PDA

View Full Version : Apex Beat - Unnamed Track(Really Vicious hard minmal techno)

Apex Beat
14-04-2005, 06:16 PM
http://junkies.splask.co.uk/****intechnolike1%20Rendered.mp3

Well, not finished yet obviously but would love some idea's and feedback. Sounds pretty clear to me untill maybe after the breakdown. Feedback appriciated!!!

PS Sick Kickdrum on this baby.

stjohn
14-04-2005, 06:35 PM
sounds clear enough to me and it changes right. its seems very flat . maybe try and mess around with a few reverbs on the drums to give that extra space. i find the 'waves truverb' is good for spacial and the 'rverb' for more linear reverbs, both have their special feel tho!

just another thing is sometimes im not sure if i like the 'dum-bump' that u have, where its like::::

kik - tom, kik - tom (ormaybe its a bassline) but the dum-bumpdum-bumpdum-bump doesnt make a track flow IMO.

maybe in a 2 beat series take out the 1st 'bump' and replace with a similar 'didup'

so if ur original beat was
- - - - - - - -
bd 1 1
tom 2 2

a flowier one might be

- - - - - - - -
bd 1 1
tom 2
tom2 3 3
tom3 4

all of this was of course just for the kik and bass coz i knowu have alot more action on top of those underlining ones!! anyways this is just me rantin but the tune is definatly on its way and ill look forward to listening to the finshed version. hope i was of some help ;) :clap:

stjohn
14-04-2005, 06:42 PM
all those numbers got messed up ....maybe.....

original

__start|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|

bd ___1__________________1______________
tom____________2__________________2 ____

and

other

__start|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|

bd ___1__________________1______________
tom_______________________________2____
tom2______3________3____________________
tom3___________4________________________

:roll: :roll:

audioinjection
14-04-2005, 07:27 PM
well since you wanna keep this minimal, i think it sounds ok, but a bit too fast (bpm) but doesn't sound too bad, maybe some more little cool noises in there would work as well, and making the mix sound a bit wider

BRADLEE
14-04-2005, 08:11 PM
I think this is a good base for a stormer. Forget the minimal I say, just makes this a full on Banger. Has the proper groudwork for something nasty :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==