PDA

View Full Version : Everton vs Man Utd

Numeric
20-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Although Everton have had a great season and i do hope that they get into that fourth Champions League spot, Utd can't afford to lose any more ground on Arsenal and three points for the Manchester Reds are essential tonight...

The atmoshpere at Goodison is bound to be intense and their team fully determined, Utd will have to put in a very good performance to secure the vistory...

C'mon Utd!!

:rambo:

Esox Lucius
20-04-2005, 09:55 AM
on paper we never beat united but I am confident we can get a point out of it and keep the the shite to 6th place if pompey do them. they are due a win though.

Esox Lucius
20-04-2005, 09:56 AM
its shit this being on the same time as the chelsea-arseholes game, will have to keep flicking.

lukekendall
20-04-2005, 10:27 AM
i cant really see everton winning this game. i hope do lose so spurs can close the gap a bit (if they win!)

The-last-man
20-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Im not looking forward to this game.

The way united played on sunday, i can see them giving us a pasting :cry:

I hope im wrong, and maybe Boltons result last night will give our players a boost...but i'll have no nails back by the end of the game :lol:

dee
20-04-2005, 12:15 PM
be a good game, cum on utd :clap: :clap:

basslinejunkie
20-04-2005, 01:42 PM
this is the 1st an last time il ever say this :-

come on you mancs!!!

The-last-man
20-04-2005, 01:50 PM
this is the 1st an last time il ever say this :-

come on you mancs!!!

:dontevengothere:

Thats ****in bad mate :nono:

Esox Lucius
20-04-2005, 02:07 PM
who's the mini fergies, manc lovers now, bitter bitter kopites who know deep down there is no champions league football next season, although they all think they are going to win it this season, bit like england fans who are convinced they will win the world cup every 4 years but never do.

The-last-man
20-04-2005, 02:14 PM
next it will be chants of "rooney, rooney"

These liverpool fans have no shame, id never support united, not even against them ****ers :dontevengothere:

Traxx
20-04-2005, 06:14 PM
That was a bad move junkie, never support the scum. Leave that to the rapists, peado's, downies, in-breads of the world. ;)

Traxx
20-04-2005, 06:15 PM
These liverpool fans have no shame:

??????????????????????????????

macca
20-04-2005, 06:41 PM
downies team 2 win it ;) for people who dont no him UNITED 2 win :lol: nah draw 4 me tonight

Esox Lucius
20-04-2005, 06:46 PM
nice of you to say draw macca mate :lol: reckon your a blue in disguise

as i love both teams apparently i wont care who wins :lol:

Traxx
20-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Lucky bastard, its a nice posistion to be in :lol:

Esox Lucius
20-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Lucky bastard, its a nice posistion to be in :lol:

it must be like when paul & shark fc play la coste fc for you :lol: :doh: haha

Traxx
20-04-2005, 07:02 PM
That was so terrible it raised a smile :lol:

basslinejunkie
20-04-2005, 09:23 PM
im not arsed,we need the scum to win.and it isnt lookin good either,the blue rent boys are winning 1-0 :cry:

Esox Lucius
20-04-2005, 10:00 PM
haha!

have that you manc cunts!

and you kopites and bolton cocks, 4th place is ours, accept it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

little manc babies spitting your dummy out, scholes the ginger little cunt haha and that ugly twat neville hahaha **** off

Will
20-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Well done, can't wait to see em get sent of on MOTD, haha, and see Man U lose of course. Just a shame we didn't beat Chelsea, they bored us to death...

Esox Lucius
20-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Well done, can't wait to see em get sent of on MOTD, haha, and see Man U lose of course. Just a shame we didn't beat Chelsea, they bored us to death...

did look a boring game that, point is better than no point though innit.

Will
20-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Yeah, but I hoped we could close the gap on them and make things more interesting... Oh well, looking good for 2nd at least and Man U aren't looking too clever, maybe have people banned for the final...

Hakka
20-04-2005, 10:31 PM
haha!

have that you manc cunts!

and you kopites and bolton cocks, 4th place is ours, accept it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

little manc babies spitting your dummy out, scholes the ginger little cunt haha and that ugly twat neville hahaha **** off

funny as **** seeing Scholes lose it. Moyes was pissed at that kick and let Fergie know it.

Great result for Everton.

I watched the Chelsea vs Arsenal game mostly, which was awesome for play.

Will
20-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Only from the Arsenal side!

Traxx
20-04-2005, 10:54 PM
I heard moyes & fergie were having a right go at each other?

