PDA

View Full Version : Man city

jam
09-05-2005, 03:38 PM
With the most important game of the season coming up against them i thought id have a run through the team ala donkey watch.

James-Let more past him then the bristish imagration system(does he even have hands)

Onouha-I think he got beat in the 1986 wimbledon final???

Dunne-Not to be confused with his disabled name sake from Birmingham,known for his talent for drinking and not much else.

Distin-Malteiser headed french man,tired of playing second fiddle to Titus Shambles in the geordie reserves.I fancy us scoring 65 if he plays.

Jordan-Busty model famed for nobbing Peter Andre and the fat one from another level

Wright-phillips-pacey right midfield who's only down fall is tripping over his over inflated bottom lip.Looks like that kid from different strokes(what you talking about willis)

Reyna-Sang i will survive didn't she????

Barton-Scouse joker from the traveling community,thinks his team mates are an ash tray.Looks like Steven Gerrard with Downsyndrome(plays like it too)

Musampa-Popular Greek dish made with ground beef. Generally served with salad and feta cheese???

Fowler - Recently signed up to promote Pepsi despite his well known preference for Coke.

Sibierski-wimbledon champion 1986

Esox Lucius
09-05-2005, 04:02 PM
hahahaha :lol:

man city scum :rambo:

piginabush
09-05-2005, 04:05 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Distin-Malteiser headed french man,tired of playing second fiddle to Titus Shambles in the geordie reserves.I fancy us scoring 65 if he plays.

seconded, though 165 would be closer to the mark!!!

nick_anarchy
09-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Wright-phillips-pacey right midfield who's only down fall is tripping over his over inflated bottom lip.Looks like that kid from different strokes(what you talking about willis)

hahaha so uncanny

Fowler - Recently signed up to promote Pepsi despite his well known preference for Coke.

he will never live that one down

Will
09-05-2005, 05:30 PM

Whatchyoo talkin about Jam? He looks nothing like him.

jam
09-05-2005, 06:01 PM
eh lol he his double

Numeric
09-05-2005, 09:05 PM

:lol:

Classic...

DJsmallpaul
09-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Can't understand why commentators & pundits praise City fans so much ? :eh:

Scum of the earth if you ask me :dontevengothere: City fan wouldn't think twice about wrapping a brick round you head . :rambo:

jam
10-05-2005, 12:05 AM
To be fair i think they do have great fans.

jam
10-05-2005, 05:00 PM
I will be doing more of these for a boro website next season along with match reports and player ratings,i will post them up here for you lot to ripp to shreds.

278d7e64a374de26f==