PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool have done it!

Hakka
13-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Well I really got in to this match in the last 10 minutes. I thought Juvenuts were terrible, but fair play to Liverpool, they got the goals in the first leg and they held on in 2nd. I really hope Newcastle can do the same and hold Sporting Lisbon tomorrow night.

I was on the edge of my seat towards the end of this game, love football like that. I hate Liverpool normally, but I really want English teams to do well in Europe though and I'm so glad we will defo have an English team in the final. Still think Chelsea will beat Liverpool in Semi's, but it will be a good game to watch.

Will Chelsea beat AC Milan... hmm... hard to call, but I think Chelsea will do it.

Not often I say this, but well done Liverpool.

Hakka
13-04-2005, 09:49 PM
If Traore put the ball in to his own goal towards the end I think I would of wet myself laughing though.

connor
13-04-2005, 09:53 PM
chelsea have beat us 3 times this season but i dunno i fancy r chances :clap:

macca
13-04-2005, 09:56 PM
WELL IN THE MIGHTY REDS MIDDLE FINGER TO ALL THOSE BITTER MANCS AN BLUS NOSES WHO WANTED US OUT

http://www.poster.net/liverpool/liverpool-club-badge-4900626.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

macca
13-04-2005, 09:58 PM

ya never no m8 didnt think wed get past juventus but we did, plus we seem to be better playin europe than in the league so anythin could happen ;) who would of thought of us gettin this far after the season weve had with injuries an shit ****in well made up :rambo:

dan the acid man
13-04-2005, 10:07 PM
at least we'll have one team in the final now, although i fancy it will be chelsea :cool:

Traxx
13-04-2005, 10:15 PM
That do ya again downie???? ;)

It wasnt pretty from either sides but im fukin made up we went there & done the job. The only negative point for me is baros is fuking shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite with a capital sell the cunt. Anyways...

Get gerrard & alonso or hamman back in the middle with cisse back up front & baros (got nobody else) we will do them russian cunts. Gonna have a flutter on it tomorrow...

mon the reds :cool:

Esox Lucius
13-04-2005, 10:16 PM
juve were poor, but well done to the shite. chelsea v liverpool semi will be quality cant wait, im not going to say chelsea will have them off as i thought juve would, so good luck to liverpool but being honest i think chelsea - milan final.

Esox Lucius
13-04-2005, 10:18 PM

we seem to be better playin europe than in the league

defo, if you look at your squad now & the way benitez plays them you are without doubt more of a european team, this is why i think winning the CL is your only chance of being in it next season.

i have heard a few reds recently wanting benitez out for this reason.

Esox Lucius
13-04-2005, 10:19 PM

It wasnt pretty from either sides but im fukin made up we went there & done the job. The only negative point for me is baros is fuking shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite with a capital sell the cunt. Anyways...

Get gerrard & alonso or hamman back in the middle with cisse back up front & baros (got nobody else) we will do them russian cunts. Gonna have a flutter on it tomorrow...

that do me? if you read my earlier posts today i wanted you to win soft lad :lol: still local even if i do hate you :lol:

Numeric
13-04-2005, 10:20 PM
I didn't expect the Kopites to get past Juve, fair-play, it will be a good Semi Final against Chelsea...

Still think AC will win the trophy though...

Esox Lucius
13-04-2005, 10:24 PM

only because they knocked your lot out.

"ooooh us mancs got knocked out by the best team in the competition" :lol:

i think chelsea will win it, cant see anyone stopping them.

Hakka
13-04-2005, 10:26 PM

haha... must admit it does seem that your only saying milan will win because they knocked out Utd.

I agree with John, Chelsea will do it and it will be a cracker of a game.

