PDA

View Full Version : James Vaughan

Hakka
12-04-2005, 02:23 PM
So he's now the youngest goal scorer in the Premiership. Think everyone's going a bit ott about this player and it's putting a massive amount of pressure of him. I hope to see more of him in future games and of course it would be amazing for England if he was as talented as Rooney. People are already comparing him, but apparently he's a totally different type of forward.

lukekendall
12-04-2005, 03:52 PM
its shit

fair play he scores a goal at 16 but thats all he has done and they are hailing him the next rooney

he could be shit for all we know

Hakka
12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
its shit

fair play he scores a goal at 16 but thats all he has done and they are hailing him the next rooney

he could be shit for all we know

Exactly.

To be honest it took me a while to take to Rooney, but it was obvious after a while he was going to be class.

Let's see what happens before claiming he is the next Rooney! lol...

Esox Lucius
12-04-2005, 09:32 PM
load of bollocks from the media, he scored a goal big deal.

the media are guilty of ruining many players careers, they are scum.

hope he's not the next rooney as wayne 'gazza' rooney will be a fat, alchoholic wife beater in a few years,

Traxx
12-04-2005, 10:12 PM
You hope or he will? :lol:

Traxx
12-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Talking of judas being a wife beater in a few years i was reading in the paper today that he gave whatever her name is a smack in some club after they got beat by the norwhich the weekend

Traxx
12-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Starting early eh :lol:

lukekendall
13-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Talking of judas being a wife beater in a few years i was reading in the paper today that he gave whatever her name is a smack in some club after they got beat by the norwhich the weekend

yeah i read that

the papers are cunts they make things look 10 times worse than it is

...............still good read tho :lol: ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==