PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd vs Chelsea

Numeric
10-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Well, the way Utd performed on Saturday doesn't exactly fill me with optomism for tonights game, despite the under-strengthed starting line-up against West Brom...

However, domesticaly this season Utd have seemed to be able to put in good performaces against strong opposition, but against Chelsea we have only managed one draw and two defeats. Despite this, each time the teams have met Utd have put in a good performance and deserved more from the encounter...

We'll need all our players to at their best but a Utd victory is more than possible...

C'mon Utd!!

:rambo:

Esox Lucius
10-05-2005, 04:37 PM
2-0 to chelsea.

jam
10-05-2005, 04:59 PM
I fancy 1-0 to united

Dave Elyzium
10-05-2005, 05:02 PM
2-1 chelsea ;)

Traxx
10-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Doubt chelsea will be that arsed, you would of got twatted for sure if it counted for shit.

Frank Dogshit
10-05-2005, 05:32 PM
chelsea should go about taking rooney and ronaldo out so they cant play in the cup final.

big scoring game tonight i rekon. 3-2 to united.

Esox Lucius
10-05-2005, 06:18 PM
chelsea will care as they will want to beat the record for highest amout of points.

Dave Elyzium
10-05-2005, 06:28 PM
yeah agree - but a few injuries wouldtn go amiss either ;)

Traxx
10-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Well done scum :clap:

Numeric
10-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Gutted man, especially after scorin first...

Well done to Chelsea, they performed like Champions tonight, and deserve the glory...

Numeric
10-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Someone needs to give Cristiano a f**kin slap, i'm getting tired of seeing him fall over everywhere like a fairy a la Vierra...

Utd's defence tonight was an absolute shambles, a disgrace to behold, and Sir Alex's team selection and starting formation questionable at best. Rooney on the left? WTF!!

You can call the fans for leaving the ground early but i'm sure most of them are getting sick and tired of Sir Alex's tactical shortcomings and the teams lack of grit and determination...

Traxx
10-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Oh dear king fergie isnt flavour of the month at the mo, the mini fergies are revolting :lol:

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 06:34 AM
Oh dear king fergie isnt flavour of the month at the mo, the mini fergies are revolting :lol:

just remember that you can only just beat chelsea by a fluke goal that should have standed

"ooooooh but it would have been a peno anyway blah blah blah"

Traxx
11-05-2005, 07:29 AM
:sleeping:

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 08:17 AM

dont like the truth.

nick_anarchy
11-05-2005, 10:01 AM
fergie is takin the piss at the mo .. some of the teams he puts out is a ****in joke .. we need to get rid of half the team and rebuild !!! far to much dead wood in the team !!! i aint seen the goals or watched the game so i cant comment on it .. he needs to give his head a wobble and make things happen fast !! once this joke of a money grabing tit rio fernanand is gone and most of the team is changed as its piss poor we will be back to winning ways !

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 10:10 AM
the sooner you realise you need a new manager not past his sell by date the better.

that lap of honour was funny last night, half an empty stadium and fergie walking round on his todd :lol:

wonder how many of the people in them empty seats will be filling seats at the bridge next season ;) glory hunters :lol:

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 10:13 AM
if fergie is going to sign anything this summer it should be his signature on a cheque for one of these

http://www.andersonmedical.co.uk/stairlift3.jpg

Numeric
11-05-2005, 10:15 AM
You should have more respect Downie...

Sir Alex is still the greatest manager the Premiership has ever seen and will be until someone matches or betters his trophy record...

Fair does he is gettin on and perhaps it is time for a change at Old Trafford but let us not forget what the great man has achieved during his carear...

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 10:21 AM
he is the greatest premiership premiership manager yes, but i honestly think he has lost it.

time for a new gaffer at old trafford if you ask me, and no you cant have moysey ;)

phantomdj
11-05-2005, 10:23 AM
the Premiership has ever seen

so? ... not the LEAGUE has ever seen though!

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 10:34 AM
the Premiership has ever seen

so? ... not the LEAGUE has ever seen though!

let me guess that would be bill wankly :sleeping:

Frank Dogshit
11-05-2005, 11:07 AM
fergie is takin the piss at the mo .. some of the teams he puts out is a **** joke .. we need to get rid of half the team and rebuild !!! far to much dead wood in the team !!! i aint seen the goals or watched the game so i cant comment on it .. he needs to give his head a wobble and make things happen fast !! once this joke of a money grabing tit rio fernanand is gone and most of the team is changed as its piss poor we will be back to winning ways !

blaming rio ferdinand???

and theres me thinking he was one of of your best players :lol:

Frank Dogshit
11-05-2005, 11:08 AM
time for a new gaffer at old trafford if you ask me, and no you cant have moysey ;)

aye and you can keep your mitts off sparky aswell!! souness will be available soon united can have him!!! :crackup:

Traxx
11-05-2005, 03:49 PM

dont like the truth.

Your whole season has been one big fluke, you cant polish shite. you dont go from relegation battles to the 4th place in one season. Deal with it.

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 04:21 PM
haha bollocks, its no looking back for us now, i think we will be a top 6 club next season aswell.

Traxx
11-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Haha we will see.

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 04:43 PM
cant wait to see who we sign in the summer, i can see a few departures & new arrivals at anfield aswell.

Traxx
11-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Moyes has got the right idea if todays papers are anything to go by. He aint gonna go spunking money up the wall chasing the champions league or premier crown coz basicaly you havent got a chance at either (no dig). better to build it up.

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 04:51 PM
i know we arent going to win the league or champions league but we can strengthen the squad so we have a chance at europe every season, winning the uefa could happen, boro had a good run this season.

moyes isnt one for big name prima donna's and i trust who moyes buys 100%, i even think beattie will come good in the end. to be honest tim cahill is our best signing yet.

Traxx
11-05-2005, 04:53 PM
i trust who moyes buys 100%, i even think beattie will come good in the end.

Told ya he was back on merseyside, strong rumours of him playing for everton in disguise...

http://www.englandfc.com/Profiles/images/ProfileImages/EmileHeskey180x180.jpg

:lol:

Esox Lucius
11-05-2005, 08:31 PM
hahahaha :lol:

Numeric
11-05-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm not sure that Moyes could handle managing a top three club just yet, he needs more time, the same could be said for Steve Mclaren...

Utd need a proven manager to take the reigns, a man who knows how to handle the big name players, who that could be i have no idea. People talk about Martin O'Neil but i don't think he is the answer...

Joe-E
12-05-2005, 02:55 AM

just remember that you can only just beat chelsea by a fluke goal that should have standed

"ooooooh but it would have been a peno anyway blah blah blah"That goal was definitally a fluke wan it!!!!

Will
12-05-2005, 01:45 PM
No, it would have been a penalty and a sending off otherwise, the ref took the easy way out. It was no fluke that Chelsea couldn't score for 180 mins...

Will
12-05-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm an Arsenal fan, but since Man U have no shame, I feel ashamed for them - after that result! :lol:

nick_anarchy
12-05-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm not sure that Moyes could handle managing a top three club just yet, he needs more time, the same could be said for Steve Mclaren...

Utd need a proven manager to take the reigns, a man who knows how to handle the big name players, who that could be i have no idea. People talk about Martin O'Neil but i don't think he is the answer...

we defo need someone who can handle big players and a person who can put his foot down on players like rio who ask for 120,000 a week , we need someone who has also won things so thay know the sort of presure .. o'neil wouldnt fit in ppl have been talkin about roy keane ?

Will
12-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Nope, Souness.

278d7e64a374de26f==