PDA

View Full Version : North wales forest partie,s

Dirtyacid
14-04-2005, 05:37 PM
I put up a post quiet a while ago about these partie,s I keep hearing about now as summer is coming I wondered if anyone could give me a date/line up Im dying to go to one of these partie,s I,ve heard saw much about them & they sound the dogs bollocks :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

oldbugger
14-04-2005, 05:53 PM
u missed one last saturday :doh:

will get some info for you :cool:

fresh_an_funky_design
14-04-2005, 06:15 PM
check out the digital undergound part of the FAT collective forum. We did one over easter, think the next one is gonna be next bank holiday weekend. Directions should be on there a few days before

Drago
15-04-2005, 11:32 AM
check out the digital undergound part of the FAT collective forum. We did one over easter, think the next one is gonna be next bank holiday weekend. Directions should be on there a few days before

I'm interested aswell, will have to have a butchers on the site mentioned above then ;)

fresh_an_funky_design
15-04-2005, 11:57 AM

where abouts are you doing parties in n.wales didn't think there was nay1 else other than us doing techno parties in n.wales at the moment

Mucky Beats
15-04-2005, 04:03 PM

where was there a party last weekend m8?

fatcollective
15-04-2005, 04:21 PM

Really? was it outdoor? must of bin kept really quiet cos we didnt hear so much as a whisper bout that 1 n we normally do??? :eh:
Tell me more???

Mucky Beats
15-04-2005, 04:27 PM
there is a party next weekend may day !

oldbugger
15-04-2005, 04:39 PM

Really? was it outdoor? must of bin kept really quiet cos we didnt hear so much as a whisper bout that 1 n we normally do??? :eh:
Tell me more???

it was somewhere near dolgellau (spelling???????) we didnt go coz we went to voodoo, will find out the details, i forgot all about it today.

far too cold for outdoor stuff at the moment anyway :nono: :roll:

oldbugger
15-04-2005, 05:53 PM
the dosse posse did last weeks from what i can gather

fatcollective
15-04-2005, 06:30 PM
That aint no Techno Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phsy Trance m8!!! :nono:

oldbugger
15-04-2005, 06:33 PM
2 acid techno rigs were there (aparantly)

will find out who

Francisco Scaramanga
16-04-2005, 11:37 AM
We do plenty in the north bit of wales when the weather is good. We had a little teaser last weekend to get warmed up - but we ended up freezing! Still a bit too cold I reckon. I usually post info in the promotion section, but often not until a few days beforehand. Anyone interested in parties let me know, and I'll email ya whenever we do one.

And to clarify about the music - afraid its not pure techno all night, but it is bangin! We've got a lot of friends who are into drum & bass, breaks, house, hip hop, and all sorts of other stuff, so we try to play a totally wide range of tunes to please as many people as possible. But obviously we like to reserve the prime slots for a bit of bangin techno!

fresh_an_funky_design
16-04-2005, 02:55 PM

the dosse posse won't even allow techno at their parties. 'it ruins the pyschadelic vibe'

oldbugger
16-04-2005, 02:57 PM

the dosse posse won't even allow techno at their parties. 'it ruins the pyschadelic vibe'

just what i heard mate ;)

Technobitch
16-04-2005, 04:48 PM

just what i heard mate ;)

aparently techno is too dark for them... and dnt have the right vibe!
any party we do is mainly techno but anyone else is more than welcome to bring along their own rigs, the more there is the better the party will be! may bank holiday is the next one, see you all there! :twisted:

Francisco Scaramanga
17-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Techno is too dark and ruins the psycadelic vibes? These dosse posse characters sound like a bunch of pansies to me. Wheres Cartman when you need him, he'd sort it out - "feckin hippies, I hate hippies, kill em all".

Seriously though, I reckon parties should be for the masses, and therefore the music selection should reflect that. A nice selection of all sorts over the course of a night makes it more interesting to more people, therefore making a better night I reckon. If I want pure bangin techno all night - or d'n'b or breaks or whatever, I'll pay my money to go to a club.

Technobitch
19-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Techno is too dark and ruins the psycadelic vibes? These dosse posse characters sound like a bunch of pansies to me. Wheres Cartman when you need him, he'd sort it out - "feckin hippies, I hate hippies, kill em all".

Seriously though, I reckon parties should be for the masses, and therefore the music selection should reflect that. A nice selection of all sorts over the course of a night makes it more interesting to more people, therefore making a better night I reckon. If I want pure bangin techno all night - or d'n'b or breaks or whatever, I'll pay my money to go to a club.

well said, we have had trouble in our area before be we soon sort that shit out :twisted:
free parties are for any one with any music taste, all we ask for is no bad attitudes!!!
hopefully see you all there, in the sunshine (fingers crossed) :twisted:

fresh_an_funky_design
19-04-2005, 05:06 PM
yeah lets hope the weather is better than last year

Mucky Beats
19-04-2005, 07:50 PM
there should have at lest 3 rigs with upto 3 more to confirm!!!!

Mucky Beats
19-04-2005, 07:51 PM

thats should say ...

there should be at least 3 rigs with 3 more to be confirmed :doh:

fresh_an_funky_design
20-04-2005, 12:19 AM

thats should say ...

3 rigs?? gonna have to find a big site to do it at, can't be arsed with the usual bank holiday site been there too many time's

Mucky Beats
20-04-2005, 11:36 AM

thats should say ...

