PDA

View Full Version : everton get into the champions league

nick_anarchy
08-05-2005, 07:21 PM
well done .. well mad eup for them ... and i think thay have a few quid to spend too

conflict
08-05-2005, 07:28 PM
back o the net

Traxx
08-05-2005, 07:28 PM
think thay have a few quid to spend too

Maybe they do, but it will be goin to the debt man as per usual ;)

Numeric
08-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Shame that the Kopites aren't gonna be in the Champions League next season...

:lol:

:clap:

Traxx
08-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Even more of a shame that you havent got any fuin chance of winning it this season... or next or the one after & so on etc.

Esox Lucius
08-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Even more of a shame that you havent got any fuin chance of winning it this season... or next or the one after & so on etc.

more chance than you next season :lol:

Traxx
08-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Not hard considering we may not be in it, not much to write home about is it? well, i suppose it's like winning it of your a manc scumbag ;)

nick_anarchy
08-05-2005, 10:03 PM

im sure thay have said most will be for new players

thay will get around 8 mill for finishin 4th which aint to bad and thay also get the rest of the 30 mill for roony off us at the end of the season which is sometink around 20 mill ..

Traxx
08-05-2005, 10:19 PM
No chance all that will go on players.

Hakka
08-05-2005, 11:38 PM
I'm delighted to see Everton do it.

Good for them. I hope they buy well in summer and give problems to the top european sides next year.

Traxx
08-05-2005, 11:42 PM
Hahaha

Hakka
08-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Hahaha

init!

;)

Esox Lucius
09-05-2005, 08:07 AM
Hahaha

init!

;)

terrible that hakka, laughing & joking with a kopite :nono:

one word - souness :lol: :clap:

connor
09-05-2005, 08:50 AM
how long till we see the post... "Everton goen crashing out the champions league" :lol:

we'll be seeing you boys in the uefa cup next yr then ;)

nick_anarchy
09-05-2005, 10:35 AM
when that happens everton can hold their hands up and say " at least we got in the CL " :lol:

Esox Lucius
09-05-2005, 11:14 AM
innit nick :clap:

DJ RE:HAB
09-05-2005, 01:20 PM
WELL DONE EVERTON....

Even tho it aint been fully confirmed that we wont automatically qualify for CL next year.. If we win it...

So i think your jumping the gun downy, with regards to your sig, saying C5 for liverpool next year...

But well non the less, it will be interesting to see you get knocked out in the qualifying stages...

I mean lets face it, your not really up to the task are ya..

But congrats non the less you have deserved that fourth place... Or should i say moyes has... for his tatics in and expertise in route 1 football, and kick the players off the park footy...

it got you were you are..... so who can complain...

seeing everton play there top football, is a tribute to the game..... :doh:

basslinejunkie
09-05-2005, 01:29 PM
fair play to the blue arse bandits and bug eyed moyes,they deserved it,we didnt.but winning it this year will soften the blow (i hope!! )

:rambo:

Numeric
09-05-2005, 03:24 PM
fair play to the blue arse bandits and bug eyed moyes,they deserved it,we didnt.but winning it this year will soften the blow (i hope!! )

http://www.therealmartha.com/whatday/hell_frozen.JPG

Esox Lucius
09-05-2005, 04:03 PM

FORZA AC!!

Will
09-05-2005, 05:28 PM

Hahaha. Everton and Man U might get knocked out in the qualifiers though! So they wouldn't have got in the CL anyway. But be interesting to see how they get on, probably end up doing better than Arsenal like every other ****er. :evil:

Though of course hardly any teams do well in europe and their league, one usually suffers. Ipswich 'did an Everton - or vice versa' finished 5th and got into europe and didn't they end up getting relegated? Could put too much strain on Everton's squad and they could take their eye off the ball in the prem...

basslinejunkie
09-05-2005, 06:04 PM

http://www.therealmartha.com/whatday/hell_frozen.JPG

:lol: :lol:

Numeric
09-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Anything could happen in the final, Milan didn't play well against PSV and lost to Juve at the weekend, i just hope they get their act together...

nick_anarchy
09-05-2005, 09:09 PM

Hahaha. Everton and Man U might get knocked out in the qualifiers though! So they wouldn't have got in the CL anyway. But be interesting to see how they get on, probably end up doing better than Arsenal like every other ****. :evil:

Though of course hardly any teams do well in europe and their league, one usually suffers. Ipswich 'did an Everton - or vice versa' finished 5th and got into europe and didn't they end up getting relegated? Could put too much strain on Everton's squad and they could take their eye off the ball in the prem...

