PDA

View Full Version : BloodStar_HostageDown - hard techno track

BloodStar
28-04-2005, 09:54 AM
hi,

i'm now working on a new hard techno track. almost done, but i still think to add something more. let me know.. thanks

http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/down.php?ids=4281

BRADLEE
28-04-2005, 08:40 PM
Just got doen with the download and once again, the fastest DL I think I've ever gotten.

Since I'm listening in headphones I can't really comment on the mix, but I definitely like the track itself. Has a nice groove to it, and has some nice deep string sounds that give it a deeper approach as well. It does get a bit loopy at points, but a couple edits here and there would remedy that. All in all I'd say proper dancelfoor techno as usual. :clap:

audioinjection
28-04-2005, 10:54 PM
niice work man, production sounds all good on my end

although a bit more punch/snap on that kick would work imo

other than that, sounds good :cool:

dirty_bass
29-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Nice tune!!
, although overall I would say everything could be a bit brighter.
It may be the mp3 encoding but the sound is just a little dull.

TechMouse
29-04-2005, 02:14 PM
I like this - though it does seem a little long. Perhaps some kind of more drastic variation at some stage might help?

lau
29-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Yeah I like this one..!!!

production seems good.. maybe just try to get it a bit brighter like dirty said!!..

That sub is really really nasty and phat :clap:

only complaint I have about the arrangement is that I dont like the track the way it goes after the break at 2.45 kinda cuts the drive of the track....

anyways :clap:

BloodStar
30-04-2005, 11:01 AM
thanks.. i will have to make some final edits, bcause i'm also not to keen on how it goes after the break. otherwise,. thanks for almost positive feedback, hehe.. cheers :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==