PDA

View Full Version : Analog Manchester

fitipaldi
23-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Who's out for Surgeon tonight? Don't think i've seen it posted on here yet.

neko
23-04-2005, 03:53 PM
i'll be making an appearance :wtf:

Traxx
23-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Have a good one guys & gals :cool:

Frank Dogshit
23-04-2005, 04:50 PM
should be a good night this one,see you down there lurkers!

jock
23-04-2005, 05:03 PM
gutted, we are not going now :(

Have a good one

Technobitch
25-04-2005, 12:53 PM
was a good night, took a while to get going ... nice to av another techno night in manchester not as good as Locked though i thought

ampassasinbirmingham
25-04-2005, 01:03 PM
any more reviews?

fitipaldi
25-04-2005, 01:05 PM
wish i could remember some of it :oops:

Technobitch
25-04-2005, 01:21 PM
wish i could remember some of it :oops:

the state you were in im not suprised you cant remember, peaked a little early didnt you? he he he

Katie
25-04-2005, 01:26 PM
I had a really good time on Saturday, mind you always do when i go to see surgeon anyway! haha! good to see loads of people out as well! thought Mark Turner was really good as well though warmed it up nicely for surgeon! didn't want the weekend to end though! so sad you will no longer have albert road emerson, we've all had so many good afterpartys and good times there! :cry:

fitipaldi
25-04-2005, 01:34 PM
peaked a little early didnt you?

It was all planned! I am a profesional remmeber!

so sad you will no longer have albert road emerson, we've all had so many good afterpartys and good times there! :cry:

I know, terrible news especially for us! the south manchester gurn society has come to a premature end :cry:

Katie
25-04-2005, 01:40 PM
I know especially it being you final year as well and having loads to do! not good! you decided whether to move into trevs or not?

fitipaldi
25-04-2005, 01:42 PM
need to speak to him tonight, seems like the best option, deffinitly don't want to go back to leyland :nono:

G-BO
25-04-2005, 11:37 PM
i met loads ppl at the albert road place

my names gerry, was one of the belfast lads there, was really nice meeting katie , danny, jay and that mad punter nick with the long hair kept me entertained, good bunch for an post club shindig, maybe wel have another in the future ;) , was pretty broke so cudnt stick around, wnet to watch the football :lol:

surgeon was immense, lots of dancefloor killers, la real and after dark being the highlights, mark turner playing rippin and dipping was cool, pretty tight too

fresh_an_funky_design
26-04-2005, 10:00 AM
you losing the house, wounded if you are, both parties i've been to there were wicked. When do you have to move out?

fitipaldi
26-04-2005, 10:16 AM
you losing the house, wounded if you are, both parties i've been to there were wicked. When do you have to move out?

Saturday :cry: :doh:

TechnoLaydee
26-04-2005, 05:18 PM
chris how popular is albert rd! you need to get a new pad so we can all party on!

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 07:45 PM
yeah too right, ill be there for some more techno madness!!! :twisted:

fitipaldi
26-04-2005, 08:18 PM
you need to get a new pad so we can all party on!

would be nice, i'm movin in to a flat full of women now where baz lives :lol:

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 08:21 PM

bet you will love that :shock:

fitipaldi
26-04-2005, 08:23 PM

as long as they love me ;) :lol:

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 08:25 PM

as long as they love me ;) :lol:

put on your gurn charm and you will av no worries!! :mashed:

fitipaldi
26-04-2005, 08:32 PM
put on your gurn charm

:lol:

think my gurn charm could cause some damage :rambo:

Technobitch
26-04-2005, 08:37 PM
put on your gurn charm

think my gurn charm could cause some damage :rambo:

not a chance, it shows the real you.. proves that you dont mind letting your hair down he he he

ampassasinbirmingham
26-04-2005, 09:35 PM

ditto. excellent house. y u have to move?

fitipaldi
26-04-2005, 09:44 PM

ditto. excellent house. y u have to move?

