PDA

View Full Version : GREEN VELVET - The Nineties Album

Mucky Beats
28-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Just got a brand new copy in the post today... is this one of the most original techno albums ever ?

for me these to tracks are the pick of the bunch...

"Answering Machine"

"Flash"

"Land Of The Lost"

also since la la land i feel his track have lost there techno feel? i mean this is some of his new stuff...

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/171107-01.htm

Frank Dogshit
28-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Just got a brand new copy in the post today... is this one of the most original techno albums ever ?

for me these to tracks are the pick of the bunch...

"Answering Machine"

"Flash"

"Land Of The Lost"

also since la la land i feel his track have lost there techno feel? i mean this is some of his new stuff...

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/171107-01.htm

good album that,spotted it in vynal exchange the other day.

cant wait to see his live set at voodoo in june!! :lol:

Technobitch
28-04-2005, 03:05 PM
i love his stuff, have done for years!! we saw him last time in voodoo and he was totaly wicked!!
iv got some of his stuff, i love la la land.. land of the lost... camaras ready prepare to flash.. red light.. loads basically
that guy is soo lyrically blessed, aint heard much of his new stuff tho
i want a copy of that mucky beats please!!!

Mucky Beats
28-04-2005, 03:12 PM
i love his stuff, have done for years!! we saw him last time in voodoo and he was totaly wicked!!
iv got some of his stuff, i love la la land.. land of the lost... camaras ready prepare to flash.. red light.. loads basically

it's the vynal album i got mate. i'll be droping a few of the tracks off it at the party this weekend :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

Frank Dogshit
28-04-2005, 03:12 PM
i think some of his latest stuff is pretty cool.....its never really been the case with GV to just pump out strictly techno orientated stuff.

wouldnt put it past him knocking out some more techier stuff in the near future,hes always mixin it up.

Mucky Beats
28-04-2005, 03:13 PM
i think some of his latest stuff is pretty cool.....its never really been the case with GV to just pump out strictly techno orientated stuff.

wouldnt put it past him knocking out some more techier stuff in the near future,hes always mixin it up.

i hope he does... :cool:

Si the Sigh
28-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Is that this LP your on about...

http://www.discogs.com/release/20756

:?:

Mucky Beats
28-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Is that this LP your on about...

http://www.discogs.com/release/20756

:?:

yeh thats the one

Technobitch
28-04-2005, 03:24 PM

it's the vynal album i got mate. i'll be droping a few of the tracks off it at the party this weekend :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

still think you cud sort it for me tho cudnt you, me old mate???
will be cool to av gv tunes at the party, aint add any of that since triple b use to mix it

Mucky Beats
28-04-2005, 03:27 PM

will be cool to av gv tunes at the party, aint add any of that since triple b use to mix it

i can sort it and i will try ... ;)
i remember when i first got into green velvet it was down to triple b i miss them being played out so this weekend they will be back on the sound system!!!!!

Technobitch
28-04-2005, 03:38 PM

wicked, what more cud you ask for than an outdoor party and a bit of gv
i can just picture it now... sunny sunday focked on acid listening to a gv tune... roll on the weekend!!!!
i can sort it and i will try ... ;)
i remember when i first got into green velvet it was down to triple b i miss them being played out so this weekend they will be back on the sound system!!!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==