AcidTrash
16-04-2005, 04:38 PM
bn

nova
16-04-2005, 04:48 PM
just dl'd it. gonna save it for later on. i sure it will be good

AcidTrash
16-04-2005, 04:50 PM
beleive me its not but it is different. wanting some help refining it because I see potential in this one.

dirty_bass
16-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Hmmm, I`m starting to think that maybe rather than knocking out a track a day in fruityloops, you should maybe start finishing and polishing your tracks as I haven`t heard anything done to a finished standard yet.

nova
16-04-2005, 05:45 PM
i thout it was a mix m8 haha:doh: .anyway nice cross over break beat techno. is abit different to the stuff ive heard of yours before. i need some skill in mastering before i can do any helping. its cool anyway its got a hard fill also a chiiled. yeah good

AcidTrash
16-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Hmmm, I`m starting to think that maybe rather than knocking out a track a day in fruityloops, you should maybe start finishing and polishing your tracks as I haven`t heard anything done to a finished standard yet.

I know. this was just a bit of fun but suggestions are welcome to enhance it. Besides every new track is something new learned for later which is why my stuff keep improving all the time. besides, I'm not gonna use this for anything but it just sounded good to me so I thought I'd post it up instead of techno for a change.

dirty_bass
16-04-2005, 07:43 PM
I¬m not poking at the tune, I`ve not listened yet. I`m just looking at the amount of new stuff you post, and it seems a bit much sometimes.

fresh_an_funky_design
17-04-2005, 11:59 PM
I¬m not poking at the tune, I`ve not listened yet. I`m just looking at the amount of new stuff you post, and it seems a bit much sometimes.

yeah agree there, **** know's how you chuck out so many tune's. are you constantly making music?? I't takes me a fair few days to get a track done, then about week pissing around with it.

stjohn
18-04-2005, 03:55 AM
yea man, u do be churnin out those tunes all right!!

had a goosey at the above tune and dont kill me, but just at the start it kinda reminds of happy hardcore slowed down.....

but its good and electro-y after 2mins. i just used to be mad about Bonkers and all that jazz, and those chords along with the big distorted kik n snare, just brought me bak....

not trying to take away from ur tune tho man, as i thought it was cool, the vocals worked sweet!!! ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==