PDA

View Full Version : Uninstalling plugins from Apple G5

montydj
21-04-2005, 12:45 AM
I have installed a demo of Pluggo as i had to install it but now i want to remove it so can anyone tell me how to uninstall it or do i just delete the folders etc.

g
21-04-2005, 12:58 AM
just delete from your /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins folders

montydj
21-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Hi,i have had to installed Pluggo like you install a program or a game in windows and in windows you have to uninstall the program or game to remove it from the P.C but Pluggo has gone to my VST folder and also my applications folder so do i just delete it all myself?i just thought as i installed Pluggo i would have to uninstall it like in windows and not delete the files myself.

ampassasinbirmingham
21-04-2005, 02:07 AM
Hi,i have had to installed Pluggo like you install a program or a game in windows and in windows you have to uninstall the program or game to remove it from the P.C but Pluggo has gone to my VST folder and also my applications folder so do i just delete it all myself?i just thought as i installed Pluggo i would have to uninstall it like in windows and not delete the files myself.

simply darg and drop into trash.

the way it should be.

montydj
21-04-2005, 02:21 AM
Ok will do thx :roll:

nova
21-04-2005, 10:09 AM
yeah dude drag and drop in the bin. get rid of any traces of it. sorry couldnt help you out abit more last nite dude. was stoned and couldnt find that post that was saying how. but thats it with mac you can drag and drop a lot of things and on pc i belive its not like that. and thats all ive ever done was just to remove any trace's. drag and drop um in the bin ;)

fresh_an_funky_design
22-04-2005, 02:07 PM
yeah no s h it ty program registry like on windows, just chuck it in the trash!!

montydj
24-04-2005, 04:51 AM
Thx guys :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==