PDA

View Full Version : Rio Ferdinand

Numeric
19-04-2005, 12:19 AM
F**ks sake...

What is Rio playin at? Stallin contract talks because he wants more money, then gets photographed in the same resturant as that ghastly snake Kenyon...

Utd and the fans have stuck by him, despite the stupidity which led to a nine month ban at a time the team simply couldn't handle his absence. And this is the loyalty he has to offer?

:nono:

dee
19-04-2005, 12:27 AM
hes greedy mate, just like every other footballer :evil: :evil:

Esox Lucius
19-04-2005, 05:14 AM
http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p1542898reg.jpg

wouldnt worry too much though you will have gerrard next season

Traxx
19-04-2005, 07:35 AM
Hahah hope he fuks you off. How much do you wanna bet gerrard wont go to the scum downie?

lukekendall
19-04-2005, 08:23 AM
i dont see why chelsea would want him?

think terry and carvalio are better than him, plus they have gallas who is playing at the left at the mo but is another good centre half

its all media balls!!!

Numeric
19-04-2005, 09:26 AM

think terry and carvalio are better than him, plus they have gallas who is playing at the left at the mo but is another good centre half

its all media balls!!!

Rio is without the best Centre Back in the country, if not the world...

Traxx
19-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh dear :roll:

lukekendall
19-04-2005, 09:57 AM

its all media balls!!!

Then why he is he not up for player of the year?

Traxx
19-04-2005, 10:10 AM
Because the people that are in control of the player of the year awards aren’t brainless mini fergies who think the sun shines out of all the manc scum’s players arses. Basically...

Hakka
19-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Because the people that are in control of the player of the year awards aren’t brainless mini fergies who think the sun shines out of all the manc scum’s players arses. Basically...

haha...

He's right.

Numeric
19-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Because he's playing in a team which has suffered indifferent form due to injury, change of personel, lack of a world class keeper, high expectations from fans and a manager who i think may finaly be running out of ideas...

Utd's form this season hasn't been awful, what is it, three Premiership defeats? The defence, overall has performed quite well, it's up-front where we have suffered, lack of goals...

Utd haven't become s**t, Chelsea have simply become better...

Numeric
19-04-2005, 10:23 AM
And Chelsea have enjoyed quite a large portian of luck too...

Traxx
19-04-2005, 10:28 AM
How do you work that out then?

Hakka
19-04-2005, 10:29 AM
You would think you would be scoring more goals if you spent £27 million on striking talent.

Saha's been a big let down for you this season and its unfortunate about Solkjear...

Traxx
19-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Saha was a dodgy buy, something that fergie has been making a almost laughable habit of recentley.

Will
19-04-2005, 10:54 AM

its all media balls!!!

You're right, he's been having to play without Sol Campbell along side him for England hasn't he - the best centre back in england if not the world, but I'm sure he won't have to play without him for too much longer! :lol:

Will
19-04-2005, 10:58 AM
You would think you would be scoring more goals if you spent £27 million on striking talent.

Saha's been a big let down for you this season and its unfortunate about Solkjear...

Yeah, they must have spent more on strikers than Chelsea and they've loaned out Crespo...

lukekendall
19-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Because he's playing in a team which has suffered indifferent form due to injury, change of personel, lack of a world class keeper, high expectations from fans and a manager who i think may finaly be running out of ideas...

Utd's form this season hasn't been awful, what is it, three Premiership defeats? The defence, overall has performed quite well, it's up-front where we have suffered, lack of goals...

Utd haven't become s**t, Chelsea have simply become better...

it dont matter cause of the team!! he just aint up for player of the year as he is over rated cause he was so much money! look at andy johnon he is nominated for player of the year cause he is a good player!

rio is over rated, i rate terry over him, and sol has always played better than him in the world cup

hes no way the best defender in the world, only the most expensive!!!

