PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle Utd vs Manchester Utd

Numeric
17-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Good performance from the boyz, despite allowing Newcastle the consolation goal, which kind of took the gloss off the result...

So, it's gonna be Arsenal in the final, if Utd perform to their potential then there's no reason why we can't beat them for the fifth time in a row...

:lol:

Esox Lucius
17-04-2005, 05:05 PM
woohoo another arsenal united final , i can bearly take the excitement

Hakka
17-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Newcastle was again very poor. They looked a "bit better" in patches in the 2nd half, but they rarely could think about creating space for each other. Robert never made any decent crosses either, which took Shearer out of the game. Shearer also didn't win many headers when the ball was hoofed up to him. Gary Neville had an easy ride as Robert never tracked back. Poor Babayaro had Neville and Ronaldo running riot.

So much work needs to be done in the summer now. I think Souness has had his touch of making things worse. We've lost Bellamy and Bernard, and we will lose Robert and Kluivert too. Perhaps it’s for the best, but I've been optimistic in the past.

Oh dear is all I can say.

Will
17-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Good performance from the boyz, despite allowing Newcastle the consolation goal, which kind of took the gloss off the result...

So, it's gonna be Arsenal in the final, if Utd perform to their potential then there's no reason why we can't beat them for the fifth time in a row...

5th time in a row, what you talkin about? We beat you in the Community shield for a start! Henry keeps scoring hat tricks on his comeback from injury (unlike that useless Dutch lump!), so hopefully he'll be back for the Chelsea game on Wednesday and then make another comeback from injury on the day of the final! If Vieira plays like he did in the semi, and against Liverpool in the final a few years back we'll certainly dominate the midfield.

Arsenal have to win to make up for the recent defeats to Man U though! I just hope the ref clamps down on any bad tackles etc... I mean how can Shearer get kicked in the head in the area and not get a penalty??

Numeric
17-04-2005, 07:33 PM
The Charity Shield doesn't count...

jam
17-04-2005, 07:33 PM
i laughed my arse off.

macca
17-04-2005, 08:39 PM
id be gutted if i was a newcastle fan cos the scum werent exactly brilliant today newcastle were shite had no passion at all the scum had time an space a pick a pass everytime nobody was closin em down, sounness must be fumin :lol:

dee
17-04-2005, 09:05 PM
cum on :clap: :clap: :clap: , murdered them,

na i feel sorry for newcastle theyve got lazy players :lol: :lol:

Will
17-04-2005, 11:16 PM
The Charity Shield doesn't count...

So basically any game where Man U didn't win doesn't count then? Cos it sure aint 5 in a row however you look at it! 3 in a row if you don't count the shield.

Numeric
17-04-2005, 11:38 PM
Three in a row is still impressive...

Utd did what was required back in October, playin an ugly game which prevented Arsenal from getting into their stride. You may say that we were fortunate in some respects, but that's the way football is and there have been a number of times over the past few seasons when Arsenal have been able to gain an advantage in important games through benifit from contentious reffereeing desicions...

And then there was the Highbury clash in early February, Vierra making a fool of himself before a ball had even been kicked. Arsenal were definetly not at their best on the night but Utd took full advantage and deserve praise for the performance. If the Cup Final is half as entertaining then we're in a for a cracker. I just hope Utd can retain the Cup and save our season...

jam
18-04-2005, 10:54 AM
id be gutted if i was a newcastle fan cos the scum werent exactly brilliant today newcastle were shite had no passion at all the scum had time an space a pick a pass everytime nobody was closin em down, sounness must be fumin :lol:

you have to be the most blinkered football fan ever.

Will
18-04-2005, 11:00 AM
The Man U players deserved a talking to after the OT game, especially Neville! Arsenal should win the cup I reckon, time to get some pay back! Man U have had their share of success, Arsenal have won silverware for the past 3 seasons running, unlike anyone else, so it's us who needs the silverware!

We won the prem last season, not just the cup to 'save the season', how many seasons in a row need saving before you say expectations were too high? But still, let's just see what happens, may the best team win, haha. And we all know who that is of course!! ;) :lol:

dee
18-04-2005, 12:33 PM
yeah man utd

Will
18-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Nope, guess again!

Esox Lucius
18-04-2005, 04:13 PM
well done to the mancs, you had better beat the arsenal scum.

although 11 blind men with no legs could have beaten the toon at the moment.

Hakka
18-04-2005, 06:08 PM

Sadly John is right.

jam
18-04-2005, 06:41 PM
lest just hope thats still the case when we play them at sid james park.

Will
18-04-2005, 06:52 PM

Arsenal scum? I thought real Everton fans were meant to hate Man U...

macca
18-04-2005, 06:59 PM

you have to be the most blinkered football fan ever.

yer ok :eh:

macca
18-04-2005, 07:00 PM

tell that 2 jam :roll:

Traxx
18-04-2005, 07:20 PM

Real everton fans do. The problem with downie is he loves fergie & united more then his own mum ;) :lol:

macca
18-04-2005, 07:39 PM

Real everton fans do. The problem with downie is he loves fergie & united more then his own mum ;) :lol:

ha ha ha ha :clap:

Esox Lucius
18-04-2005, 07:39 PM

no real football fans don't hate a team simply because everyone else does. i dont support the club but i dont hate the club. arsenal are cunts and i hate gooners & scummy kopites more than anything.

man city - true manc scum

jam
18-04-2005, 07:50 PM

tell that 2 jam :roll:

erm no newcastle were shit but that was a vintage man utd performance they walked it,just took the piss,you could tell they were holding back.

they would have beaten anyone there.

dee
19-04-2005, 12:25 AM
liverpool fans dont think like that mate, if utd had a good game(which they did), it would be" the other tean played crap",

BITTER KOPITES :lol: :lol:

Traxx
19-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Bitter about what exactly?

Will
19-04-2005, 10:48 AM

Haha, certainly explains why he hates Arsenal and Man City, don't think there can be any other reason!

dee
19-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Bitter about what exactly?

everything :lol: :lol:

Traxx
19-04-2005, 12:28 PM
If you say so.

Esox Lucius
19-04-2005, 02:31 PM
they are a northern club so there is another reason, i dont need any excuse to hate something southern

dee
19-04-2005, 03:01 PM
:roll:

Esox Lucius
19-04-2005, 03:34 PM
:roll:

is that for me or the bitter glory hunter kopite?

Traxx
19-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Still with this bitter bollox :sleeping:

278d7e64a374de26f==