garcia to score for liverpool, lampard to get 2 & gudjohnsen the other

gonna put a few quid on that.

lukekendall
27-04-2005, 11:50 AM
UMMM

i WOULD PUT MY MONEY ON CHELSEA !

basslinejunkie
27-04-2005, 12:08 PM
if we get an away goal,il be very happy.im gonna miss it though coz ive got a cup final 2nite at bamer bridge,gutted :cry:

Yoshimitsu
27-04-2005, 12:55 PM
im gon for 2-0 chelsea. There cockyness could be there downfall though :eh:

jam
27-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Well ill be at Sid james park so i wont see it but i have £100 on chelsea to go through to the final.

connor
27-04-2005, 02:45 PM
well although its not lookin in are favour i am still hopin we can come up with summit.. i'd be happy with a 1-1 draw as least then we got an away goal and makes the 2nd leg easier

Ashley
27-04-2005, 03:26 PM
cant wait

my prediction

3-1 to chelsea.

garcia to score for liverpool, lampard to get 2 & gudjohnsen the other

gonna put a few quid on that.

Yeah that sounds about right :doh: :rambo:

DJsmallpaul
27-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Lets ave it Liverpool !!! :clap: come on the red men :!:

macca
27-04-2005, 06:37 PM
2-1 to the blue filth. cant c us beatin em but tha scorline would be ok 4 me to bring em back to anfield with the away goal ;)

Traxx
27-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Fukin hell macca lad have a bit of faith. We'll have these russian cockney cunts. C'Mon the reds :clap:

Ashley
27-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Heres hoping :rambo:

macca
27-04-2005, 09:46 PM
Fukin hell macca lad have a bit of faith. We'll have these russian cockney cunts. C'Mon the reds :clap:

cant believe u said that, the amount of times the reds av let us down this season is unbelievable but credit to us today we frustrated chelsea didnt let em av much chances :clap: thought the ref was a dodgey cunt tho :nono:

Ashley
27-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Im looking forward to the second leg now, next tue itv 7.45pm :cool:

Traxx
27-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Wrong again downie your making quite a habit of this arent ya. That was a very comfortable performance. They just couldnt get the ball of us for long periods of time. Baros again showed what a waste of space he is & garcia & gerrards passing was terrible . They were both giving the ball away far to often. That ref had a dodgy game as well, was giving cards out like sweets for tackles that should of been left & not booking others when they were making clear fouls. Gutted about losing alonso in the 2nd leg. No pissing about now, cisse has got to start the next game. I still fancy us to take them.

mon the reds :clap:

Ashley
27-04-2005, 10:34 PM
That ref had a dodgy game as well, was giving cards out like sweets for tackles that should of been left & not booking others when they were making clear fouls.

Aye i didnt argree with some of them :nono:

dan the acid man
27-04-2005, 10:52 PM
will be a good second leg now

jam
28-04-2005, 12:06 AM
come on chelsea,i have more riding on this then you will ever know.

Ashley
28-04-2005, 12:52 AM
will be a good second leg now

For sure :twisted:

connor
28-04-2005, 02:17 AM
i only seen the 2nd half and missed the last 10 minutes of that.... bloody arguments :roll: i ended up hearin the last 10mins on 5live as i took her home

Esox Lucius
28-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Wrong again downie your making quite a habit of this arent ya. That was a very comfortable performance. They just couldnt get the ball of us for long periods of time. Baros again showed what a waste of space he is & garcia & gerrards passing was terrible . They were both giving the ball away far to often. That ref had a dodgy game as well, was giving cards out like sweets for tackles that should of been left & not booking others when they were making clear fouls. Gutted about losing alonso in the 2nd leg. No pissing about now, cisse has got to start the next game. I still fancy us to take them.

mon the reds :clap:

haha, might just give up now :lol:

to be honest though i wouldnt get too confident, liverpool didnt look that good last night, chelsea were dire, absolutely dire! drogba is a pile of wank, they need a world class striker more than anything, it should have been about 2-0 to chelsea.

never mind worrying about gerrard, it is carragher you should be worried about leaving, he was solid last night, reckon there will be a few clubs after him in the summer, dont reckon he will leave though, he's red through & through.

ref was shit i agree.

still think chelsea will do you, they have come back before after drawing at the bridge.

also one last thing, what is glen johnston doing in the chelsea squad? he is turd.

