PDA

View Full Version : - Audioinjection, Messanger, SummerOfSam -

The Overfiend
26-04-2005, 09:15 PM
http://www.eightballgrifter.com/3/images/photos/halloween2k2/satan.jpg

http://audioinjection.com/tracks/Bad%20Seed.mp3

This is what happens, when 3 worlds collide.

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 09:39 PM
hmm... bit unsure about this one i must say sorry... loved it as soon as it started, but then that bass came in and its a little overcompressed, noticed the volumes drop a little and just didnt do it for me personally.... i like the influences each has brought to the track adn they are apparent, but i dont think they worked too well, i noticed the deep chords of the Legacy which i presume came from David, and they just didnt match right with the toughness and harshness of some of the other sounds i thought...

ampassasinbirmingham
26-04-2005, 09:39 PM
nice work boys. I could see this smashing a club. Nice groove. Tight bass.

really feeling the strings. Very nice melodic techno.

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 09:42 PM
the production is pretty much there i must say, barring that slight dip, its just content this time for me amigos

BRADLEE
26-04-2005, 09:44 PM
hmm... bit unsure about this one i must say sorry...

Well not all will like it, but I guarantee that many more will enjoy it over dislike it. Personally I think the three of us are on the right path. When I get my hands back on it, more of my tradmark edits will be added and I'm sure when it's done, the mix will be fully sorted.

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 09:48 PM
it is a good track, just not the best i think thats all! not every track will be a world beater, and there are ALWAYS more people who are ready to diss the tracks than big them up, always... sad, but true...

lookin forward to the finished track for sure

BRADLEE
26-04-2005, 09:49 PM
it is a good track, just not the best i think thats all! not every track will be a world beater, and there are ALWAYS more people who are ready to diss the tracks than big them up, always... sad, but true...

lookin forward to the finished track for sure

Well I understood you the first time Mr.Gray. Really I wasn't commenting back to you though....

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 09:50 PM
ahh right, u quoted me so thought it was to me amigo

The Overfiend
26-04-2005, 09:53 PM
ding ding mofo's ding ding!

BRADLEE
26-04-2005, 09:53 PM
ahh right, u quoted me so thought it was to me amigo

I mearly used your comments as a referance Point Scott.

BRADLEE
26-04-2005, 09:55 PM
ding ding mofo's ding ding!

Nah, no need for a ref...we're all good Tony. I'm just in a shit mood I think and Scott is being...well.....himself :lol:

The Overfiend
26-04-2005, 10:04 PM
i like the influences each has brought to the track adn they are apparent, but i dont think they worked too well,

Explain?
How do you know I didn't do the chords, or the sweeps?

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 10:08 PM
tony, come on man, ive heard alot of ur material and its apparent the drums and main loops were ur's and brads work, more yours id guess... no doubt ul say i was wrong and david did them so it probably doesnt matter, but uve posted up a track with 3 producers, 1 being very different to the other 2, and its apparent that these influences are mixed in this track...

ive said i liked it so please dont get uppity just because ive gave negative comments too, we cant all like every track each of our friends does, and its stupid to pretend otherwise!

ding ding? refs??? we are discussing music here dudes, please take the rough with the smooth

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm just in a shit mood I think and Scott is being...well.....himself

haha... exactly! ;)

BRADLEE
26-04-2005, 10:12 PM
actually though Tony did do a bit of the synth work...but David had a large part in other synth pieces as well. So the synths are a joint effort in this.

Man, once again we're all way to excited over this shit... I'm going back to my corner now.

Can't we all just get along???? Umm......no :lol:

audioinjection
26-04-2005, 10:14 PM
what the hell did i miss??

hahaha

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 10:16 PM
well thats cool, but simply put... a track was put up, i listened, gave my honest opinion and unfortunately its not got down well, which is unfortunate.... if "yeah thats amazing" was the response u wanted then im sorry man, its good, and ive said this, but its not my personal fave from either of u guys thats all, nothing more, nothing less...

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 10:20 PM
and we do get along... but its about being able to accept it when someone says "well actually, im not too into this one"... because if production and releasing is what u want to go into, which both of u are both currently doing, then its something that has to be gotten used to, alot more than "yeah thats amazing its gonna blow the place up".... on here yeah maybe everyone will really dig it, and i have no doubt at all that someone in teh commercial market wud luv this track and sign it up.... but in the public domain, there is no pleasing everyone!

if i had a pound for everything someone told me they didnt like a track, then i wouldnt be getting up for work tommorow ;)

BRADLEE
26-04-2005, 10:21 PM
well thats cool, but simply put... a track was put up, i listened, gave my honest opinion and unfortunately its not got down well, which is unfortunate.... if "yeah thats amazing" was the response u wanted then im sorry man, its good, and ive said this, but its not my personal fave from either of u guys thats all, nothing more, nothing less...

Well I didn't even post it myself Scott. So whom you're speaking with at this point is unknown to me.

All I was saying is that Tony did do some of the synth work. However you are correct when stating that David did much of that element.

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 10:23 PM
it wasnt at anyone, it was just in general dude!

ARRRGGHH I F.UCKING HATE THESE FORUMS AND THE INABILITY TO ADDRESS CERTAIN THINGS IN TEH CORRECT MANNER!!!

BRADLEE
26-04-2005, 10:27 PM
:sleeping: ok I'm done

eyes without a face
26-04-2005, 10:28 PM
:bash: me too ;)

BRADLEE
26-04-2005, 10:31 PM
:bash: indeed

lau
27-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Well first of all you are all bitchezz maybe start smoking a bit more.... never see dutch people on forums having a fight... :eh:

anyways.... THIS TRACK ROCKZ!

