PDA

View Full Version : azid - digital waste

azid
14-04-2005, 05:15 PM
another pice of hard shit.... ;)

just 155 bpm techno...

download here (http://host.intercorner.net/azid/azid-digital_waste.mp3)

comments/critics welcome

BRADLEE
14-04-2005, 06:15 PM
I think overall it has a good noise techno type of sound. Very similar to that of BabyCore and the stuff on FIREBALL. However i think it could use a bit more movement in there to keep in interesting. Dispite the edits, the track is very much the same all of the way thru...

azid
14-04-2005, 06:35 PM
I think overall it has a good noise techno type of sound. Very similar to that of BabyCore and the stuff on FIREBALL. However i think it could use a bit more movement in there to keep in interesting. Dispite the edits, the track is very much the same all of the way thru...

it wasnt my intention to copy other sounds or smthg like that. i dont like too much movements in tracks (that schould be part of the dj (hehe, if it ever will be played)), i think less is more sometimes.

so big thx for listening, feel free to post more critics, thats why i posted this track here.

greets

BRADLEE
14-04-2005, 06:47 PM
it wasnt my intention to copy other sounds or smthg like that.

No my friend I wasn't saying you were copying someone. I was sayign that it sounds like something in that realm...no worries.

azid
14-04-2005, 07:21 PM
it wasnt my intention to copy other sounds or smthg like that.

No my friend I wasn't saying you were copying someone. I was sayign that it sounds like something in that realm...no worries.

hehe, ok. thx.

lau
14-04-2005, 07:22 PM
BURPS...

Niet echt mijn kopje thee ( not really my cup of tea)

Think the mix needs some work... everything is kinda stuck together... try to widen the mix a bit...

think the editz are nice get the global idea of what you are trying to reach just put some more time in it.....

audioinjection
14-04-2005, 07:31 PM
dont know if its the quality of the mp3, but its really muddy and squashed

i think some brightening and more variations would help a bit. also, it sounds so mono, but again, i dont know if thats the mp3 file

azid
14-04-2005, 08:08 PM
ok, i see some work is needed here.. thx to all for the improvement suggestions!! :!:

AcidTrash
15-04-2005, 12:36 AM
this is f*cking wicked

TechMouse
15-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Needs a bit more low end IMO.

Some rhythmic kicks or a bassline.

Nice work apart from that.

Apex Beat
15-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Take the highend down, its harsh on the ears at loud volumes. On a quick listen however it seems good enough though!

acidsaturation
13-05-2005, 01:04 PM
This is a nice peice of noise... I do agree that it is quite samey, but then as part of a mix that's not a prob if that's what your aiming for it to be. I like the tune loads and there's some good edits and breaks.

I think what people have said bout the production's right. It does sound harsh to be and the low end needs a bit more thump. I think it could sound good with the quite compressed cruncyness, but as I'm learning and having pointed out to me - everything else does then need to be so much more spot on I think.

Like to hear the final result.

j_s
04-06-2005, 03:12 AM
relentless stuff. the broken beat section was quite expected, i like the didge-like drones used there too. the production style is quite cool, but as has been said, it is a little lacking in depth & clarity - will make a nice track if this is improved a bit.

278d7e64a374de26f==