dude we allways do do better than u .. just u wait till the 21st man hehe

DJsmallpaul
09-05-2005, 09:45 PM
I'm wondering when these Everton fans are gonna realise that they arn't in the Champions leauge yet :neutral:

Qualifyer & then you'll be in it ;)

Esox Lucius
10-05-2005, 07:20 AM
I wonder when it was these burnley fans realised their team was so shite and in such a shite league they glory hunt and start supporting the kopite scum :neutral:

nick_anarchy
10-05-2005, 10:11 AM
liverpool fans go on now as if thay have won the CL AC wont let them walk all over them like the other poor teams did in for a shock i tell theee

Numeric
10-05-2005, 12:15 PM
If Milan perform like they did against Utd then the Kopites have no chance whatsoever...

basslinejunkie
10-05-2005, 04:08 PM
If Milan perform like they did against Utd then the Kopites have no chance whatsoever...

ive been waiting for that :lol:

Numeric
10-05-2005, 04:30 PM

Esox Lucius
10-05-2005, 04:39 PM
not really arsed who wins now ;)

Traxx
10-05-2005, 05:30 PM
As if you were to start with.

phantomdj
10-05-2005, 05:58 PM

silly boy

Numeric
10-05-2005, 06:30 PM

silly boy

Why?

Milan played really well against Utd in both legs and would have probably beaten any other side you care to mention on either night, especially your Kopite sh*t...

I guess it was Utd's own fault though yeah, i mean, how stupid it was of them to actualy play football in a European game rather than just sit back, and wait for a lucky break, which is exactly what your sh*t got against Chelsea. The only reason you won the tie was becasue the linesman forgot his contact lenses...

phantomdj
10-05-2005, 06:39 PM

silly boy

Why?

Milan played really well against Utd in both legs and would have probably beaten any other side you care to mention on either night, especially your Kopite sh*t...

I guess it was Utd's own fault though yeah, i mean, how stupid it was of them to actualy play football in a European game rather than just sit back, and wait for a lucky break, which is exactly what your sh*t got against Chelsea. The only reason you won the tie was becasue the linesman forgot his contact lenses...

numeric.. you are just stupid... you really want me to answer??

how about the fact that chelsea would have been down to 10 men and had a penalty against them and had to play the rest of the game with 10 men and their best player off the pitch for 90 minutes of the game if the gioal didnt stand? How about the fact liverpool played intelligent football and only let in 3 goals in 6 maches against bayer leverkusen, chelsea and juventus..how about the fact they were intelligent and BEAT those teams to get to the final. And Man Utd playing football? No, they were boring and beaten fair and square. Didn't even trouble their keeper! And keane said that! Nuff said! just because they hammered Man Utd doesn't mean they would do it to everyone... Every match is different

You are just one of those typical sour grape beer-goggled eyed ......

Traxx
10-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Boring manc shit chatting business, same old same old ;)

Numeric
10-05-2005, 06:52 PM
You're f**kin stupid if you believe for one minute that your shower of s**t can beat Milan and actualy win the Champions League...

Glory huntin Kopites comin out of the woodwork after their one good result all season, i'll be happy to see you crawl back from where you came once your wa*k 'football' team leave Instanbul with runners-up medals to show for their efforts...

Traxx
10-05-2005, 07:11 PM
You're f**kin stupid if you believe for one minute that your shower of s**t can beat Milan and actualy win the Champions League...

Strange that, heard that bein said before about us & other teams this season... Deja vu :roll:

Yeah were the stupid one's for getting to the chapions league final & thinking we can win it, that makes sense. You wouldnt be one of the stupid ones who have said the same thing in every champions league game weve had this season would ya? Dont worry, i already know the answer. Jealousy...

phantomdj
10-05-2005, 08:48 PM
wouldnt surprise me if he voted for the bnp or conservatives

Hakka
10-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Hahaha

init!

;)

terrible that hakka, laughing & joking with a kopite :nono:

one word - souness :lol: :clap:

Souness?

You've got me!

He is http://ggm.gabber.org/Poo/Guests/Devastator.jpg

Numeric
10-05-2005, 11:03 PM

My God, what rock did you crawl from under?

Please, just f**k off and spare me your insane ramblings...

phantomdj
10-05-2005, 11:23 PM

aha, reading your football posts, i think it's you who is insane

Traxx
10-05-2005, 11:27 PM

Hahaha 3-1 was it?

Numeric
11-05-2005, 12:07 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b1/200px-UEFA_Cup.png

Traxx
11-05-2005, 07:30 AM
We will see...

278d7e64a374de26f==