PDA

View Full Version : BEAST MUSIC - new tech label from Slovenia

Gloomy
25-04-2005, 02:12 PM
BEAST MUSIC

BEAST MUSIC IS SLOVENIA BASED TECHNO LABEL RUN BY SLOVENIAN DANIEL GLOOMY AND CROATIAN DJ OGI. BEAST MUSIC STANDS FOR HARDER SOUND OF TECHNO WITH A TOUCH OF DARK FUNK.
THE IDEA OF RUNNING THEIR OWN LABEL ACCOMPANIES DANIEL AND OGI FOR AS LONG AS THEY ARE INVOLVED IN ELECTRONIC MUSIC. IT BECAME CLOSER TO LIFE WHEN DANIEL AND OGI MET IN 2001. SINCE THEN THEY HAVE MADE MANY PROJECTS TOGETHER AND ONE OF THEM IS ALSO BRINGING TO LIFE THE BEAST IN TECHNO MUSIC WITH BEAST MUSIC.

ONES SUBCONSCIOUS BECOMES CONSCIOUS WHEN ONE AWAKES THE BEAST INSIDE. BEWARE AS YOU WILL GET BEASTED

BEAST MUSIC pres. LARS KLEIN - INTRODUCING THE BEAST e.p. - BEAST 001

Lars Klein - In The Neck
http://www.beast-music.com/Beast%20Music/Beast%20001%20-%20prev/Beast%20001%20-%20a1.mp3

Lars Klein - Hunting Ground
http://www.beast-music.com/Beast%20Music/Beast%20001%20-%20prev/Beast%20001%20-%20a2.mp3

In The Neck (Switchblade rmx)
http://www.beast-music.com/Beast%20Music/Beast%20001%20-%20prev/Beast%20001%20-%20b1.mp3

In The Neck (DJ Ogi & Daniel Gloomy rmx)
http://www.beast-music.com/Beast%20Music/Beast%20001%20-%20prev/Beast%20001%20-%20b2.mp3

Beast Music is presented to you by Daniel Gloomy & DJ Ogi.

killarava2day
25-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Not too bad. That first Klein track had shades of the old Morant style.

Will purchase for sure.

Joseph Isaac
25-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Nice one OGI!

audioinjection
25-04-2005, 08:39 PM
not bad at all

dirty_bass
25-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Although I wish you guys all the luck in the world.
I`m a little tired of seeing new labels with old names on them, in an attempt to use the bigger name to increase marketing potential.
Be proud of your own shit guys, and have faith in it.
If you are setting up a label for yoursleves. Then use it for yourselves.

Numeric
26-04-2005, 12:41 AM
Although I wish you guys all the luck in the world.
I`m a little tired of seeing new labels with old names on them, in an attempt to use the bigger name to increase marketing potential.
Be proud of your own shit guys, and have faith in it.
If you are setting up a label for yoursleves. Then use it for yourselves.

You make a fair point but if havin Lars on the first release is gonna get the label some extra attention then why not take advantage...

fresh_an_funky_design
26-04-2005, 09:50 AM
i gotta agree with bass on this one, why invest all the time money and effort into a label if your gonna promote and release a well known artist.

fresh_an_funky_design
26-04-2005, 09:50 AM
good luck with the label though guys

killarava2day
26-04-2005, 10:02 AM
i gotta agree with bass on this one, why invest all the time money and effort into a label if your gonna promote and release a well known artist.

Why not?

Unfortunately it aint all about pure talent these days, and marketing your product is important. Why not use the services of an established artist to help kick start yourself. I'm sure Lars thought twice about supplying a few tracks to an unknown. Maybe he's been previ to a release schedule that looked solid?

Give em a chance :clap:

Evil G
26-04-2005, 11:05 AM
i was under the impression that it's tough for a new label to get picked up by distributors if they don't have any established names on the roster...

anyway, best of luck boys!

dirty_bass
26-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Well, all your doing is essentially providing a label for Klein fans.
When release 2 comes out and it doesnt have klein on it, do you think it will sell as well?
No.
Putting yourself on the B2 track on your own label is gonna make average punter think.
Oh look, another Klein record, oh and isn`t he cool to let some unknowns onto the label.
If you are searching for P&D then yes, it is hard to get taken up.
But then P&D these days aren`t worth the paper they are scrawled on anyway these days.
If you are self financing it, then good luck, but there are so many labels with these established names on them, this kind of marketing ploy doesn`t really fool anyone anymore.
Record buyers are fickle and will follow a name around various labels, but won`t necessarily follow a label.

I say bite the bullet, do it the hard way, take a risk, and push your own shit. It`s what you will be judged on at the end of the day.

orac
26-04-2005, 04:41 PM
I say bite the bullet, do it the hard way, take a risk, and push your own shit. It`s what you will be judged on at the end of the day.

True. Definitely I would like listen to some Ogi & Gloomy stuff, than another Klein tracks. Lars should take a short break now, he had done many tracks lately.

Anyway, please keep this label as a more hard techno label, than schranz.
I would love to hear some tracks like Ryuji Takeuchi on LK003 or Primal on Mafia05 (b2), people on dancefloor are going insane with this shit.