Traxx
13-04-2005, 10:32 PM

that do me? if you read my earlier posts today i wanted you to win soft lad :lol: still local even if i do hate you :lol:

Yeah ill give you that you did say you would like us to go through :clap:

basslinejunkie
13-04-2005, 10:35 PM
finally someone realises how truly turd baros is!!! i thought alonso was class considering thats his 1st full game for 3 months,very calm on the ball.im ****in made up!!!

well done the reds!! :rambo: :clap:

Numeric
13-04-2005, 10:49 PM

haha... must admit it does seem that your only saying milan will win because they knocked out Utd.

I agree with John, Chelsea will do it and it will be a cracker of a game.

Granted, their performance against Utd does slightly bias my opinion, but if there is a team to stop Chelsea then it's gotta be AC...

Traxx
13-04-2005, 11:16 PM
We will see.....again.... :cool:

dee
13-04-2005, 11:58 PM
haha, i knew it would end up goin back to united ,

anyway fuk milan , i dont want them to win or chelsea, so i guess that leaves livershite or psv

cum on psv :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

connor
14-04-2005, 01:13 AM
baros is a ****in cart horse end of!

anyways lets hope mouriniho will get this back to him wen they go out

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/2005/03/01/sfnmou01.jpg

lukekendall
14-04-2005, 10:39 AM
well done liverpool

am i right in saying if they win it and everton come 4th then everton dont get in the champ leaugue

Numeric
14-04-2005, 11:15 AM
well done liverpool

am i right in saying if they win it and everton come 4th then everton dont get in the champ leaugue

I thought that if they won it then they'd qualify but 4th spot would still qualify too...

lukekendall
14-04-2005, 11:20 AM
well done liverpool

I thought that if they won it then they'd qualify but 4th spot would still qualify too...

yeah but im sure you can not have 5 teams from one country

Numeric
14-04-2005, 12:00 PM
well done liverpool

yeah but im sure you can not have 5 teams from one country

That does ring a bell, perhaps you're right, it would be guttin if the Kopites did scupper Evertons chances at the last moment...

Esox Lucius
14-04-2005, 12:06 PM
they wont win it anyway so no worries, i am 99.9% certain they will get knocked out by chelsea, they are no where near as strong as chelsea.

lukekendall
14-04-2005, 12:18 PM
they wont win it anyway so no worries, i am 99.9% certain they will get knocked out by chelsea, they are no where near as strong as chelsea.

dunno mate i say they would of won the carling cup if it was not for that own goal

plus its 2 legs

basslinejunkie
14-04-2005, 12:49 PM

we were no-where near as strong as juve on paper either ;)

Ashley
14-04-2005, 01:10 PM
:cool: :clap:

Traxx
14-04-2005, 06:40 PM

You said that about juventus :doh:

Esox Lucius
14-04-2005, 09:35 PM
and that was the worst i have ever seen juventus play, chelsea will be too much for you.

Traxx
14-04-2005, 10:01 PM
and that was the worst i have ever seen juventus play, chelsea will be too much for you.

Your gonna have to preform some sort of dare then if & when we have them russian cunts off. Youve been saying this in every game weve had in the knockout stages :lol:

Will
15-04-2005, 05:36 AM
If Baros is officially 'turd' does that mean Houllier made no good signings? I hope AC Milan win it I think, certainly don't want Chelsea to win it and I don't think Liverpool could be considered as good as Arsenal, so it'd be quite frustrating if they won it with Arsenals failures in the competition, be alright if PSV won it, but they didn't seem in the same league as Arsenal when we first played them, so it'd be frustrating if they managed to win it, but it'd make the Arsenal players think they could win it I suppose...

They need a kick up the arse really in that competition! Though Arsenal will have been the most successful team in the country over the past 4 seasons come the end of the season whatever happens, so that'll be something to be proud of at least.

Is it just me or are Chelsea supremely smug? It's like 'we get paid stupid amounts of money and have ridiculous sums to buy success with', hope someone does something about that by beating em in the CL!

Traxx
15-04-2005, 07:41 AM
If Baros is officially 'turd' does that mean Houllier made no good signings?

You could count them on one hand. Not bad for a 140 odd million is it :roll:

Will
15-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Chelsea might not think it's that bad!

278d7e64a374de26f==