and trains. i love it, its not the nights out i want to go to, its getting to go on the boat that excites me so much

Will
26-05-2005, 12:22 PM
I shall be playing Take that's greatest hits, so don't miss it.

nick_anarchy
26-05-2005, 12:24 PM
right ......

minxy-mistress
26-05-2005, 12:25 PM
no way!! i'll be sure not to miss that then

jon connor
26-05-2005, 12:45 PM
yep, this time 8 days i will have done my 8 hour boat journey through the night, and hopefully be in blackpool

:shock: fair bloody dooze :clap: :clap: :clap:

Will
26-05-2005, 02:26 PM
right ......

Sounds good eh Nick lad?

I knew the women would appreciate it!

alsynthe
27-05-2005, 02:00 PM
haha i wont!

minxy-mistress
27-05-2005, 04:16 PM
haha i wont!

does that mean no take that megamix then?

alsynthe
27-05-2005, 04:19 PM
only if he wears a pink tootoo

minxy-mistress
27-05-2005, 04:21 PM
hehe, we could dress him up in all pink, i have enough pink stuff.

alsynthe
27-05-2005, 04:30 PM
ahha

minxy-mistress
27-05-2005, 04:32 PM
i serious here, can i dress him up in pink? lol. u have no idea how much fun i would get out of that

alsynthe
27-05-2005, 04:38 PM
ask him not me!!

minxy-mistress
27-05-2005, 04:41 PM
ask?? do u not mean tell him lol. bet he says no and spoils my fun

ok, will, please can i be allowed to dress u up in pink?

if yes, does it stop at dressing u in pink or can i go nuts and do makeup too?

will u wear heels?

short skirt or long?

can i make ur hair pink too? it washes out

Mucky Beats
27-05-2005, 05:05 PM
i serious here, can i dress him up in pink? lol. u have no idea how much fun i would get out of that

yey dress in pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

minxy-mistress
27-05-2005, 05:06 PM
i say i should do a poll, let the paying public decide

Mucky Beats
27-05-2005, 05:11 PM
yeh but for this we need photos to compare?

minxy-mistress
27-05-2005, 05:12 PM
what u mean?

Mucky Beats
27-05-2005, 05:12 PM
well aint you saying your gonna do a poll on wether your gonna dress in pink or not?

minxy-mistress
27-05-2005, 05:14 PM
lol. i'll be in pink anyway, i mean will has to dress in pink also

i have a very slight obsession with pink things

Mucky Beats
27-05-2005, 05:25 PM
yeh make him wear pink fluffy boots and fairy wings :lol:

Will
27-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Oi, surely Al is the one who you should dress in pink if anyone! He might get jealous, haha.

minxy-mistress
29-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Oi, surely Al is the one who you should dress in pink if anyone! He might get jealous, haha.

mucky beats, u read my mind, i did have fairy wings ready and waiting, though not pick fluffy boots, i dont own pink fluffy boots (fairy wings would have been borrowed from daughter)

and what u trying to say there will??

minxy-mistress
30-05-2005, 07:57 AM
4 more days!!! woohoo

well, kinda only 3 for me, coz i leave my house thursday night to get there, and my way of looking at it is as soon as my kids r gone my fun begins :twisted:

minxy-mistress
01-06-2005, 08:53 AM
2 more days now! suppose i should start packing

jon connor
01-06-2005, 10:51 AM
:sleeping: im meditating

jon connor
01-06-2005, 10:53 AM
oh yea i forgot cumon then you b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s. lets ****in avit :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: woooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo!

CYMRU AM BYTH :lol:

minxy-mistress
01-06-2005, 11:04 AM
cymru am byth? whats that mean then?

minxy-mistress
01-06-2005, 11:30 AM
my welsh to english online translator says that means "wales about enternity"

chyrch 'i acha

dunno if that is right, my welsh to english thing could be crap at traslations

jon connor
01-06-2005, 05:27 PM
just a welsh saying cymru am byth = wales forever :lol: somthing said b4 battle in games etc , us welsh dudes get a bit pasionate about things ;) all good tho all good ;) have a safe journey m8t see you there :clap:

jon connor
01-06-2005, 06:11 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: fairdooze enough promo for this hopefully a good turn out laffin :love: GOOD LUCK MR AL SYNTH :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mindful
01-06-2005, 06:19 PM
us welsh dudes get a bit pasionate about sheep

:lol: haha sorry Jon couldnt resist

minxy-mistress
01-06-2005, 07:23 PM
us welsh dudes get a bit pasionate about sheep

:lol: haha sorry Jon couldnt resist

oi mindful!!! i'm welsh too i'll have u know!!!! watch it hahaha

jon connor
02-06-2005, 09:49 AM
:lol: yes i know we are now wareing waders rather than welly`s these days sick of bending down, with waders the sheeps back legs fit just nicely and high enough for a good old sheep ragging :shock: hahahahahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fairdooze mindful hahahahahahaha! :cool:

alsynthe
02-06-2005, 09:54 AM
u still got those velcro gloves jon?

alsynthe
02-06-2005, 10:42 AM
its 2moro night people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minxy-mistress
02-06-2005, 11:37 AM
its 2moro night people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomorrow??? shit, best get some packing done then hehe

nick_anarchy
02-06-2005, 12:14 PM
gettin lazy u caz

minxy-mistress
02-06-2005, 12:20 PM
nah, not lazy nick, i've been up since 7, got kids up, left marion at school well early, been into town and home again. though the thoughts of packing is so annoying. is all i seem to do these days, pack pack pack

alsynthe
02-06-2005, 12:21 PM
she always leaves it till right at the last minute, shes a nitemare!!!

