View Full Version : Propper shocked !!

DJsmallpaul
30-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Chelski are the Champions :shock:

:lol:

****in southern scum :twisted:

DJsmallpaul
30-04-2005, 07:13 PM
And Burnley got a mention for winning the leauge since Chelski last won it :clap:

Numeric
30-04-2005, 10:57 PM
:cry:

It is a dark day indeed...

dan the acid man
30-04-2005, 11:12 PM
at least its not man utd again ;)

oh and the owls are in the playoffs :cool:

Esox Lucius
01-05-2005, 07:28 AM

I think it's a great day, makes a change from your nobs winning it or the french cockney scum.

Numeric
01-05-2005, 02:00 PM

I think it's a great day, makes a change from your nobs winning it or the french cockney scum.

I disagree...

The success that Man Utd and Arsenal have enjoyed over recent years has been built upon years of hard work, good management and good use of resources. It took Sir Alex years to put the pieces together at Old Trafford...

I'm not saying that the Chelsea team and staff haven't worked hard this season, but it helps having unlimited resources that no other team in the world can match...

DJsmallpaul
01-05-2005, 02:12 PM
at least its not man utd again ;)

oh and the owls are in the playoffs :cool:

Come on the Wednesday :clap:

Esox Lucius
01-05-2005, 02:34 PM

I disagree...

The success that Man Utd and Arsenal have enjoyed over recent years has been built upon years of hard work, good management and good use of resources. It took Sir Alex years to put the pieces together at Old Trafford...

I'm not saying that the Chelsea team and staff haven't worked hard this season, but it helps having unlimited resources that no other team in the world can match...

:sleeping:

complete manc drivel you are speaking.

look at last season with ranieri, they were not what they are now and he spent millions, Mourinho is a class act, he gets the best out of his players, chelsea are solid now with him, they have yet to prove if they can do it every season mind.

neko
01-05-2005, 06:28 PM
**** southern scum :twisted:

rather them than fuking utd :lol:

basslinejunkie
01-05-2005, 08:11 PM

I disagree...

:sleeping:

complete manc drivel you are speaking.

look at last season with ranieri, they were not what they are now and he spent millions, Mourinho is a class act, he gets the best out of his players, chelsea are solid now with him, they have yet to prove if they can do it every season mind.

exactly,its aload of bollox all this 'they won coz theyve got the most cash ' money doesnt buy you the title or thropy's.i think its down to mohrinho,no1 can deny hes a class manager.hes got them playing together and working hard,and not to mention how good they defend.isnt it summit like only 12 goals conceded in the leauge?!? amazing.anywayz money does help no doubt,but it doesnt win you things.

dan the acid man
01-05-2005, 08:44 PM
exactly, mourinho has been the missing piece in the jigsaw, he's a great manager and a refreshing change, he says and does what he wants, he reminds me of brian clough :cool:

we need more managers like this, stops it from getting too dull

Esox Lucius
01-05-2005, 08:52 PM
exactly, mourinho has been the missing piece in the jigsaw, he's a great manager and a refreshing change, he says and does what he wants, he reminds me of brian clough :cool:

we need more managers like this, stops it from getting too dull

yep there is only so much bollocks you can take from grumpy french gaffers and old moaning scottish managers. he is refreshing and it's good for the league.

Will
01-05-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah taking a team from 2nd to 1st after spending about 19 times as much as the team in first is a real achievement! If it wasn't for Abramovich their squad would be nowhere near as strong and most of Chelsea's best players were brought in by Ranieri, Mourinho only made a couple of good signings really, the others already had a year to gel, took Pires a year to settle in really.

If Arsenal had the money to buy a decent keeper or two, replace Cygan, genereally strengthen our squad - which Wenger could easily have done with the money Mourinho spent - with the money he spent on Drogba alone in fact, then it would have been a very different matter.

Let's not forget they've spent almost a quarter of a billion pounds in the space of a year since Abramovich came in and they were already in the Champions League, so they were a decent team already and they wouldn't have got Mourinho if it wasn't for all that money.

Moyes has been punching above his weight with Everton and deserves respect - Mourinho has barely been punching his weigt with all the resources he has available to him.

