PDA

View Full Version : Trubass - Gabber Track 2005

DJTrubass
03-05-2005, 11:13 AM
www.cornishunderground.com/audio/DJTrubass.mp3

Just about finished it now, Up Lifting Gabber track made by myself, the notes for the melody were written by my friend DJ E-Vade.

Have a listen and let me no what you think!

Cheers

Sam
DJTrubass

Agent 24
20-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Nice work Sam, good melody and structure. Have you thought about changing the kick though, something a bit lower and heavier sounding? Other than that, top tune! ;)

NFP
20-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Using FM7 mate nice.
Love the big lead.
and the cutoff and panning of the bassdrum, when it breaks, thats the best part of the track in my opinion.

www.reaperrecords.tk

davemoore
21-06-2005, 09:45 PM
bit too savage for me mate but i liked the break alot

DJTrubass
22-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Using FM7 mate nice.
Love the big lead.
and the cutoff and panning of the bassdrum, when it breaks, thats the best part of the track in my opinion.

www.reaperrecords.tk

i think i mite ave put the FM7 in there, but im not totally sure, havent looked at that tune for a little bit, could do with finishing it cheers for the comments and the bump to remind me :lol:

TechnoRaver
29-06-2005, 10:38 AM
I like this style of tune very much.
Would agree with whats been said about the kick, it sounds sampled and abit plain. Maybe spend abit of time f**kin around with the kick ya know filtering a couple at the end of a 32 hear and there if that makes sense. Use your snares more, I think you only use them in your main break, get some funky little patterns going over the kick to keep the interest flowing.
I liked the way you moshed up your cornish underground vocal, enzyme stylee!
I thought the melody was quite cool as well, a little on the scott brown side but would still have me stompin!

resepka

zigojacko
02-07-2005, 08:19 PM
www.cornishunderground.com/audio/DJTrubass.mp3

Just about finished it now, Up Lifting Gabber track made by myself, the notes for the melody were written by my friend DJ E-Vade.

Have a listen and let me no what you think!

Cheers

Sam
DJTrubass

ello Sam bey ;)

downloading now, will feedback :D

DJTrubass
11-07-2005, 09:06 AM
cheers technoraver thats some nice feedback im gonna come back to that tune soon and touch it up

have a listen to my new tune also has some good snare rolls init :)

278d7e64a374de26f==