PDA

View Full Version : It's so crazy it might just happen

Will
24-04-2005, 03:30 AM
Has anyone seen Chelsea's run in? Can't remember the 4th game, but the next 3 are Bolton, Liverpool and Man U - all away, and Arsenal lost all 3 fixtures (we only lost one game besides those). If they were to lose those games and Arsenal won our games in the meantime the last game of the season could be very interesting, Chelsea would need to win or they'd probably miss out if Arsenal won their game.

It's a long shot, but it's so crazy it just might happen, it'd be hilarious if it did at any rate. I mean I'd accepted the 'inevitable' and then Mourinho said he hoped we beat Spurs so they can just concentrate on their CL game which made me think maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't win it (haha) and then I realised how tricky 3 of their remaining fixtures were...

It's hard to imagine them having such a dodgy period, but psychologically it could hard to make that last push to cross the finishing line... It's almost annoying to realise there's a slim chance we might still win it since it means I'll probably have my hopes dashed one last time, but it could be interesting... And they're due a dodgy period and some bad luck I reckon!

Esox Lucius
24-04-2005, 06:45 AM
Has anyone seen Chelsea's run in? Can't remember the 4th game, but the next 3 are Bolton, Liverpool and Man U - all away, and Arsenal lost all 3 fixtures (we only lost one game besides those). If they were to lose those games and Arsenal won our games in the meantime the last game of the season could be very interesting, Chelsea would need to win or they'd probably miss out if Arsenal won their game.

It's a long shot, but it's so crazy it just might happen, it'd be hilarious if it did at any rate. I mean I'd accepted the 'inevitable' and then Mourinho said he hoped we beat Spurs so they can just concentrate on their CL game which made me think maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't win it (haha) and then I realised how tricky 3 of their remaining fixtures were...

It's hard to imagine them having such a dodgy period, but psychologically it could hard to make that last push to cross the finishing line... It's almost annoying to realise there's a slim chance we might still win it since it means I'll probably have my hopes dashed one last time, but it could be interesting... And they're due a dodgy period and some bad luck I reckon!

god you sound just like the rest of the gooner yuppies who are from reading and not even cockneys :lol:

Stella Boy
24-04-2005, 08:04 AM
http://homepage.mac.com/cfj/.Pictures/flying-pig-02.jpg

Dave Elyzium
24-04-2005, 08:10 AM
http://homepage.mac.com/cfj/.Pictures/flying-pig-02.jpg

:lol:

DJTrubass
24-04-2005, 11:26 AM
dont be silly :lol:

Will
24-04-2005, 05:33 PM
god you sound just like the rest of the gooner yuppies who are from reading and not even cockneys :lol:

Actually I'm from north London and Cockney's are from east London so get your facts straight! Though you're right that I'm not a cockney at least...

Esox Lucius
24-04-2005, 06:27 PM
cockney or not a cockney, all the same to me mate, southern fruits :lol:

Will
24-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Yeah, yeah! If you come to Antithesis, then we'll see what's what, haha.

dee
24-04-2005, 06:44 PM
typical french attitude :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
24-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Yeah, yeah! If you come to Antithesis, then we'll see what's what, haha.

shitting my pants lad, i will kick your arse you french loving bar steward :lol:

haha only messin, just love takin the piss out of you jellied eel eating chas & dave listening southern nonces :lol:

jam
25-04-2005, 12:39 PM

Actually I'm from north London and Cockney's are from east London so get your facts straight! Though you're right that I'm not a cockney at least...

shut up you cockney twit.

Will
25-04-2005, 09:26 PM
You shut up you stinking geordie!

jam
25-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Thats one thing im deffinatly not.

awwigh ma san hars it gowin

awwwpwes an pearws

278d7e64a374de26f==