Cos a couple of my lazy bastard flat mates never pay the rent on time :roll:

ampassasinbirmingham
26-04-2005, 10:30 PM
so they just kicking you out? harsh. i wish u lot the best of luck in finding a new house. your hospitality in that house was second to none. any stranger welcome.

good luck guys on the new techno hole

Katie
27-04-2005, 04:05 PM
i met loads ppl at the albert road place

my names gerry, was one of the belfast lads there, was really nice meeting katie , danny, jay and that mad punter nick with the long hair kept me entertained, good bunch for an post club shindig, maybe wel have another in the future ;) , was pretty broke so cudnt stick around, wnet to watch the football :lol:

surgeon was immense, lots of dancefloor killers, la real and after dark being the highlights, mark turner playing rippin and dipping was cool, pretty tight too

alrite gerry! it was well good to meet all you irish nutters! haha! good lads! was a very entertaining evening! loads of clowns to keep us amused! haha! :lol:

G-BO
28-04-2005, 12:11 PM
it was my first time clubbin in england

was strange being srrounded by so many accents :lol:

would love to make it ovre for inigo kennedy in locked in june, i think il have a gog that nite in belfast, so yas will maybe have to wait til later on in the summer to grace another G-Bo appearance ;)

Frank Dogshit
28-04-2005, 12:17 PM
late reply for me....

good night was saturday,tunes flowed well all night.....mark turner doin the main damage i thought. played some belters.

surgeon was good,was proper nailin it out towards the end.

proper shame about the house,gonna have to find some other place to rest our heads now.... :doh:

Frank Dogshit
28-04-2005, 12:22 PM
it was my first time clubbin in england

was strange being srrounded by so many accents :lol:

would love to make it ovre for inigo kennedy in locked in june, i think il have a gog that nite in belfast, so yas will maybe have to wait til later on in the summer to grace another G-Bo appearance ;)

aye good stuff! was finally good to put a face to a name since last seein you nearly 3 years ago!! :lol: you should come over and take in either a Locked,Voodoo or Darkside instead during the summer.

muleros on at the darkside soon if im not mistaken! :clap:

neko
28-04-2005, 12:38 PM
there ya go gerry...... :lol:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/natalie_n/CNV00001.jpg

Frank Dogshit
28-04-2005, 12:43 PM
there ya go gerry...... :lol:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/natalie_n/CNV00001.jpg

find it a great honour to have my photo taken with the star of rocky 3. :lol:

Boboagogo
28-04-2005, 01:46 PM
haha young ivan on full show :lol:

was a quality w/e. surgeon wrecked it! cant remeber much about the party after tho :doh:

more fun the this w/e no doubt :twisted:

Katie
28-04-2005, 03:16 PM

was a quality w/e. surgeon wrecked it! cant remeber much about the party after tho :doh:

more fun the this w/e no doubt :twisted:

you coming to voodoo with us then gary? :lol:

Frank Dogshit
28-04-2005, 03:28 PM

thats cos you spent the majority of it asleep,then you woke up went berzerk for an hour,then back to sleep again! :clap:

Technobitch
28-04-2005, 03:33 PM
always a good laugh at the after parties, the british murder kids kept me entertained for hours!!

Frank Dogshit
28-04-2005, 03:37 PM
always a good laugh at the after parties, the british murder kids kept me entertained for hours!!

total clowns!!!

wouldnt havnt it any other way after a night out!! :lol:

Technobitch
28-04-2005, 03:42 PM

total clowns!!!

well if you make it down to the out door in noerth wales this weekend you can see the state of my mates in a party!!! funny stuff :lol:

Mucky Beats
28-04-2005, 03:53 PM

total clowns!!!

well if you make it down to the out door in noerth wales this weekend you can see the state of my mates in a party!!! funny stuff :lol:

yeh some party people are more funny than the queen farting!!!!!! and they dont even know it ;)

Boboagogo
28-04-2005, 03:56 PM
you coming to voodoo with us then gary? :lol:

it has just been confirmed, yes. wasnt gonna bother but just found out im workin 2moro nite and all day saturday, so thought an oul session would be in order after :lol: ..only fair u see.

'thats cos you spent the majority of it asleep,then you woke up went berzerk for an hour,then back to sleep again! '

:doh: been thinkin the little ones have been gettin to my head a wee bit lately. state of me after sequence the other week aswell :shock:

must try some other remedy this w/e, or maybe just load up on the bucky :lol:

fitipaldi
28-04-2005, 05:24 PM

I think its the bucky that causes all the problems :lol:

neko
28-04-2005, 05:44 PM

the bucky almost resulted in an accident wherby your tv landed on my face, i'll say no more :lol:

Frank Dogshit
28-04-2005, 05:51 PM

the bucky almost resulted in an accident wherby your tv landed on my face, i'll say no more :lol:

just a shame it didnt really......sure paddy would of been pleased.

fitipaldi
28-04-2005, 06:37 PM

would have been worth it to see the look on paddys face!!

278d7e64a374de26f==