3 rigs?? gonna have to find a big site to do it at, can't be arsed with the usual bank holiday site been there too many time's

dont worry about sites ... we know loads you have never seen mate . :twisted:

Technobitch
20-04-2005, 03:18 PM
thats the august bank hol site, dnt worry it wont be there thats been well over used.. and that buda site dont like it he he he!
got a few ideas just need to get are heads together to decide on one!
:twisted:

Technobitch
22-04-2005, 12:42 PM
got some site hunters out this week, looking at old and new ones to see what can be used, so many get blocked or changed over the winter that we have to keep up dating them... all will be sorted by the start ish of next week :twisted: cant wait

Mucky Beats
22-04-2005, 01:35 PM
got some site hunters out this week, looking at old and new ones to see what can be used, so many get blocked or changed over the winter that we have to keep up dating them... all will be sorted by the start ish of next week :twisted: cant wait

will deffo have a wicked site :rambo:

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 07:43 PM
four days to go till PARTY , cant wait!! directions will be given out on the day!!!! :twisted:

oldbugger
26-04-2005, 07:46 PM
:cool:

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 07:55 PM
:cool:

expect to see you there then?
will be nice to meet new ppl!

hope there are a few others on the site interested too? always nice to meet ppl from other party cru's!!! :twisted:

oldbugger
26-04-2005, 07:56 PM
yeah i'll be down with some more old bastards :lol:

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 08:15 PM
yeah i'll be down with some more old bastards :lol:

good to hear, im sure you will fit in nicely :cool:

Technobitch
27-04-2005, 07:26 PM
for up date check out www.fatcollective.com and go to the digital underground part in the forum

Technobitch
28-04-2005, 03:29 PM
soooo who else is up for a party this weekend?
im expecting to see some of the manchester Locked cru at this one... pls dont disapoint!!

Mucky Beats
28-04-2005, 03:31 PM
the site is cool very nice veiw!!!!!!

Technobitch
30-04-2005, 03:21 PM
sorry for the lateness, directions will be anounced any time now! :clap:

FUSION
30-04-2005, 03:25 PM
is it raining in wales too?????

Technobitch
30-04-2005, 03:35 PM
is it raining in wales too?????

off and on, doesnt it always! that aint guna stop us tho, once we av the tent set up and the rig going no one realy cares bout the weather!!!! :rambo:

FUSION
30-04-2005, 03:59 PM
dam rite, dont think ive ever been to an outdoor party without rain ,,,,,, suppose to be nice 2moz too so will be sweet when the sun comes up,,,,,,, gunna try and persuade gareth to drive cant afford to go to a club and dont want to stay in all weekend :clap: :rambo:

Technobitch
30-04-2005, 04:07 PM
dam rite, dont think ive ever been to an outdoor party without rain ,,,,,, suppose to be nice 2moz too so will be sweet when the sun comes up,,,,,,, gunna try and persuade gareth to drive cant afford to go to a club and dont want to stay in all weekend :clap: :rambo:

yeah youz shud come, nothing lke a free party for value for money!!!
cant wait for the sunday, especially if the sun comes out coz thats when mr acid will be making a very welcomed apperance! :shock:

Technobitch
03-05-2005, 07:06 PM
thanx to all those who came, it was a wicked party with a great turn out..
sorry to those who dnt make it pm me urs mobile number and you will be added to are party list and wont miss out next time!
see you at the next one

fresh_an_funky_design
03-05-2005, 07:32 PM
yeah was a wicked party, shame about all the soundsystem problems, that rig could have been a lot louder if the main generator hadn't caught fire!!

Cheers to everyone that came saw so many new face's, which is always good! :lol:

Louk
03-05-2005, 08:04 PM
I WANT TO GO TO ONE!!! please Dear God let me know when the next ones are

free parties are wicked

Louk

Technobitch
04-05-2005, 11:58 AM

free parties are wicked

Louk
dont woory mate iv just sent you all the info you need to know!!
see you at the next one!!!! :clap:

Technobitch
04-05-2005, 11:58 AM

free parties are wicked

Louk
dont worry mate iv just sent you all the info you need to know!!

Technobitch
04-05-2005, 11:59 AM

free parties are wicked

Louk
dont woory mate iv just sent you all the info you need to know!!

opps

Mucky Beats
04-05-2005, 08:00 PM
Good party shame about the generator!!!! I realy had a good buz i was the second car to get there and second to last to leave...........stayed up for 62 hrs and now 2 days on feel fuzzy to say the least!!!!! i think i must of spent at least 15 hrs on the decks :rambo:

fresh_an_funky_design
04-05-2005, 11:52 PM
fair do's mackie, being hardcore!! i pussied out on the second night wasn't really feeling up for it!

A.P.
05-05-2005, 05:12 PM
i think i must of spent at least 15 hrs on the decks :rambo:[/quote]

15 hrs, i bet you played your records over an over mate :lol:
need to buy new ones now eh dude!

A.P.
05-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Was a wicked party though, should be getting even warmer soon so plenty more north wales 3 day sessions on the way!! hehe

Technobitch
18-05-2005, 07:48 PM
cant wait for the next bank holiday ......................... :dance:

Technobitch
20-05-2005, 06:01 PM
tick tock tick tock :bash:

alsynthe
20-05-2005, 06:26 PM
whens the next one????

Technobitch
20-05-2005, 06:35 PM
28th.... soooooooo close!!!