PDA

View Full Version : Naffed orf

RDR
17-04-2005, 10:40 AM
was meant to go to sounds-expo but had to cancell due to people pulling out. Thats the naffed orf bit, other bit is that i bought a a bass guitar from sound control in leeds and have been enjoying writing stuff with it. The bass just sounds "right" not too deep, not to high pitched. it works marvellously.

i cant actually play bass, i just effect it, duck it and pluck it for 10mins to a tempo and then choose a suitable section (if such a miracle has occured where i actually played a decent bit.) :lol:

nova
17-04-2005, 10:57 AM
oh no buddy. dont kno what to say. i fill for you m8.

my m8 can play guitar. he done it at gillford music college. he's abit of a rocker. but he likes he's acid tech & d&b. i might get him to get he's bass out 1 day. isit nic then for tec'e bass's. like recycle him. then stick some lopass filter on or somthing?

RDR
17-04-2005, 05:53 PM
oh no buddy. dont kno what to say. i fill for you m8.

my m8 can play guitar. he done it at gillford music college. he's abit of a rocker. but he likes he's acid tech & d&b. i might get him to get he's bass out 1 day. isit nic then for tec'e bass's. like recycle him. then stick some lopass filter on or somthing?

sounds good chief. get it done.

278d7e64a374de26f==