PDA

View Full Version : automate fx in cubase

stjohn
29-04-2005, 05:46 PM
i want to automate an insert in cubase sx2. its an ohmboyz hematohm, and im just assuming it can be automated.....

if i add an FX track that only allows me to autmate as a send fx...
any ideas please and thanks!!!

nova
29-04-2005, 07:55 PM
i dont use cubase but yeah bring up the effect on that channel. then track automation. and on that channel you'll hav a list off all the diferent things to automate ie cutoff. i use logic so i aint much help. but track automation then find the what you want to automation hav the fx setup on the channel or bus or master

Xavi
03-05-2005, 02:43 PM
u do a right click on a channel/group u want to automate , then
u shuould get lit of parameters that u are able to change...

click "more" and choose effect "inserts" a list of Ohmboyz hemathom parameters will appear in your case ... and u can choose wich parameters to automate ...

eg. filt cuttoff , resonance
;)

TechMouse
03-05-2005, 04:31 PM
What you can do if all else fails:

click the red "W" button at the top of the effect. This turns on "write mode".

Play a little bit of your track, and wiggle whichever parameter you want to automate.

Press stop, and then click on the green "R" button. This turns on "read mode". You can now click off the "W" button.

In your main arrangement page, right click on any channel and select "show used automation for all tracks".

The automation data you just entered in realtime should come up, and you can edit it to your heart's content.

stjohn
09-05-2005, 10:46 PM
thanks lads :lol: sorry 4 delayin

278d7e64a374de26f==