PDA

View Full Version : logic&software samplers

nova
02-05-2005, 11:50 AM
my logic seems to fuk my computer up!. seems to be software samplers that logic doesnt like. recently tuck kontakt off. then the system crashes stoped. i thout it was kontakt. but i brought a different software sampler. and i thout problem sovled! i ran logic and motu mach5 (my my soft sampler) all week end. and it didnt doit. seemed fine. but it fecfking done it last thing last night (system crash).

i think there settings in logic or somthing thats corseing it to crash my computer (not just logic crashing).

anyone had simler probs?. right fuking pain this is. im pissed off with it

fresh_an_funky_design
02-05-2005, 12:16 PM
is it a legit piece of software or is it cracked. If its cracked that could be your problem. Also what version of logic you running and under what OS?

nova
02-05-2005, 07:17 PM
its proper version so was kontakt. all the software i hav got on my mac is proper versions. logic everthing!. got a dongle with the motu mach 5 and logic. its recently had new harddrive. osx 10.3.4 i think it is. also logic express 6.4 it is but i havnt updated it yet. gonna do that today.

also my psp nitro was playing up thats brought version aswell. all the software i am running are proper version. i think that was to do with memory tho. but i went to reinstall it move it to the recycle bin. but it whouldnt let me empty it. was saying. cant empty because its in use in resources. so i put the component back in the compents folder but now logics not opening it. so i gotta reinstall it. but i think i kno why its not letting me empty coz i sav part of a tune and it had nitro init but i saved it in a silly place i cant find it :doh: .

loopdon
03-05-2005, 07:27 PM
there's always something goin on @ your place, that's for sure :rambo: :crackup: :cool:

make sure your problems aren't caused by hardware defects or stuff (broken memory and stuff) i don't know anything about the mac, but also make sure the power supply is up to it and see if you meet the system specs for using the plugs...

nova
03-05-2005, 10:05 PM
there's always something goin on @ your place, that's for sure :rambo: :crackup: :cool:

make sure your problems aren't caused by hardware defects or stuff (broken memory and stuff) i don't know anything about the mac, but also make sure the power supply is up to it and see if you meet the system specs for using the plugs...

haha! ya im no computer wizard!. just had aload of memory put init and new harddrive. but i hav been pushing it. 1500 mb of ram just small harddrive at 60gb but im just about to get external hd aswell to tak some of the load and most of the question i put up hav been existing problems ever since i started using a computer sequencer. ive got loads of question

nova
03-05-2005, 10:18 PM
macs are supposed ta be stable as fuk aswell. but i just cant get it all runing right. cant get a happy medium!

loopdon
05-05-2005, 08:05 PM
you will with time.

nova
06-05-2005, 11:57 AM
i came across a crash log on my mac. i dont realy understand it but it was saying on a load of the crash reports somthing about the libary and thats were my plugins are

278d7e64a374de26f==