Hakka
20-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Only from the Arsenal side!

rubbish!

both sides played good football. Arsenal started much better but Chelsea had the last 20 mins of first half. In 2nd half Arsenal pretty much died out with not many ideas going forward as Pires and Bergkamp was tired. Drogba and Lampard both nearly scored on more than one occasion.

If Pires had scored in stead of hitting the bar it would of been a better game, but it was still entertaining and defo not one sided!

Will
20-04-2005, 11:15 PM
It wasn't one sided, but Chelsea only threatened on the counter and from set pieces - doesn't take amazing football to do that.

Numeric
21-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Fair play, well done Everton...

Utd have got serious problems...

:oops:

dee
21-04-2005, 12:56 AM
well done everton, didnt watch the game cus i was at work ,
but sounded like the better team one ,

:cool: :cool:

Numeric
21-04-2005, 01:19 AM
We had some good chances, but just didn't do enough...

The ref was a bit of a w**ker...

Esox Lucius
21-04-2005, 06:33 AM
your right the ref was a bit dodgy at times, but only towards everton, your diving little cunts should have had a few more yellows. great to see an un baised ref, obviously fergie hadnt managed to offer him a few quid before the game ;)

http://www.evertonfc.com/images/cms_images/1114035496.jpg

subsonic
21-04-2005, 08:30 AM
im loving it loving it loving it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rambo:

in a room full of sad mancs crying at there desks hahahahahaha :cool:

xes
21-04-2005, 08:35 AM
Well,as a spurs fan,I think it's very funny.

I just love the way ManU throw all their toys out of the pram when they loose. Shows such great sportsmanship :lol:

Neville is a naughty boy,and Scholes needs to have his knuckles wrapped for that deliberate low down nasty kick out.

lukekendall
21-04-2005, 09:25 AM
ha ha

Everton suprise me again!!

unlucky mancs :lol: :lol:

Numeric
21-04-2005, 09:43 AM
your right the ref was a bit dodgy at times, but only towards everton, your diving little cunts should have had a few more yellows. great to see an un baised ref, obviously fergie hadnt managed to offer him a few quid before the game ;)

Here's to another ten years then yeah mate...

Esox Lucius
21-04-2005, 09:47 AM

I doubt it mate, your hardly the team you used to be, you might aswell get used to ending up 3rd, getting knocked out in the quarters of the champions league and maybe having a glimmer of hope in the fa cup.

The-last-man
21-04-2005, 09:49 AM

I doubt it mate, your hardly the team you used to be, you might aswell get used to ending up 3rd, getting knocked out in the quarters of the champions league and maybe having a glimmer of hope in the fa cup.

Only a glimmer though :lol:

Esox Lucius
21-04-2005, 09:50 AM
everton to win the CL next season :lol:

The-last-man
21-04-2005, 09:55 AM
Big Dunc to hit a hatrick in the final agains Milan :cool: :lol:

lukekendall
21-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Big Dunc to hit a hatrick in the final agains Milan :cool: :lol:

:doh: :lol:

Frank Dogshit
21-04-2005, 01:38 PM
well in everton!! cracking performance that deserves massive praise!

loved it!! :lol:

conflict
21-04-2005, 05:31 PM
one of the best games ive watched this season!!!

absolute belter!

now who was it that was saying we'd loose our bottle?

**** off liverpool!

:cool:

nick_anarchy
21-04-2005, 06:20 PM
twat !! iv sort of lost fath with gettin 2nd and know full well we wont lose 3rd ....... and only one thing that keeps a smile on my face from this game is knowing liverpool more or less have to win the champions league to get bk in next season , i hope everton dont lose 4th spot

Will
21-04-2005, 07:01 PM
That's the most sporting talk ever to come from someone connected to Man U, haha.

nick_anarchy
21-04-2005, 07:03 PM
well will u know me

Will
22-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Yeah... I predict Arsenal will finish 2nd and win the cup and Man U will sack Fergie and replace him with Souness... :shock:

dee
22-04-2005, 01:52 AM
yeah i can see that happening ...............................

the cup is ours , u can have second place , i dont want to
hear arsehole wenger moan anymore than he already does

Esox Lucius
22-04-2005, 07:45 AM
arseholes to get second place, ushited to win the fa cup.

Hakka
22-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Yeah... I predict Arsenal will finish 2nd and win the cup and Man U will sack Fergie and replace him with Souness... :shock:

yes! I hope you right mate. Souness out and off to Man Utd!