Traxx
28-04-2005, 07:33 AM
Yeah he was there for the taking that johnston, shite.

lukekendall
28-04-2005, 08:30 AM
he is there second place right back!!!

is crap but is only young!

as for the game it did not go no where!!!

drob the knob was a waste of money! they should buy adriano in the summer :cool:

basslinejunkie
28-04-2005, 12:57 PM
still havent been able to see the game yet,but i gather we frustrated chelsea and defended well.i saw the lampard interview at the end an he looked pretty gutted,i think 0-0 is a good result as on our day,particularly at home,we can destroy anyone as weve shown.

Numeric
28-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Don't be too sure of yourselves Kopites...

OK, last nights performance was good, Carragher and Hypia kept it tight at the back. But if Chelsea score first at s**tfield then the home side have a small mountain to climb. Cech is the best goalkeeper in the league and difficult to beat...

Will be interesting to see what's gonna happen...

Will
29-04-2005, 06:24 AM
Chelsea have lost their last 3 away games in the CL though! As long as Liverpool don't think they have some big advantage I think they can do it, definitely, Chelsea were lucky to het back into the Carling cup final and that was in a neutral venue.

Yoshimitsu
29-04-2005, 01:25 PM
Chelsea have lost their last 3 away games in the CL though! .

barca?

Will
29-04-2005, 01:31 PM
What about them? They lost 2-1 at the Nou camp (chelski).

Yoshimitsu
29-04-2005, 01:34 PM
What about them? They lost 2-1 at the Nou camp (chelski).

You speak the truth, silly me :doh:

Numeric
29-04-2005, 11:52 PM
It's unlikely that the Kopites will be able to keep Chelski from scoring for another 90 mins. So it's likely that the Kopites will have to score twice to win the game. It's gonna be tough for them...

I dislike both teams, it's just a shame that one has to win and progress...

:lol:

macca
30-04-2005, 12:02 PM
It's unlikely that the Kopites will be able to keep Chelski from scoring for another 90 mins. So it's likely that the Kopites will have to score twice to win the game. It's gonna be tough for them...

I dislike both teams, it's just a shame that one has to win and progress...

shhhhhhhhhhh bitter manc ;)

Esox Lucius
30-04-2005, 12:34 PM
nah he just knows you are going out like the rest of the country do.

macca
30-04-2005, 05:13 PM

more like we all no ur all bitter an u suck fergies cock ;)

basslinejunkie
30-04-2005, 06:45 PM

arent you sick of repeting yourself all the time?? we were going out against levercusen,juve........ :sleeping:

phantomdj
01-05-2005, 10:44 PM
yeah, quite a few jealous of liverpool's semi-final position in this thread it seems...

even if liverpool win, there will be sour grapes saying it was a fluke that they got to the final...

Esox Lucius
02-05-2005, 07:18 AM
yeah, quite a few jealous of liverpool's semi-final position in this thread it seems...

even if liverpool win, there will be sour grapes saying it was a fluke that they got to the final...

why dont you go and support leeds :dontevengothere: glory hunter.

macca
02-05-2005, 11:32 AM

why dont you go and support leeds :dontevengothere: glory hunter.

ignore downie pic sums him up

http://www.shirleyqliquor.com/mpc/docs/images/bitter.jpg

Esox Lucius
02-05-2005, 11:48 AM
nah i just dont take anyone seriously if they dont support a local team, glory hunters :nono:

DJsmallpaul
02-05-2005, 02:27 PM
nah i just dont take anyone seriously if they dont support a local team, glory hunters :nono:

Bravo ! :clap:

phantomdj
02-05-2005, 03:47 PM
oh...

so i LIVE in Leeds therefore I must support them...EVEN though I relocated here and my home town has NO football team, in fact they have just started one in the amatuer league. Even though I supported Liverpool for 18 years, Im a glory fan :roll:

lack on information can hurt, eh :nono:

Esox Lucius
02-05-2005, 04:06 PM
oh...

