PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo last night

eyes without a face
10-04-2005, 12:46 PM
superb stuff, the crowd was a bit lower than the last haha, but a couple of hundred in and a wikid atmosphere. Ade played a wikid set, as did bren and shiels i must add as i was basically the first in there so had to endure the whole lot..... Ben Long played with one arm, the other was broken and in a cast, and he made most dj's with 2 arms look amateur, some serious skillz were on show last night, totally on form... superb night definately

Frank Dogshit
11-04-2005, 12:46 PM
sounds like a cracker! good lad using 1 arm eh,show must go on and all that jazz!

did eddie get there ok?hes hardcore that worm,bet he stunk though! :lol:

djfurness
11-04-2005, 01:41 PM
was the best set ive heard from Ade Fenton in a long time....that first tune he opened with....OH MY ****ING WORD....broken techno yahoy!
Ben Long was out of this world....watchin him crouch down with his cast and still manage to scratch like a bitch was amazing...absolute top drawer set from his as well....
was ****ing smashed in there as well...those £2 carlings go down too easy...as did a heart shaped sweet my mate gave me which made me feel most peculiar!

eyes without a face
11-04-2005, 02:31 PM
yeah it was Makaton ade's first track im led to believe, ****in awesome....

good to see u lad u were lookin a bit pished when i saw u leave haha, but your right that bar is sweet in there, £2 a pint of Carling lovely jubbly, a pint in a club is just grade A stuff

djfurness
11-04-2005, 04:53 PM
I was led to believe his first track was a new Chris McCormack thing on Materials....he said its out in the next month

Eddie
11-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Danny i never stunk, had a bath in bleach before i left.

Ben long has got some serious skills, he nailed the last hour and a half. Ade was top aswell, never seen sheilsy or bren.

Not out now untill the hood and weatherall night, think i have earned a weekend off

oldbugger
11-04-2005, 10:44 PM
ben long was amazing..some of the best shit i have heard in a long time.. fenton gets better and better.. always hated the weasel until recently but last few times i seen him he's been spot on..especially saturday.

was a nice little voodoo that..just waiting for the big one now in 2 weeks

can't wait :clap:

there realy was something about thouse little pink hearts ;)
wonder where they came from :?: :nono:

djfurness
11-04-2005, 11:39 PM
havent got a clue :roll:

Eddie
12-04-2005, 12:30 AM
those hearts where class, all i ate all weekend!

278d7e64a374de26f==