PDA

View Full Version : Damon Vallero (Live) in Dublin

Sunil
05-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Posting this up for the Construkt crew, it's their first gig, happening this Saturday with Damon Vallero.. next one is in July with Inigo Kennedy :cool:

Construkt present….

DAMON VALLERO [Live] (Electracom / Moulded – London)
Sunil Sharpe (Spindizzy)
Giles Armstrong (Elecric City)

Date: Saturday, May 7th, 2005.
Venue: The Belvedere, Great Denmark Street, Dublin 1 (just off Parnell Square)
Doors: 10.45 p.m.
Admission: €8 with flyer or before 11.30 p.m./ €10 after or without
Drink Promos: 500ml bottles of Kromebacher €3.50

Damon Vallero Biography:
Damon Vallero is a techno producer/dj based in the UK. Setting up Electracom in 1996, initially as a platform for his own own tracks, Damon’s flagship label has so far seen over 20 releases, and has featured artists such as Inigo Kennedy, Takaaki Itoh, Patrick Skoog, Hiroaki Iizuka, Go Hiyama, Supagrupa, Tuomas Rantanen, Fishguard, Kuniaki Takenanga and Bob Brown.

Damon has released under various guises, namely Auto Union, Bioscope Man and F-Controller. He has recorded for labels such as Dark House Music, Native Diffusion, Infecta, Sheep, Jaxx, Flatline Recordings, Exhibit, and Coda; and has upcoming releases on Gayle San’s Equator label and Canadian imprint Default. Recently Damon set up a new label ‘Moulded’ to showcase exclusively his own material; its two releases (“Momentary” and “Shimmer”) were particular highlights of 2004.

As a DJ and live performer Damon Vallero has played in the UK and across Europe, especially in Eastern European countries such as Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic and Bosnia; where his tough, but thoughtful brand of techno has made a big impression. A producer who prefers playing live to DJ-ing, Damon doesn’t limit himself to making techno only, and has recently been putting the finishing touches to what will be his first electronica album.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For his appearance at The Belvedere, Damon will be playing a live set that will consist of mainly new material, as well as some old favourites.

Support on the night comes from SUNIL SHARPE & GILES ARMSTRONG.
No introductions needed!

Dont miss one of techno’s finest producers and the best of homegrown talent, for the first night of many more to come from the Construkt crew…

Cheers,

Andy N (Construkt)

Contact Info: construkt_dublin@yahoo.co.uk

05-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Damon Vallero will be superb, we have had him over Locked a few years back ! Quality! His latest track on Moulded is one of my favourites at the mo !

Sunil
05-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Damon Vallero will be superb, we have had him over Locked a few years back ! Quality! His latest track on Moulded is one of my favourites at the mo !

Been a fan for a long while alright, so looking forward to Saturday :clap:
Yeah, Moulded has been a wicked label, both releases are great. I'm often surprised I don't see him down to play more gigs around, he's definitely one of my faves anyway..

278d7e64a374de26f==