so i LIVE in Leeds therefore I must support them...EVEN though I relocated here and my home town has NO football team, in fact they have just started one in the amatuer league. Even though I supported Liverpool for 18 years, Im a glory fan :roll:

lack on information can hurt, eh :nono:

but you're not from liverpool. saying that neither are 99.9% of liverpool fans.

phantomdj
02-05-2005, 05:09 PM
but you're not from liverpool. saying that neither are 99.9% of liverpool fans.

yes, thats likely... they have millions and millions of supporters around the globe.

football is a commercial business....

are you going to slag off those in glasgow for drinking (american) coke instead of drinking (scottish) iron bru

you consume what you grow up with normally ... and ive consumed liverpool since i was 5.

Esox Lucius
02-05-2005, 08:36 PM
:lol: i just generally like to argue with liverpool fans

still reckon people should support a local team though :clap:

jam
02-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Too right you should support your local team and dont understand why anyone would just choose a random succsessfull team,surely they cant love them as much as they would thier local team?

basslinejunkie
03-05-2005, 12:38 AM
liverpool are my local team.southport football club isnt even worth talking about.and it gets on my tits all this ' support a sucessfull team ' bollox,what sucess have us liverpool fans witnessed in our lifetimes?!? a cup treble an a coca cola cup.hardly glory hunting over 23 yrs ;)

connor
03-05-2005, 02:43 AM
Too right you should support your local team and dont understand why anyone would just choose a random succsessfull team,surely they cant love them as much as they would thier local team?

and what if u relocate to a different part of the country then are u sayin u must change who u support? :lol:

Esox Lucius
03-05-2005, 06:33 AM
liverpool are my local team.southport football club isnt even worth talking about.and it gets on my tits all this ' support a sucessfull team ' bollox,what sucess have us liverpool fans witnessed in our lifetimes?!? a cup treble an a coca cola cup.hardly glory hunting over 23 yrs ;)

southport is hardly miles away though is it, liverpool or everton are your local prem team.

connor
03-05-2005, 06:47 AM
:lol: i just generally like to argue with liverpool fans

never a truer word spoken :lol:

DJsmallpaul
03-05-2005, 04:15 PM

My mate's born & breed in Burnley but cause we were crap when he was a lad (ok so were still nowt special) he chose to be a Liverpool fan cause they were the all concouring. :nono: :dontevengothere:

Gees the first season i watched my team in 1988 we nearly went out of the leauge surviving on the last day of the season, surely enought to put me off & go & support somebody else but i didn't cause when you go on the match to support your local team there's just something very special about being part of that.

Numeric
03-05-2005, 09:44 PM
OMG Liverpool have won...

It's crazy...

Esox Lucius
03-05-2005, 09:52 PM
well done to the shite, still a bit dubious of that goal but either way they won.

a few questions

1. where has carragher got his forn from as of late? he is solid, man of the match without doubt.

2. what was going on with cisse's hair? :lol:

3. does baros realise he is a big girl? :lol:

4. why do people still think they are mad bastards when they run on the pitch when really they are just being dick heads?

5. who's idea was it to buy drogba? what a pile of turd.

Esox Lucius
03-05-2005, 09:53 PM
also i am away on holiday when the final is on and if anyone thinks i am a liverpool fan just because i have a scouse accent i swear i will kill them :rambo: :lol:

Esox Lucius
03-05-2005, 10:01 PM
liverpool - milan final by the looks of it, would be mad if psv went through, 2 outsiders in the final.

im not even going to say i fancy milan because i have been wrong every other game :lol:

basslinejunkie
03-05-2005, 10:24 PM
liverpool - milan final by the looks of it, would be mad if psv went through, 2 outsiders in the final.

im not even going to say i fancy milan because i have been wrong every other game :lol:

please,say it!!! :lol:

it should/would of been a pen anyway so it didnt reallt mater.an every1 sayin lampards the most improved player this season?? **** that,its charra by a mile.quality!!

Ashley
03-05-2005, 10:45 PM

I thought it was cool :cool:

Will
03-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Well done Liverpool, that'll teach those smug Chelsea cunts, did you see them crying afterwards??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was too funny!!! Hopefully they'll be broken men now, at least 'til the end of the season!

