Vagisness
22-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Vayge @ Arc Bar Thursday 28th April

Upstairs (Techno and Breaks)

Chris Finke (Flux Records)
Thomas Christopher (TC+P)
Robosapiens (Sinister)
Ribbz

Downstairs (Electro Breaks and Minimal Techno)

Jay Russell and Rob Worth
Mike Bull and Gareth Watkins

Free B4 11 £3 after
9-2

One of the busiest UK DJs in the UK, Chris runs the SPLIT parties in London with BEN SIMS, and also the monthly SPLIT RADIO SHOW (syndicated around the world) which has thousands of listeners every month (more info @ www.splitmusic.net). He is also resident DJ at the world famous ATOMIC JAM.
Aside from stepping up a gear with his label FLUX RECORDINGS (material on the way from JOEY BELTRAM, BEN SIMS, CHRIS McCORMACK, K-ALEXI, MARK WILLIAMS, PATRIK SKOOG, DJ URBAN, INVEXIS and DARKO ESSER), in early 2005, Chris releases his first commercially available mix CD to celebrate 10 YEARS OF ATOMIC JAM (double CD alongside other resident Ade Fenton).
His first release (called “MUD”) has already been charted by DAVE CLARKE in his top 10 December 2004. The full release of this track will be available early 2005.
Chris is also starting also 2 new labels - THE HOUSEWIVES CHOICE (techno) and BODYJACK (Jacking Chicago style). Artists already signed to Housewives choice include: OSCAR MULERO, INIGO KENNEDY, PAUL MAC, MARK BROOM & CHRIS FINKE AND PATRIK SKOOG. BODYJACK has material coming up from among others, JAMIE BISSMIRE, ANGEL ALANIS, DJ URBAN, WYNDELL LONG and Chris himself.

http://www.vagisness.com/imgs/events/April+28+2005+front.jpg

Louise Plus One
23-04-2005, 01:08 AM
I`ve heard Chris Finke does a wicked acid house set. Is this correct? :clap:

Vagisness
27-04-2005, 07:26 AM
I`ve heard Chris Finke does a wicked acid house set. Is this correct? :clap:

So I hear, but he will be playing techno tomorrow night.

;)

eyes without a face
27-04-2005, 09:23 AM
u shud hear his country and western sets.... blinding

278d7e64a374de26f==