PDA

View Full Version : Editing posts

gumpy green
29-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Why cant you edit posts in certain sections of the forum..ocassionally i would like to if ive make a mistake but it seems this function has been removed for some reason..

Why???

Where folks abusing it or summin???

dirty_bass
29-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Because the system becomes open for abuse and statements can be retracted etc.
Use the PREVIEW button instead of posting right away.
then you can review your posts.

MARKEG
29-04-2005, 04:51 PM
god grumpy, you're a grumpy bastard LOL :lol:

gumpy green
29-04-2005, 05:25 PM
i would be if i could edit my name...i even got that wrong....im gumpy...lol

fair enuf, if thers folks on here that say shit then retract it i can see your point, cant have that.....bunch of bitches if ther doing that tho, can you not just ban them and allow us folks to be able to edit stuff..

if not, its no big deal really, just a wee bit annoying cos i make the odd mistake and cant change things.....

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE LED TO THIS EDIT FUNCTION BEING REMOVED---- CUNTS LIK YOU WHO FUK IT FOR THE REST OF US... TA very much..

anyway back on to the techno.......

gumpy green
29-04-2005, 05:27 PM
see lik should be like...........i am a grumpy ,illiterate waste of space..

dirty_bass
29-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Just use the damn preview button dude.

gumpy green
29-04-2005, 06:02 PM
i do but even sometimes i fuk up and ive used that...its no real big deal....but if it was available i think it would be a better forum to use...

anyway, youz will know better than me if folks have abused it in the past but i go on a few forums and this editing what youve said doesnt really go on from what ive saw....saw it once and the person who was doing it just got ther edit function removed,not everyones, suppose this would be a bit of a hassle tho to try and spot these culprits.

ill just have to be more careful....or folks will have to get a life and not retract what theyve said......

anyway i was just wondering why it wasent available, now i know......

cheers

Adverse
29-04-2005, 06:21 PM
i believe it was removed after the whole skull tunes fiasco.

278d7e64a374de26f==