And like Benitez said, if it hadn't been given as a goal it would have been a red card and a penalty so I guess a goal was the easier decision to give and better for Chelsea. And I like the way Bourinho said the better team lost and Liverpool weren't trying to win the game - they were winning the game! And I seem to remember them doing that to Man U amongst others. Liverpool kept 2 clean sheets and it's not like Chelsea did much in the first game, seemed happy enough not to win that game...

DJsmallpaul
03-05-2005, 11:02 PM

The wings tatooed on his back are ace too

Traxx
03-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Made the fuk up etc. Im off to smoke a bong of the isolator ive just brought home to celebrate......YOI :cool:

DJsmallpaul
03-05-2005, 11:45 PM
After you mate :lol:

basslinejunkie
04-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Made the fuk up etc. Im off to smoke a bong of the isolator ive just brought home to celebrate......YOI :cool:

:lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
04-05-2005, 07:50 AM
to be honest in a weird sort of way I am happy for liverpool, banter aside it's good to see a local team in the final, I would like to see them go all the way but it's that '4th spot thing' that is doing my head in, would see my arse if the kopites got it and we didnt. :neutral:

Esox Lucius
04-05-2005, 08:21 AM
fair play to mourinho though he wasnt bitter

"From my heart I want Liverpool to win the final. It will be good for the Premiership if they do and I really mean it when I say I hope they win"

if that was arsehole wenger (it wouldnt be though as the arseholes are shite in europe) or fergie they would be moaning & moaning & moaning.

OriginalTechnobastard
04-05-2005, 11:07 AM
I've seen the last ten minutes. Gudjhosen missing that shot... Liverpool killing the clock by trying every little dirty trick. When a team does that I want them to lose the game big style. Even though I don't like them that much, I was happy Pool made it to the semis. But I don't really want them to win now. There might be a chaos going on in Istanbul with all the drunk Liverpool fans roaming around.

Esox Lucius
04-05-2005, 11:33 AM
bound to be a lot of trouble in istanbul, the galatasaray fans will be looking for trouble with english fans.

Esox Lucius
04-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Liverpool killing the clock by trying every little dirty trick. When a team does that I want them to lose the game big style.

to be fair though any team would do the same if they were minutes away from getting in the final.

i cant beleive chelsea didnt score though, if they had a decent striker they probably would. seriously drogba is so shit it's unbelievable. cisse was only for half an hour or so and he had more chances than drogba who played all game.

i think if chelsea get adriano next season it could be theirs, it's what they are missing.

DJ IKON
04-05-2005, 11:43 AM
My sister is a travel agent and she said everything is already booked up solid!!! She cant find me a flight or hotel anywhere!

Got her scouring her database looking for flights on any obscure airline to even the remotest part of Turkey!! Fcuk it Im willing to fly to Iraq and trek over the border to be there!!!

Miksta
04-05-2005, 12:19 PM
[quote="Esox Luciusi think if chelsea get adriano next season .[/quote]

i think that would be a scary thought...that striker is awsome

Will
04-05-2005, 12:59 PM
to be honest in a weird sort of way I am happy for liverpool, banter aside it's good to see a local team in the final, I would like to see them go all the way but it's that '4th spot thing' that is doing my head in, would see my arse if the kopites got it and we didnt. :neutral:

There could be a 5th place if Liverpool win and finish outside the top 4 though! And saying the best team lost isn't too sporting in my opinion!

Esox Lucius
04-05-2005, 01:05 PM
chelsea probably were the best team though, at times it was basically chelsea v carragher, if it wasnt for carragher i honestly think it would be chelsea in the final.

Will
04-05-2005, 01:06 PM
No they weren't, not over the two games, Liverpool scored and got two clean sheets, Chelsea didn't. Liverpool did what they had to to win and Chelsea didn't.

Will
04-05-2005, 01:06 PM
And it's still not very sporting anyway!

Ashley
04-05-2005, 02:46 PM

The wings tatooed on his back are ace too

Never saw it

Esox Lucius
05-05-2005, 08:00 AM
http://www.bigdavesfishing.co.uk/priceless.jpg

Will
05-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Hahaha, no Terry crying though?