PDA

View Full Version : Post-Techno

massplanck
18-04-2005, 03:15 PM
To be honest the future future future of techno looks likes its most likely going to be called 'post-techno' so lets just get on with it. Shutdown all the techno forums and all agree to meet back somewhere in a years time and see whats what. :shock:

G-whizz
18-04-2005, 03:21 PM
To be honest the future future future of techno looks likes its most likely going to be called 'post-techno' so lets just get on with it. Shutdown all the techno forums and all agree to meet back somewhere in a years time and see whats what. :shock:

:lol: :lol:

massplanck
18-04-2005, 03:24 PM

bollocks. i accidently deleted 80% of that post (boom tish) before it went up but you get the jist and this way i dont think i'll offend anyone by roaring two pages of shite at them. Basically a rant about the how everything seems to be put inder the microscope in this day and age of his lord jesus christ the internet ...before it even has a chance to develop.

Techno -bad
Music - Good
Internet good/bad
me- hungry

GothamGrooves.com
18-04-2005, 06:40 PM
You forgot sex- good
Blow Job - GREAT!!!!!!!

Mirsha
18-04-2005, 07:25 PM
I thought post-techno was more to do with the rise of online shops where you can buy records and have them posted to you, hence post(ed)-techno. Also known in some circles as dumb posty depending on how blind your local mailman is to packages with "WARNING: Contains vinyl records, cannot be bent"

massplanck
18-04-2005, 07:48 PM
You forgot sex- good
Blow Job - GREAT!!!!!!!

. if only the clitoris was situated half way down a womans neck. :shock: :nono:

anyway. yeah.. post punk /post grunge /postman pat

I reckon techno should be transplanted out of the cities & clubs up into the mountains and hills where the internet is banned and then could all have discussions by carrier pidgeon.

massplanck
18-04-2005, 07:52 PM
I thought post-techno was more to do with the rise of online shops where you can buy records and have them posted to you, hence post(ed)-techno. Also known in some circles as dumb posty depending on how blind your local mailman is to packages with "WARNING: Contains vinyl records, cannot be bent"

yeah! post (post) techno delivered to your door by the postman.

Postman Pat was shit when he was just Man Pat . He knows the ****ing score.

Mirsha
18-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Would you really want his cat pissing on your prized vinyls though?

massplanck
18-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Would you really want his cat pissing on your prized vinyls though?

Only if pat didnt get too greedy & left some pee on them for me.

Mirsha
18-04-2005, 10:16 PM
What about when he starts stealing your rare records to use at his own forest parties he throws out the back of the van.

massplanck
19-04-2005, 01:39 AM
What about when he starts stealing your rare records to use at his own forest parties he throws out the back of the van.

Thats when we make our move for his van and steal all the letters and parcels.

Buckfast?

djshiva
19-04-2005, 02:40 AM
You forgot sex- good
Blow Job - GREAT!!!!!!!

anyway. yeah.. post punk /post grunge /postman pat

I reckon techno should be transplanted out of the cities & clubs up into the mountains and hills where the internet is banned and then could all have discussions by carrier pidgeon.

:clap:

Mirsha
19-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Buckfast?
What other drink is going to keep you warm and fuzzy when confronted by nature and keep you calm when the sun comes up and you realise what sort of state the dim night was hiding from your eyes.

tioneb
19-04-2005, 12:32 PM
You forgot sex- good
Blow Job - GREAT!!!!!!!

i thought it was inside their ears...

massplanck
19-04-2005, 05:23 PM
i thought it was inside their ears...

that would explain why you went to bed alone last time you played here.

massplanck
19-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Buckfast?
What other drink is going to keep you warm and fuzzy when confronted by nature and keep you calm when the sun comes up and you realise what sort of state the dim night was hiding from your eyes.

:clap:

Its a ****ing religion. Made by monks who are into another daft religion too.

Buckfast, fields and weird techno is where its at .

278d7e64a374de26f==