PDA

View Full Version : trouble at the san siro!!

Esox Lucius
12-04-2005, 09:53 PM
**** me, that was mad.

flares going off left right & centre, didas got hit, bad shit.

Traxx
12-04-2005, 10:12 PM
My old man was telling me about this before, god help any reds goin there tomorrow :shock:

Esox Lucius
12-04-2005, 10:49 PM
italians are nutters, in all seriousness i hope not many reds go over there as there is going to be murder, maybe not in the ground but on the streets of turin will be dodgy as.

piginabush
12-04-2005, 11:09 PM
the thing that pisses me off is that if it had happened over here the National team would take the rap, UEFA will probably just fine them a few quid :shock:

Will
13-04-2005, 04:57 AM
Wasn't it Inter fans that threw a scooter onto the pitch a few years back? Still rather face them than Turkish fans I think. Their 'bad apples' are worse I think!

Ashley
13-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Shit like this is bad for football, really does my head in :rambo:

lukekendall
13-04-2005, 08:33 AM
seen a bit of it on tv, seen dida on the floor holding his head!! he must of been hurt bad!

cunts!!

Esox Lucius
13-04-2005, 09:09 AM
i like inter, they are my team in serie a but their fans/ultras were disgusting last night, then again that goal should have been allowed, shit ref.

Hakka
13-04-2005, 09:54 AM
the thing that pisses me off is that if it had happened over here the National team would take the rap, UEFA will probably just fine them a few quid :shock:

UEFA are very anti-english, in my opinion.

basslinejunkie
13-04-2005, 12:53 PM
yep,u can garntee that if that was an english/british club,we'd be banned from europe for a few yrs.inter will probs get a slap on the wrist an a token fine.

xes
13-04-2005, 01:14 PM
http://www.p0k.com/interflares.wmv

there's a video of where the keeper got hit. He suffered 1st degree burns to his shoulder and neck!! Imagine if it'd hit him in the face,would have blinded him for sure.

Absolutly dispicable behaviour,but apparently,the only punnishment is that there will be no replay,and they're out (well,they were going out anyway ) They should get banned from Europe for AT LEAST a year.

Hakka
13-04-2005, 01:56 PM

there's a video of where the keeper got hit. He suffered 1st degree burns to his shoulder and neck!! Imagine if it'd hit him in the face,would have blinded him for sure.

Absolutly dispicable behaviour,but apparently,the only punnishment is that there will be no replay,and they're out (well,they were going out anyway ) They should get banned from Europe for AT LEAST a year.

That is terrible. Nothing like that happens over here. Inter should be banned from all UEFA competitions for that for 2 or 3 years.

Hakka
13-04-2005, 01:57 PM

That is terrible. Nothing like that happens over here. Inter should be banned from all UEFA competitions for that for 2 or 3 years.

Saying that, coins do get thrown over here which is terrible. But a flare! g'z...

Hakka
13-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Just watched the video, it's absolutely disgraceful.

xes
13-04-2005, 02:07 PM
innit,it's totally unneceptable.

But,alas,I doubht that anything'll come of it.

Traxx
13-04-2005, 05:49 PM
If that would of happend in England there would of been fukin murder. One rule for them another for us :roll:

278d7e64a374de26f==