PLEASE less too distorted stuff from Switchblade & Viper XXL, more pure quality banging sounds from You !

(and kvitta is a very, veeeery bad producer) - sorry, i must wrote it.

Patrick DSP
26-04-2005, 04:49 PM
:clap:

no matter what congrats to gloomy and ogi!!! these guys have worked hard, and are really stand up guys!!!! this is only the start for these two.

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 06:49 PM
some good points here, have to agree with dirty pretty much tho... its hard enough to get going these days when u do u should put your efforts 100% into ur own stuff, no offence to Lars but he doesnt need another label to add to his list and the world isnt screaming out for new Klein tracks, as good as they are!

id rather hear someone new coming through right now, good luck tho of course

schlager
27-04-2005, 12:37 AM
i've had a privilege to meet gloomy and I must agree that he's a really stand-up guy if not exactly a stand-up comedian :lol: although it's been a while since i really took my time and listened to a hard techno or schranz set, let alone a release, I'm always pleased to see someone with some guts standing up to all that pussy shit that's been around for way 2long. if lars klein tracks are what it takes to successfully launch a label, then so be it - I just hope that it won't drift into oblivion once gloomy and ogi start putting out their stuff. I've had some really good fun going berserk when gloomy was closing yet another party and I heard ogi play one of the most sophisticated - if that's the right word :lol: - hard techno sets ever last year. the lads are now up and running and I keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

schlager
27-04-2005, 12:43 AM
there's one other thing, as somebody already emphasized: please do keep it hard and bangin', we do not need another squeaking schwanz label :nono:

killarava2day
27-04-2005, 02:22 AM
When release 2 comes out and it doesnt have klein on it, do you think it will sell as well?
No.

That's debateable.

However, I do remember what labels I've brought and would, considering I now know of the label, listen to it and not gaze onto another.

JACKSTAR
27-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Why is everyone giving Daniel a hard time ? Jesus give the guy a break I know Daniel very well and I know that starting a label from Slovenia is very hard to do so if he is gonna have some "so-called" big names to help the label then why not. I'm behind daniel 100% on this label (still waiting for my copy though :roll: )

People need to be more positive :nono:

dirty_bass
27-04-2005, 07:09 PM
It`s not a hard time at all. I wish him luck.
I think it`s sound advice.
There are too many new labels that serve as nothing but another platform for the established.

eyes without a face
27-04-2005, 07:30 PM
There are too many new labels that serve as nothing but another platform for the established

in one....

if anything its not having a go at Daniel, its supporting them even by saying that they should put their own stuff on there instead of someone whose had, im guessing, in the region of 20+ releases already...

everyone wished them luck still and rightly so, but i know id rather hear some totally new stuff than more Klein tracks right now

Musashi
27-04-2005, 07:54 PM
no offence to Lars but he doesnt need another label to add to his list and the world isnt screaming out for new Klein tracks, as good as they are!

good. my aim was to support ogi and gloomy, cause they work so hard there in slovenia and croatia. it's not about adding some new label to my list :nono: . i know ogi for a long time, and he's a great guy.
cheers
LK / Musashi

eyes without a face
27-04-2005, 09:26 PM
of course, its not a personal thing, id just really love to see Ogi and Daniel pusing thier own stuff alot more, because it should be pushed!

;)

The Overfiend
28-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Ogi is a great guy, he wants nothing more than to push things forward.
But in this reality and time we all know that a name is what helps to keep a label afloat, generate sales, and attention. I would love to have a Lars Klein track on my label debut, it's a compliment. It does not do him any injustice to his integrity or support to push things forward. Realistically most distributors wont let you release unless you got the big name remix or track on your label, trust me I got dicked around so much this past year that I was on the verge of saying f*ck producing. Releases slated for some dope ass labels I might add, but when it came to distributor time it was who's that and nah. So I can totally understand why Lars was asked to be on board for the project and why he would contribute. Ogi rocks and so does Lars. All bullshit aside these are the times we live in.

Adverse
28-04-2005, 04:11 AM
Ogi is a great guy, he wants nothing more than to push things forward.
But in this reality and time we all know that a name is what helps to keep a label afloat, generate sales, and attention. I would love to have a Lars Klein track on my label debut, it's a compliment. It does not do him any injustice to his integrity or support to push things forward. Realistically most distributors wont let you release unless you got the big name remix or track on your label, trust me I got dicked around so much this past year that I was on the verge of saying f*ck producing. Releases slated for some dope ass labels I might add, but when it came to distributor time it was who's that and nah. So I can totally understand why Lars was asked to be on board for the project and why he would contribute. Ogi rocks and so does Lars. All bullshit aside these are the times we live in. :clap:

dirty_bass
28-04-2005, 10:34 AM
I totally disagreee. I`ve seen about 20 new labels start in the last 3 months.
All with big names to bump them up.
And I haven`t seen these labels since.
Distributers will carry a label if it is self financed, because their is no risk.
If you are on a P&D then the distributer has the say on what happens with the label, and it isn`t your label.
I think people don`t give the record buyers enough credit. I go to a record shop, and get a pile and listen to it.
There are some people, who come into a record shop, and will only listen to the latest beyer, or lekebush or whatever. These people will allways be like that, name followers. They will never change.
Too many people these days have no patience and want everything now.
Ultimately, if you do it off your own back, then you will feel much prouder, and much more fullfilled than if you use someone elses name to boost your own.