Esox Lucius
19-04-2005, 02:28 PM
anyone who thinks rio is not the best centre half in the premiership really doesnt know their football.

lukekendall
19-04-2005, 04:04 PM
anyone who thinks rio is not the best centre half in the premiership really doesnt know their football.

he aint mate

are you saying hes played better than terry this season?

and last season he was high on drugs not even in the team :lol:

the season befor that sol cambel was the best

so na he aint is he ;)

Esox Lucius
19-04-2005, 04:30 PM

centre back even, stoned.

Traxx
19-04-2005, 04:32 PM

Bollox terry is well better then him, carraghers been more consistent then him this season as well.

Esox Lucius
19-04-2005, 04:34 PM

he aint mate

so na he aint is he ;)

terry and rio are 2 different players mate you cant compare them, and you cant base it on 1 or 2 seasons, ferdinand is the best centre back in the premiership and he is consistant.

macca
19-04-2005, 09:02 PM

he aint mate

so na he aint is he ;)

terry and rio are 2 different players mate you cant compare them, and you cant base it on 1 or 2 seasons, ferdinand is the best centre back in the premiership and he is consistant.

oh dear u serious :doh: terry is but i still think rio is quality tho but not the best :dontevengothere:

macca
19-04-2005, 09:11 PM

1 more thing what r u basin ferdinand 4 being the best in the premiership????????????????? playin awesome in the world cup :roll: terrys been a giant 4 chelsea simple this season an be 4 ;) if we cant base it on the last few seasons what do we base it on????????? er........ whos been the bigger influence on the club maybe easy terry, look where chelsea r thats down to the back bone of the team terry in included with lampard whos been awesome as well the twat :cry:

Numeric
19-04-2005, 11:10 PM
it dont matter cause of the team!! he just aint up for player of the year as he is over rated cause he was so much money! look at andy johnon he is nominated for player of the year cause he is a good player!

rio is over rated, i rate terry over him, and sol has always played better than him in the world cup

Ofcourse it matters how the team are performing, no one player can carry a team for too long. The Kopites know that better than anyone. Football is a team game. Rio's overall play has been consistant during his time at Utd. We won the Premiership at the end of his first season, and he was performing really well (Utd's defence was the best in the league) up to the point he was banned...

Lets not forget, Rio wasn't playin competative football for nine months, that's a long time to be out. He made his come-back against Liverpool last September, his perfromance was outstanding, and he has been consistant all season...

Rio is different from Terry. Rio is a more complete footballer and far more accomplished on the ball. Sol is different again, and definetly one of the best, but i'd rather have Rio in my team (or maybe both would be nice)...

connor
20-04-2005, 12:21 AM
carraghers been more consistent then him this season as well.

he's had a good season :clap:

lukekendall
20-04-2005, 08:58 AM

Lets not forget, Rio wasn't playin competative football for nine months, ...

he should of not been pulling back the crack pipes then :lol: :lol:

Will
20-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Sol Campbell won the prem in his first season with Arsenal - and his third season - unlike Rio! Rio's highly rated becaude people kept paying loads of money for him and he's good on the ball. People raved about him after the 2002 world cup too, but he played well during the group stange, but in the knock out stages - where it really matters it was Sol that came to the fore. Which is why he got into the team of the tournamnet and Rio didn't.

Numeric
21-04-2005, 12:50 AM
Sol Campbell won the prem in his first season with Arsenal - and his third season - unlike Rio! Rio's highly rated becaude people kept paying loads of money for him and he's good on the ball. People raved about him after the 2002 world cup too, but he played well during the group stange, but in the knock out stages - where it really matters it was Sol that came to the fore. Which is why he got into the team of the tournamnet and Rio didn't.

Well climb into Sol's a**e-crack then...

dee
21-04-2005, 12:59 AM
sol campBELL is shite mate, id rather av senderos playing
if i was scummy enough to support a scummy team :lol: :lol:

Traxx
21-04-2005, 07:23 AM
if i was scummy enough to support a scummy team :lol: :lol:

Haha the irony :lol:

dee
21-04-2005, 12:09 PM
:lol: :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==