PDA

View Full Version : Lets all laugh at Manchester United.

xes
11-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that feels better.

Now lets praise Norwich city.

Good show!! They can now face relegation with absolute pride. They stuffed Maunre,Fergie didn't like it. Did you see his face.Laugh?? I nearly shat..

dee
11-04-2005, 02:07 PM
lets all laugh at norwich getting relagated

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xes
11-04-2005, 04:12 PM
To be honest,I don't think they fancied they're chances at staying up. (I'm not a norwich fan btw,me a spurs man) But they can at least go down with the satisfying knowlage that they beat ManU,which is a remarkable acheivement for them.

nick_anarchy
11-04-2005, 05:29 PM
its a ****in joke , im discusted in the way we played !!

basslinejunkie
11-04-2005, 08:26 PM
welcome to reality mancs,your has-beens.

Numeric
11-04-2005, 08:51 PM

Utd still have a chance of respectable silverware this season, despite the poor perfromances of late...

dee
12-04-2005, 12:02 AM

ha,ha u make me laugh, you saying that being a liverpool fan :lol: :lol:

Will
12-04-2005, 05:20 AM
Arsenal for another double! I can feel our rivals collapsing! :lol:

Will
12-04-2005, 05:25 AM
Did anyone see Newsnight, Fergie was on it and the reporter compared him to Tony Blair suggesting they were a pair of has-beens! Don't think Fergie was too happy, bit harsh on Blair though, putting him in Fergies bracket, haha.

Numeric
12-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Be prepared to see this again come May...

http://www.wiganlatics.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/85/cd/0,,10429~445829,00.jpg

;)

Hakka
12-04-2005, 12:05 PM
That was a very poor result for Man Utd.

dee
12-04-2005, 12:45 PM
That was a very poor result for Man Utd.

yeah it was , theres no hiding it mate, purely ****in awful, we lost to wolves aswell last year, to be honest with the players weve got we should be hammering them :cool: :cool:

basslinejunkie
12-04-2005, 02:10 PM

ha,ha u make me laugh, you saying that being a liverpool fan :lol: :lol:

thats exactly my point. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==