minxy-mistress
02-06-2005, 12:22 PM

lol, shut up. why dont u try it for a change, always arranging getting to places that requires loads of planning and packing

nick_anarchy
02-06-2005, 12:32 PM

women hay :lol:

minxy-mistress
02-06-2005, 12:40 PM

u can shut up too nick

nick_anarchy
02-06-2005, 12:53 PM

u can shut up too nick

hehe

minxy-mistress
02-06-2005, 12:55 PM
fallen out with u's now. i'm not comin.

minxy-mistress
02-06-2005, 01:50 PM
right, have actually started packing now. 1 problem, it wont all fit and packing less stuff is not an option

alsynthe
02-06-2005, 01:59 PM
buy a bigger bag????

minxy-mistress
02-06-2005, 02:03 PM
yeah, was gonna do that today, was looking for a bigger bag, in pink, but didnt see 1 i liked then was in a hurry to get home and it wasnt on my list of things to get and i kinda forgot. hmm, wonder do i have time to go get a bigger bag (maybe with wheels) before i go, only have 6 hours now til i leave the house

alsynthe
02-06-2005, 02:18 PM
be quick then!!

minxy-mistress
02-06-2005, 02:20 PM
yeah, will get marion from school then go down shopping centre, isnt far from me, will have water heater on etc so when i get in all i have to do is pack and get ready to go

u know me, nothing better than a blind panic before i go. wouldnt feel right if there wasnt 1!!!!

minxy-mistress
02-06-2005, 06:52 PM
right, thats me off on my mini adventure. will see u all tomorrow

:lol: :clap:

cant ****ing wait!!!!!!!!

nick_anarchy
03-06-2005, 07:25 AM
good luck for tonote dude .. wish i was goin

Obdurate
03-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Aye . . I might fly over my self . .

alsynthe
03-06-2005, 08:34 AM
good man coz tonite is gonna rock!!!

Obdurate
03-06-2005, 09:22 AM
Yeah, when does amok get over then ? u bobbed out for the day i bet

alsynthe
03-06-2005, 09:35 AM
nah matt blak is picking him up very kindly. im in work till 5, he should be arriving in manchester for about 12ish

minxy-mistress
03-06-2005, 11:24 AM
hehe, finally in blackpool after heavy night of vodka on the boat, hung over, feel sick. need food!!!!

Obdurate
03-06-2005, 11:34 AM
@ Al , Nice worked out pretty well then ay . .

@ Caz . . haha crazzyyy . . where stayin ?

minxy-mistress
03-06-2005, 11:36 AM
at adams just now, drinking some beers to get rid of hangover. i hate beer u know

alsynthe
03-06-2005, 11:40 AM
ahah o dear not more beer!!

minxy-mistress
03-06-2005, 11:43 AM
its proper beer too, i get well pissed when i drink beer hehe, give me loads of vodka, i'm fine, few beers and thats me floored

minxy-mistress
03-06-2005, 11:43 AM
anyway, i'm on my holidays!!! hehe

kai
03-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Afraid I aren't gonna be able to make it over for this Al, been offered a lift to Pure Techno, as opposed to paying a fortune in train fares!

Sorry mate, hope it goes well for you man, and would be there if I could find a lift or had more cash available to fund the extortionate British Rail prices! As it is, no can do man, but you have my sincerest wishes that it works out well for you mate - I know you have put a lot of work into this one.

Obdurate
03-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Beer "just what hangovers are made of" haha :lol:

minxy-mistress
03-06-2005, 01:16 PM
got more beer. gonna be strict with myself and not allow myself to get totally pissed

kai
03-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Sent out about 80 texts for you Al, to make up for my non-attendance.

Adam Monkeybrains has replied saying he is going, and I think you will be getting a call from a guy called Gav who runs a techno night in Newcastle called Freaky Dancing. Also heard back from a guy I know in Nottingham who is seriously thinking about it, but depends whether he can get transport.

alsynthe
03-06-2005, 01:24 PM
cheers kai, this will just add to the many people that are going!!!! :D

this is gonna be a blinder!!!

Mindful
03-06-2005, 08:08 PM
:cry: sorry Al im gonna be a no show tonight all my mates are wankers :rambo: and im not brave enough to come down on my own.

Big respect tho geezer :love: I know its gonna be a beast of a night have a good one.

Technobitch
04-06-2005, 06:26 PM
hope you had a goood night, i sent the whole day sorting my stuf out moving it from manc to llandudno total shite! gutted i missed it!

sorry!

FUSION
04-06-2005, 07:53 PM
how was it al? sorry i couldnt come had to cancel this weekend as a direct debit went out that i wasnt expecting....... hope it was nice and busy for ya man

Obdurate
04-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Couldnt get a lift , had no money for train so , pretty gutted hope it went well

alsynthe
07-06-2005, 10:36 AM
amok rocked!!!!!!!!!!! he played an absolute blinder!!!!!!

shame the turnout wasnt very good, infact it was pretty bad. lost quite alot of money.

Mucky Beats
07-06-2005, 12:31 PM
amok rocked!!!!!!!!!!! he played an absolute blinder!!!!!!

shame the turnout wasnt very good, infact it was pretty bad. lost quite alot of money.

amok and scon where banging

278d7e64a374de26f==