:clap:

nick_anarchy
22-04-2005, 09:02 AM
arsehole bender moans like fuk " sorry didnt see it "

will, count yourself lucky man we fuked up big time !!!

Esox Lucius
22-04-2005, 09:07 AM
arsehole bender moans like fuk " sorry didnt see it "

will, count yourself lucky man we fuked up big time !!!

dont be so hard on yourself mate, you didnt **** up on wednesday night, you were simply beaten by a better team :clap:

Numeric
22-04-2005, 10:32 AM
dont be so hard on yourself mate, you didnt **** up on wednesday night, you were simply beaten by a better team :clap:

:roll:

Esox Lucius
22-04-2005, 10:46 AM
tue though innit, showed when you clowns couldnt keep your cool.

manchester united, your time is up.

you will never catch chelsea now, you will go the way of liverpool :lol: ;)

The-last-man
22-04-2005, 11:02 AM

The next step for united is to appoint Souness as your manager, and then the fall from frace will be in full effect ;)

Numeric
22-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Utd will win the FA Cup and then consolidate for next season, Utd will be back, mark my words, we're not finished yet...

If Utd had started with a 4-4-2 on Wednesday night Everton would have been beaten. Sir Alex made a tactical error and it cost us. Everton defended well but Utd bossed the game for the most part, we just didn't take our chances...

In any case, Utd were bound to lose to Everton at some point, it's been ten years for f**ks sake!!

Knowing the scouse Blues, they'll probably fall apart now and end up missing out on the UEFA cup. I seriously hope that does not happen...

Esox Lucius
22-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Utd will win the FA Cup and then consolidate for next season, Utd will be back, mark my words, we're not finished yet...

If Utd had started with a 4-4-2 on Wednesday night Everton would have been beaten. Sir Alex made a tactical error and it cost us. Everton defended well but Utd bossed the game for the most part, we just didn't take our chances...

In any case, Utd were bound to lose to Everton at some point, it's been ten years for f**ks sake!!

Knowing the scouse Blues, they'll probably fall apart now and end up missing out on the UEFA cup. I seriously hope that does not happen...

http://www.metalrevolution.com/tshirts/Life_of_Agony_talking-shit-back.jpeg

lukekendall
22-04-2005, 12:39 PM

http://www.metalrevolution.com/tshirts/Life_of_Agony_talking-shit-back.jpeg

:lol:

Numeric
22-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Downie, you're a t**t...

:lol:

Esox Lucius
22-04-2005, 02:02 PM
haha i love arguing over footy, rather see united win stuff over chelsea or arsenal like but there's nothing better than arguing with a manc though :lol:

Will
22-04-2005, 03:49 PM

The next step for united is to appoint Souness as your manager, and then the fall from frace will be in full effect ;)

Haha, very true.

Will
22-04-2005, 03:52 PM

Chelsea haven't beaten Arsenal in the league for 10 years, but that's because they're crap, haha. I so hope Fergie gets the sack though, that would be sweet...

dee
22-04-2005, 04:01 PM
i think if that was gonna happen ,it would av already mate ........

Esox Lucius
22-04-2005, 04:07 PM
I doubt ferguson would get sacked, but I can see Chelsea being the 'big team' now, unless arsenal & man u can match them financially, although i would say it is mourinho who has turned them into the team they are just as much as the money.,

The-last-man
22-04-2005, 04:14 PM
I doubt ferguson would get sacked, but I can see Chelsea being the 'big team' now, unless arsenal & man u can match them financially, although i would say it is mourinho who has turned them into the team they are just as much as the money.,

I think your right mate, the money has obviously helped, but Mourinho is a top class manager.

I love the fact that he pisses everybody off too!

Numeric
22-04-2005, 04:18 PM
I believe Utd and Arsenal will be equipped to make a good challenge next season...

The-last-man
22-04-2005, 04:21 PM
I believe Utd and Arsenal will be equipped to make a good challenge next season...

Depends how they both spend IMO.

I dont even know if utd have anything to spend do they?

I think arsenal could weaken as there are rumours of selling Pires & Lljungberg on this summer, and that would dent there chances.

Esox Lucius
22-04-2005, 04:30 PM
chelsea are after adriano apparently, if they get him they will be even better, he is amazing.

The-last-man
22-04-2005, 04:34 PM
chelsea are after Big Dunc apparently, if they get him they will be even better, he is amazing.

