PDA

View Full Version : New track with some new digi instruments.

TechnoNRGKid
11-04-2005, 07:01 AM
FUY (http://home.earthlink.net/~technonrgkid/audio/FUY.mp3)
The AUdiorealism Bassline and Vanguard i used for the first time.
Just a sample of the track, still got much to do.

RZ-1
11-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Cheers mate!

The acid line, speak and spell, and the hats and claps sound clear and sharp. It reminds of the Hardfloor sound.

My beefs...
There is a second bassline (or delay) that kicks in... On my speakers, it only makes the low end muddy, and doesn't add to much to the track.

I think the line synth line that comes in at the end of the track still needs some tweak. its a nice melody, but it doesn't yet cut through the mix.

Its a nice start to a track, I'm curious to see how you will begin to intergrate more ideas into it.

Apex Beat
11-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Bass sounds really muddy. Highs sound good. I dont like the sample personally. Mix seems a bit sparse, perhaps put some rides or extra percussion loops. I agree that the synth dosnt cut through the mix all that well. Perhaps a good start for a track but needs loads of work. Good luck and make sure you post the finished result back for all to hear. :rambo:

TechnoNRGKid
13-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the feedback m8s.
I agree the basslines where clashing and made it muddy.
I took out the 2nd bassline, oh wait wait, i put it back in lol. I just lowered it, no no , lol then i took it out again. I really liked the sound of the melody like bassline , but i couldnt get it to work to well and it sounds better with out it in harmony.

I did some more tweaking with fx abit and i got rid of that end trancy melody. I liked it but naaaah not this song.
Check out what i did here if yas like ....
http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=529795&T=5563

I did another track also that is on my songs page, Hard Trance named "Intrude". I love the high hat sound in this one and the dark melodic trance synth.

j_s
13-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the feedback m8s.
I agree the basslines where clashing and made it muddy.
I took out the 2nd bassline, oh wait wait, i put it back in lol. I just lowered it, no no , lol then i took it out again. I really liked the sound of the melody like bassline , but i couldnt get it to work to well and it sounds better with out it in harmony.

try eqing out all of the bottom end from the 2nd bass, this should stop the clashing without getting rid of it completely.....

TechnoNRGKid
14-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Yeah i tryed that afterwards, but i dunno i didnt like the way it was working. maybe i'll give it another try.
I created a Goa song out of the Intrude song. I cant upload it cause this computers PC CD Drive doesnt work, stupid library.
Maybe if another Computer opens up soon.

Thx for the tips.

violenski
17-04-2005, 01:47 PM
nice track needs a bit beefing up in the kick department. if you like the vanguard check out the neokiller it is a varied synth which i found a little more interesting than the vanguard.!!!¬¬¬

TechnoNRGKid
18-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Cool i'll remember the name and check it out.
Vanguard i heard is very easy to come up with goa tracks, i think i know what they mean now.

loopdon
22-04-2005, 07:54 PM
there's loads of superb free presets for vanguard as well...

Detox
22-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Sweet reminds me of the berlin love parade. some of PVD early and unreleased material.

TechnoNRGKid
04-05-2005, 07:55 PM
^ thx, that's a comment that makes me really happy.

loopdon, can ya link me to a few sites?

278d7e64a374de26f==