DJsmallpaul
02-05-2005, 01:10 AM

Yea can't argue with that :lol:

Esox Lucius
02-05-2005, 07:17 AM
Yeah taking a team from 2nd to 1st after spending about 19 times as much as the team in first is a real achievement! If it wasn't for Abramovich their squad would be nowhere near as strong and most of Chelsea's best players were brought in by Ranieri, Mourinho only made a couple of good signings really, the others already had a year to gel, took Pires a year to settle in really.

If Arsenal had the money to buy a decent keeper or two, replace Cygan, genereally strengthen our squad - which Wenger could easily have done with the money Mourinho spent - with the money he spent on Drogba alone in fact, then it would have been a very different matter.

Let's not forget they've spent almost a quarter of a billion pounds in the space of a year since Abramovich came in and they were already in the Champions League, so they were a decent team already and they wouldn't have got Mourinho if it wasn't for all that money.

Moyes has been punching above his weight with Everton and deserves respect - Mourinho has barely been punching his weigt with all the resources he has available to him.

agree with the moyes comment, grant. he should be manager of the year.

Will
03-05-2005, 04:24 AM

Yea can't argue with that :lol:

Haha, only just though, cos they don't turn football into a "neanderthal kicking contest"!

Numeric
03-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Ha-ha, the only reason Chelsea have won the title this season is because of Abramovich. If he hadn't taken over then Chelsea would still be fighting over third/fouth place. Anyone who believes otherwise is mistaken...

Yeah, Mourinho is a good manager, but he wouldn't even be at Stamford Bridge if it wasn't for the riches Abramovich has provided...

Esox Lucius
03-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Ha-ha, the only reason Chelsea have won the title this season is because of Abramovich. If he hadn't taken over then Chelsea would still be fighting over third/fouth place. Anyone who believes otherwise is mistaken...

Yeah, Mourinho is a good manager, but he wouldn't even be at Stamford Bridge if it wasn't for the riches Abramovich has provided...

:sleeping: bitter manc bullshit once again. :dontevengothere:

Will
03-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Wenger's still the best foreign manager in the prem! He's won 3 titles and 3 FA cups for the sort of money Mourinho's spent to win what he has this season. The only manager in the world that's ever spent more than him in one season without selling players first was Ranieri the year before, saying their success isn't built on money is very naive.

Wenger won the double in his first full season in charge and with out a quarter of a billion pound squad, and he had to sort out our defence by bringing through a youngster and hard work in training, not just replacing the weakest links with money - that's the difference - solving problems without just throwing money at them. Jose's a good manager, but it was the money that tipped the balance in his favour.

Esox Lucius
03-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Wenger's still the best foreign manager in the prem! He's won 3 titles and 3 FA cups for the sort of money Mourinho's spent to win what he has this season. The only manager in the world that's ever spent more than him in one season without selling players first was Ranieri the year before, saying their success isn't built on money is very naive.

Wenger won the double in his first full season in charge and with out a quarter of a billion pound squad, and he had to sort out our defence by bringing through a youngster and hard work in training, not just replacing the weakest links with money - that's the difference - solving problems without just throwing money at them. Jose's a good manager, but it was the money that tipped the balance in his favour.

frog cockney bollocks aswell :lol:

Numeric
03-05-2005, 04:57 PM
So Downie you think that if Abramovich hadn't shown up Chelsea would have still won the league this season? Is that what you're sayin?

And as for Wenger being the best Manager in the Premiership that's a joke...

Esox Lucius
03-05-2005, 05:09 PM
So Downie you think that if Abramovich hadn't shown up Chelsea would have still won the league this season? Is that what you're sayin?

And as for Wenger being the best Manager in the Premiership that's a joke...

so if man u didnt have financial backing they would have achieved what they have? they wouldnt, of course money helps, but having a class manager (ferguson, mourinho etc) does help a lot, a good gaffer makes all the difference, just look at everton!

Traxx
03-05-2005, 11:38 PM
How did us & evershite get on the weekend? missed all the games.

Esox Lucius
04-05-2005, 08:15 AM
we got beat 2-0 by fulham & you drew 1-1 with boro.

278d7e64a374de26f==