PDA

View Full Version : LIVE set. The Inspectors. Work in Progress

RDR
14-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Please take the time to comment on this after you have listened. All constructive criticism gratefully recieved.

http://www.theinspectors.co.uk/demo.mp3

cheers ears's!

BRADLEE
14-04-2005, 11:19 PM
downloading right now!!!

RDR
14-04-2005, 11:50 PM
thank you!

Barely Human
15-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Sounding cool so far man! Propper old school style..

A couple of the transitions could be smoothed out i think. Things dissapear a bit harshly at some points.

Keep it up man :cool:

BRADLEE
15-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Pretty cool actually. I'd be getting down if I saw some people rocking it in the electro tech manner. Yeah some transitions need a bit of work, but the general public would never notice this sort of stuff.

violenski
17-04-2005, 01:52 PM
its sounding funky. good set for the dance floor. what are you using,ableton?
only tip would be to drive your kicks through a bit more, o hang on no they just got quite fat ignore that then!!!! lol. nice vocal bits. keep it up dude!!!1

nova
17-04-2005, 03:09 PM
yeah man. nice dodge. funky and techy. like a couple of others said. a lead or a lead'e bass might come in abit prompley. but only 1 at the most. im gonna hav a listen again and i'll be abit more specific on when i think this is. but i also think thats the fill you hav gone for. good stuff dodge. i said id hav a listen little wile back. and you'd askd for abit of critic. so there itis. like i said before loving them basslines. and the whole piece. didnt hear your ant attack track on there

nova
17-04-2005, 03:35 PM
realy like the last tune. tis smart. the lead i was talking about is at about 4.30 mins remaining. had to be backwords if i was gonna help :doh: . thats i tunes. yeah the lead. but i think thats the fill that you want. and maybe a bass at about 11.20 mins remaining. but again thats the fill i think you going for. maybe lowpass filter to bring in the lead. anyway you kno me im just a begginner. all good stuff. ;)

RDR
18-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Thank you for your feed back folks. much appreciated. i will take your suggestions and put em in. Cheers for the feedback!

278d7e64a374de26f==