I just love the way it kicks in in the beginning....... That is one badass kick :shock: thats gonna sound sweet on a big system.... !!
The only things I'm not to sure about are the synts.... But think that is just my taste... it kinda took away the dark feeling the track had in the beginning.. .
maybe if they were used a bit more subtle (more on the background) they would add to the darkness...

anyways... I really don't know.. its probably just me being funky and fresh so early in the moring...

aightt keep em comming :rambo:

Apex Beat
27-04-2005, 11:26 AM
I like the buzzing weird high pitch synth line but no so sure the other more meldoic detroit style synths sit so well in the track. Thats just my opinion however, the production seems pretty tight. I like the main loop, quite intec feeling or something. The highs sound really sharp and the bass seems ok my speakers. Good work. Personally think it should have another element after the breakdown - or at least save one of the synth lines for after the mixdown to give the track a feeling of progression rather than repetition.

:clap:

MITA
27-04-2005, 02:21 PM
downing this mates...ill comment later! ;)

audioinjection
27-04-2005, 04:13 PM
thanks guys

the synths might change, still in the works :rambo:

xfive
27-04-2005, 04:40 PM
As I told David.. I think the synths work, but just need to be a bit thinner to let more of the percussion poke through, and be more balanced.

Sounds good guys ;)

stjohn
27-04-2005, 05:34 PM
yes defintly sounds good. although im not about strings they work well here and everythings nice pumped up....

as Xfive says let those percs breath a bit more, but its quality ;)

j_s
27-04-2005, 11:35 PM
nice stuff. love the congo line. thinks the pads work pretty well too. good work.

The Overfiend
28-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Hence is why I never post around here anymore. To be honest.
Maybe all three of use can do remixes as well, so that who does what is more obvious I suppose.
Can't impress everyone eh?

dirty_bass
28-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Quite simply
I want this.

BloodStar
28-04-2005, 11:04 AM
have to say i like it. some synths are playing too low,id say.. i§d like to hear more of that nice conga line.. other than that.. nice cooperation. looking forward to hear some more from you, guys :) :clap:

eyes without a face
28-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Hence is why I never post around here anymore. To be honest.
Maybe all three of use can do remixes as well, so that who does what is more obvious I suppose.
Can't impress everyone eh?

its not about trying to impress anyone, we know u boys can produce, and to use that as a reason for not posting is basically saying "i only wanna post if people are gonna say its good"

u know people on here dig ur stuff so that doesnt figure... its just opinions, no right and wrongs...

congrats too it seems ;)

nova
28-04-2005, 07:19 PM
[quote="lau"]Well first of all you are all bitchezz maybe start smoking a bit more.... never see dutch people on forums having a fight... :eh:

hahah! sorry. them dutch like there green. not as much as us tho! hahaha.

audioinjection
28-04-2005, 07:22 PM
thanks again for the comments guys! :rambo:

BRADLEE
28-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Quite simply
I want this.

Mr.Steve I am quite sure that can be arranged. We must first finish the tune and I'll talk to the fellas, although it would appear David would know by the post order.

violenski
29-04-2005, 01:51 PM
im liking this it runs real nice

nice synths floating around they sit nicely as well

the bass in fat and keeps the track running well

all in all a good'n !!¬¬¬

carltaylor43
29-04-2005, 09:57 PM
just thought id say, I like this track...

There are things clashing but I think it sounds good.. out of tune in a good way ;)

Production sounds good as well IMO

BRADLEE
29-04-2005, 10:29 PM
just thought id say, I like this track...

There are things clashing but I think it sounds good.. out of tune in a good way

Production sounds good as well IMO

Hey thanks Carl. Coming from you, that is a well respected opinion in my book.

audioinjection
29-04-2005, 10:39 PM
:rambo:

The Overfiend
30-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Combined elements did not do too bad wit each ova.

audioinjection
04-05-2005, 09:09 PM
mmhmmm

dirty_bass
05-05-2005, 05:03 PM
When do I get a finished version?

BRADLEE
05-05-2005, 05:24 PM

Very Very soon Steve. I'm doing some edit work on it at the moment. Give it about a week or so and you'll have that my friend.

audioinjection
05-05-2005, 06:43 PM

never!! muahahahahaha

j/k

The Overfiend
05-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Word?
Which Label?

dirty_bass
05-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Well, DB009 or possibly 008 (which will be with chris)

dan the acid man
05-05-2005, 07:58 PM
nice clean production, good energy throughout, some lovely emotional synth lines.

this is top quality stuff, well done guys

orac
07-05-2005, 09:59 AM
nice congas, for a moment this remembers me schlagsatten by l.klein :)
what to say more, i like it, very good track, but u know it already ;)

The Overfiend
06-06-2005, 10:41 PM
what happened tp this?

BRADLEE
06-06-2005, 10:48 PM
David's got it now David, we're still talking with Steve for a December timeframe maybe... :?: :?:

audioinjection
07-06-2005, 12:43 AM
i took it down, sorry guys, i needed the space

plus, i have a more updated version of it now :rambo:

MITA
07-06-2005, 01:26 AM
pass the link then mate...
didnt catch thisone while it was online.

The Divide
08-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Me too you bitches

The Overfiend
10-06-2005, 06:43 AM
Me three I'm dyin to hear it!
Sheesh

audioinjection
10-06-2005, 06:09 PM
haha sorry guys, still havent uploaded it yet :doh:

i will soon!

xfive