They cant have him :rambo:

dee
22-04-2005, 07:27 PM
i heard were after essein + owen + given,
i think that would be money well spent , theres talk of owen being swapped for van the man , i know they say that every year that ruud
will be on his way out but something tells me this time its true :shock:

Will
22-04-2005, 07:45 PM

I can, but hope he does though! I don't think Arsenal need spend any money to catch Chelsea next season, we went a whole season unbeaten and we did as well as they have this season really, if not that bit better, we've sorted our defence now and know what we're up against.

I certainly hope we do spend though, we could do with a new keeper or two and someone to fill in for/replace Bergkamp. Ideally we'd get someone to fill in for Henry too, we're not half as potent without him. We've got some good youngsters coming through though like Senderos (thank god, don't need Cygan no more), Fabregas, Owusu-abeyie, Eboue etc...

We had a fair few injuries this season though, especially in central midfield, had to play Chelsea without Vieira, Gilberto and Edu, I'm sure they'd struggle without Lampard, Makelele and Tiago or whoever against us.

I'd like us to sign Gerrard, S Wright Phillips or Adriano, someone like that, but I think we need to spend too much on keeper(s) and a withdrawn striker to do that. Aimar might be good though, or Kaka perhaps...

jam
22-04-2005, 08:11 PM

Depends how they both spend IMO.

I dont even know if utd have anything to spend do they?

yes they will buy gerrard

Traxx
22-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Any money they dont.

jam
22-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Any money they dont.

name your price

Traxx
22-04-2005, 08:55 PM
1 million internet pounds

Numeric
22-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Gerrard at Utd...

:clap:

Traxx
22-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Hah

dee
23-04-2005, 12:17 AM

I can, but hope he does though! I don't think Arsenal need spend any money to catch Chelsea next season, we went a whole season unbeaten and we did as well as they have this season really, if not that bit better, we've sorted our defence now and know what we're up against.

I certainly hope we do spend though, we could do with a new keeper or two and someone to fill in for/replace Bergkamp. Ideally we'd get someone to fill in for Henry too, we're not half as potent without him. We've got some good youngsters coming through though like Senderos (thank god, don't need Cygan no more), Fabregas, Owusu-abeyie, Eboue etc...

We had a fair few injuries this season though, especially in central midfield, had to play Chelsea without Vieira, Gilberto and Edu, I'm sure they'd struggle without Lampard, Makelele and Tiago or whoever against us.

I'd like us to sign Gerrard, S Wright Phillips or Adriano, someone like that, but I think we need to spend too much on keeper(s) and a withdrawn striker to do that. Aimar might be good though, or Kaka perhaps...

kaka to arsenal, ur having a giraffe mate aint you, im sure he will leave ac millan to come to your shitty club :lol: :lol:

jam
23-04-2005, 12:49 AM

nah come on,name your price

Esox Lucius
23-04-2005, 07:26 AM
gerrard is going to united.

kaka is going to chelsea not the arseholes.

Traxx
23-04-2005, 12:40 PM

nah come on,name your price

Just did.

Numeric
23-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Internet pounds?

Traxx
23-04-2005, 12:46 PM
You for real?

Esox Lucius
23-04-2005, 01:37 PM
You for real?

who is you? and why are real after him?

shit that :oops:

Traxx
23-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Youve lost me :eh:

dee
23-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Youve lost me :eh:

and me :neutral:

jam
23-04-2005, 06:38 PM
stop being a fanny,if you are so sure put ya money where ya mouth is.

Will
24-04-2005, 03:16 AM
kaka to arsenal, ur having a giraffe mate aint you, im sure he will leave ac millan to come to your shitty club :lol: :lol:

I dunno, stranger things have happened, Fabregas chose Arsenal over Barcelona and he's Spanish. I know Wenger's meant to be interested in him at least, Wenger often seems to sign players you've never heard of, so there's probably not much point trying to second guess him, but if he's interested in Kaka then that's a start.

And the likes of Trezeguet and Ronaldo have expressed interest in joining Arsenal, and they're at big teams.

dee
24-04-2005, 06:47 PM

I dunno, stranger things have happened, Fabregas chose Arsenal over Barcelona and he's Spanish. I know Wenger's meant to be interested in him at least, Wenger often seems to sign players you've never heard of, so there's probably not much point trying to second guess him, but if he's interested in Kaka then that's a start.

And the likes of Trezeguet and Ronaldo have expressed interest in joining Arsenal, and they're at big teams.

granted mate , but ronaldos reaching thirty + trezafag is 28, reaching the end of there carears

:cool: :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==