PDA

View Full Version : FAO Middlesborough fans

DJsmallpaul
29-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Hi guys :)

I'm just after a bit of info aswell as a few of your thoughts on your kit designers ERREA.

The reason is that today my club has released pics of our new home & away kits for next season & these are to be made by the Italian based firm Errea.

On first glance our new home top is strickingly similar to your home shirt (same collar & a few same lines) we even have a bar/stripe accross the front where the sponsors logo is albiet in Claret & Blue or course.

My main interest though is the quality of the shirts awell as what type of quality leisure wear will we expect them to make for us.

Did you get a large range of merchandise from them ? How does their merchandise compear to others you have had in the past ? Are they likley to get the new kits out on time ?

Thats are the sorts of information i'm looking to get from you ;)

also if your a fan of the following uk based teams to have Ereea as your kit maker your info would be apriciated

Derby
Brighton
Notts County
Cheltenham

Frank Dogshit
30-04-2005, 01:24 AM
whatever kit they play in itll be better than that claret n blue shite.

'who put the ball in the claret shite net'.......'morten gamst pedersen'

:lol:

DJsmallpaul
30-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Middlesborough fan are we now Frank ? :roll:

You'll always be a bastard !

Esox Lucius
30-04-2005, 12:34 PM
rather support burnley over shiteburn anyday! :lol:

piginabush
30-04-2005, 10:06 PM
I personally cant stand them, we renewed at the beginning of this season with them and I wish we had gone to adidas or nike :roll:

jam
01-05-2005, 02:24 AM
They are shit,the sizes are different to english sizes and they change dramatically there is no happy medium.They are either to thick or two fin.the material is always off poor qaulity and they pulls very easily.

very very very poor.

oh and just look at our strips over the years they have been awefull,this years looks like a rugby top.

DJsmallpaul
01-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Oh dear ! :doh:

278d7e64a374de26f==