Adverse
28-04-2005, 04:57 PM
I totally disagreee. I`ve seen about 20 new labels start in the last 3 months.
All with big names to bump them up.
And I haven`t seen these labels since.
Distributers will carry a label if it is self financed, because their is no risk.
If you are on a P&D then the distributer has the say on what happens with the label, and it isn`t your label.
I think people don`t give the record buyers enough credit. I go to a record shop, and get a pile and listen to it.
There are some people, who come into a record shop, and will only listen to the latest beyer, or lekebush or whatever. These people will allways be like that, name followers. They will never change.
Too many people these days have no patience and want everything now.
Ultimately, if you do it off your own back, then you will feel much prouder, and much more fullfilled than if you use someone elses name to boost your own. :clap:

dirty_bass
28-04-2005, 05:05 PM
This seems liek a Diss.
It isn`t, I wish OGI all the luck in the world, it`s tough running a label in this climate.

koma
28-04-2005, 05:23 PM
This seems liek a Diss.
It isn`t, I wish OGI all the luck in the world, it`s tough running a label in this climate.

I dont see it as a diss, just another view on how to start a label.

and believe me, its tough not only to start a label, but do anything connected with harder techno in the area where every bloody thing seems like a competition and when you're surrounded by lots of haters & backstage BS.

Bas Mooy
28-04-2005, 06:25 PM
big up for my man Ogi, congrats on the first release!!!! Good to have you guys under Triple Vision distribution. Keep up the good work! :rambo:

Matt Blak
29-04-2005, 11:35 PM
looking foward to hearing it, well done guys! :clap:

BloodStar
04-05-2005, 12:31 PM
wish GOOD GOOD luck to you guys.. i think i see the point why there's Lars Klein and i'm fine with it..... good things will happen. :clap:

Gloomy
04-05-2005, 05:28 PM
tnx for all your thoughts.

but i have to say this....

for us is more to running a label then just promoting our own material. i belive having a label gives u a unique chance for promoting the music u like as well as promoting ur self.
there are lots of new labels out these days from unknown artists and i can fairly say that in my opinion 80% of them is total crap (not just techno). anyone with a few grand can press records today but is that really what people buy, listen to and play? me don't think so. and why is that? because people have no selfchriticism.

The Overfiend
04-05-2005, 06:26 PM
tnx for all your thoughts.

but i have to say this....

for us is more to running a label then just promoting our own material. i belive having a label gives u a unique chance for promoting the music u like as well as promoting ur self.
there are lots of new labels out these days from unknown artists and i can fairly say that in my opinion 80% of them is total crap (not just techno). anyone with a few grand can press records today but is that really what people buy, listen to and play? me don't think so. and why is that? because people have no selfchriticism.
:clap:

JACKSTAR
04-05-2005, 07:00 PM
You da man Daniel. . . . ;)

The Overfiend
04-05-2005, 07:09 PM
jealousy maybe, id love to start a lable with a klein on it maginate!

orac
04-05-2005, 07:16 PM
It's nice to hear that you created a sublabel for Beast Music with more distorted productions, so Beast will stay hard techno I suppose. Thx

http://www.beast-music.com/car-logo.gif

A1 - Viper XXL - Robocop
http://www.beast-music.com/Cardiac%20Arres...ew/CAR001A1.mp3

A2 - Peter B & Daniel Gloomy - Cardiac Arrest
http://www.beast-music.com/Cardiac%20Arres...ew/CAR001A2.mp3

B1 - Switchblade - The Grind
http://www.beast-music.com/Cardiac%20Arres...ew/CAR001B1.mp3

B2 - Matt M Maddox
http://www.beast-music.com/Cardiac%20Arres...ew/CAR001B2.mp3

King of the arena
05-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Good Luck with the label Gloomy and Ogi :)

Use the label how you want bruv : Good release :

King of the arena
05-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Good Luck with the label Gloomy and Ogi :)

Use the label how you want bruv : Good release :

Getic
19-05-2005, 11:03 AM
Thanks for support! ;)

Dorian Hunter
19-05-2005, 07:39 PM
All the best for your label guys!
Ogi = Nice guy and GREAT SOUND!
I think it`s a good idea to put a name like Lars on number one, many people are searching in the stores for well-known names, and it`s hard to start a label without a better known artist!
So keep on :twisted:

Matt Blak
25-05-2005, 09:24 AM
got my promo last week, thanks
great release guys loving all the tracks, got a couple of dates next month so i'll be playing that out for you ;)

look foward to the next release, if the first is anything to go by, i'm sure you wont let us down :clap:

thanks again

good work

matt

TRB
02-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Nice tracks, I will buy it.

Respect ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==